Sidebar!

priisek

You need the Resource Archiver (download it through Steam in Library > Tools), then extract the skins.fmf file (from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2015\data)

The icons you are looking for are in :

...skins\fm-widgets\graphics\icons\26px

I couldn't find U21s and U18's in the Archiver but since worked out they controlled by the same image. called "additional squads"

did anyone find a fix tyo amend the text colour under these i cant for the life of me get it to change using hte 'other squad icon.xml'

Why would you like to change the colour of the "Res" or "u19" text ?

In spite there's an attribute to change the text colour ( <widget class="text" id="extx" alignment="bottom, centre_x" auto_size="all" size="6" colour="black" ), changing it does not affect the text colour.

The "extx" id certainly calls hardcoded stuff. Actually, the text is not coloured, but transparent, look at this screenshot i made :

side.png

Why would you like to change the colour of the "Res" or "u19" text ?

In spite there's an attribute to change the text colour ( <widget class="text" id="extx" alignment="bottom, centre_x" auto_size="all" size="6" colour="black" ), changing it does not affect the text colour.

The "extx" id certainly calls hardcoded stuff. Actually, the text is not coloured, but transparent, look at this screenshot i made :

side.png

Yeah i did figure it out, but decided to skip it and go with a generic one instead..

111mdrb.jpg

You probably could but it'dd be a long winded way of doing it, you can just make the sidebar come BELOW the header in client object browser.xml and then move the continue button in header.xml to the beginning of the header, thus making it sit on top of the sidebar.

Yh, might looking at it later, jsut i have the continue button in the same style as the sidebar above, but top right, (top left is back buttons and bgselect) - just think the screen might sit batter with the button all left aligned. dunno if i can move it top left on the titlebar line though, probably...

Definately, you could even make the back/next buttons in same style and on a line each if you really wanted, which would make the buttons 'appear' to be part of the sidebar even when they're not. Has the added bonus of making the back/next and continue buttons appear even on screens the sidebar does not (which if you added them to the sidebar would disappear instead)

Sorted - was gonna drop the click bars and bg select to the line below with the drop downs, but dont know where it is, and there only 25px wide so maybe later if i'm really bored..

EDIT : screw it, i was that bored

wkdsoul are you releasing that sidebar it looks amazing

QUOTE=wkdsoul;10047813]Sorted - was gonna drop the click bars and bg select to the line below with the drop downs, but dont know where it is, and there only 25px wide so maybe later if i'm really bored..

EDIT : screw it, i was that bored

Archived