FM15: West Ham United - Moving the Academy to Stratford

Gandy

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You finished 6th, so you will probably see a small reputation bump. I wouldn't say too much will change.

Really starting to get frustrated with the game now. Don't get me wrong i'm doing well, but there are just too many times when the opposition cannot create we either give them a cheap goal or they whack in a DFK from 30 yards and we keep missing an empty net from in the six yard box.

Its hard to watch.

Forgot to mention the worst part of it, playing against teams who have their best 3 or 4 players missing and half the squad are exhausted before the game even starts and they are pulling out wins against a fully fit team in high morale.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing as West Ham and im struggling have yet to win a Premier League game and have so far played 6 games drawing 5 and losing 1 im struggling to score currently playing like this

GK

DR - DC - DC - DL

MC - MC

AMR - AMC - AML

FC

But swaping the AMC to a DMC in tough games

have to say im so disappointed with this version of FM from a west ham point of view none of our strikers are correct for example valencia is marked as a AMR and not a striker and his heading and composure stats are to low. Sakho is a complete joke his composure stats dont even exist thats how bad he is and his first touch is terrible. Ive given up with them now ive barely managed to score 10 goals in as many games and have only managed 2 wins think i will wait till the next data and patch before i attempt to play again

• 2 weeks later...

I'm enjoying this save immensely, I'm already in my 3rd season with Hammers. Currently in January 2017, sitting 6th, few points behind top 4.

Season 1

Bqem5xi.png

Finished runners up in FA Cup final (Lost 1-0 to Man Utd)

Transfers - Brought in Lucas Romero for 9M.

We was brought by consortium - South African chairman after David Gold retired.

Second season -

sRTJJQE.png

We also won Europa League :eek:

NcYTuQ3.png

Transfers -

AXeNg5n.png

Third season so far

G1ph67p.png

Champions League - We finished second behind Bayern. We was in group with Bayern, Ajax and BATE, qualified with a game to spare after beating Bayern and Ajax drew. We got Dortmund in Knockout First Round.

Transfers

Sold Valencia to Monaco for 40M, Lucas Romero for 69M to PSG, Sold Horn to Dortmund for 20M (which was his minimum release clause :(). Brought in Honda, Nicolaj Thomsen, Scott Wotton, Kieran Trippier, Carl Jenkinson, Ademi, Silvan Widmer and few decent regens.

As we hit January, I have brought in Domagoj Vida for 6M and Gylfi Sigurdsson for 8.5M.

Current team

RBE0RYC.png

otN4Z8d.png

Brought in Lukas Podolski in season 2 - January and have been amazing for us. I would seriously recommend him.

735.png

January 2017

qe8rdFZ.png

Very happy with our unbeaten month til Man City game :(

Kicked off 2017 with a 4-1 win over Newcastle. We went behind on second minute of the game after some reason Aurtenetxe, decided to boot the ball out to corner where there wasn't anyone with him, which we failed to clear their corner and Rivière, slammed it into top corner. Then we ran the show afterwards and with goals from brace from Lukas and Jarvis send us 3-1 in front at half time, I decided to take Lukas off and handed Walid Abdel Azim his debut for us and scored his first goal in second half, he could have scored when he literally came on but hit the post.

Rested few players for our match against West Brom. Another match we dominated but once again, we fell behind on 6 minutes with long range shot from Dorrans. Goals from Jarvis, Kana-Biyik and Azim in first half was enough to see us progress to fifth round.

We smashed Blackburn, 3-1. Jarvis got us in front with a strike from inside the box which hit the post and went in. Blackburn was on level terms on 61st minutes through Macheda after poor marking from Kana-Biyik to let him score. Late goals from Thomsen and Podolski saw us pick up another win in a row.

Rested Lozano and Honda as both was knackered. Played Trippier and Sigurosson in their place. Which both got their name on score sheet to beat Leicester :D

Trippier got us in front on 22nd minutes after his shot was deflected in by their defender. Sigurosson scored his first goal for us with his trademark free kick from 22 meters \o/

Early goals from Matt Jarvis and Honda saw us beat Burton Albion.

Was tough match against Stoke who seems to be our bogey team. Sigurosson got us in front on sixteen minutes with another free kick from 20 meters :cool: Podolski double our lead on 24th minutes, after Noble nicked the ball off Gibson and passed it to Sigurosson and through pass it to Podolski to score.

Got his second goal on 67th minutes by getting onto Aaron Lennon's pass to put the game to bed.

GUTTED. That's all I can say. We went 2-0 up quite early on. Mistake from Gomez, let them pull a goal back. Then Man City took the lead with 2 quick goals on 75th and 78th minutes. Honda managed to score for us to level the score at 3-3. Until ****** Nasri got the winning goal in injury time to send us home with nothing. Disappointed as no body was marking him.

Barclays Premier League table

c7C5coH.png

Quite happy where we are in the league, would have been even more happier if we was 5th. Man City has a game in hand over us and they just lost 2-0 to Swansea :cool:

FA Cup 5th Round draw

zkmDiQl.png

Happy with our draw.

Transfers news

b3DcLI5.png

Decided to sell Arijan Ademi to Genoa for 8M. He never was at his best for us and others was outperforming him even my regens.

GTi45Nw.png

Spent 8M on this guy, rated 4 stars by my scouts. I got high hopes for him, OM wanted to have him back on loan for the season which I accepted. I was after him for ages and they wanted 20M for him which I left him for few months after and surprisingly we got him cheap.

Here is his scout report

WIzfRmf.png

Has anyone used him before?

Done ok for the first two seasons finishing top 7 twice in a row. I'll post some transfers soon. Podolski has been an excellent signing for me with him and Sakho banging them in as a CFA although I can't seem to get them to play together in a front two sadly.

Anyway did anyone have any luck signing Alex Song? After he leaves he just isn't interested at all which seems a bit harsh in the coding.

I find Podolski effective as poacher :thup:

I tried to get Song on free but he wanted 200K p/w :( As he's contract is expiring at the end of the season.

I put cap on 155 p/w and he was happy but he wanted 300K p/w! after 30 games in his clause!! :eek:

Walked out in the end.

What formation do you find most useful with West Ham trying the diamond but it's been very inconsistent so far

Been using 4-4-1-1 this and last season which suit the team to the max.

But you could go for 4-2-3-1.

735.png

April 2017

X7koRhR.png

We have truly messed up our chances of grabbing fourth spot :( Just hope we can cap May off in style!

We was truly pathetic against Norwich.

Bounced back with 4-1 thrashing over Southampton, no surprised to see Lukas Podolski is on fire \o/

Very frustrating to watch against Watford, we started the game really well, with Gyfil, scoring 30 meters free kick to put us ahead. They level the score two minutes after half time with an header from Andy Delort. We went behind on 65th minutes with thanks to glaring error by Widmer who gifted their player the ball to put them ahead. Thanksfully we was saved by late goal from Podolski. This match has cost us big time.

d4EcWdI.png

This probably the best result of the month. We was miles better than them and disappointed we didn't win the game in 90 minutes. Man City shot themselves in the foot after making too many subs which Toure ended up getting injured in extra time leaving them with 9 man :D Leali was our hero by saving Jesus Navas's penalty to send us through to FA Cup final \o/ We will be playing against Liverpool, after they beat Spurs.

Meh, we took the lead twice against Man Utd and has a goal disallowed ffs. Their goal was from free kick from Mata and goal on 42nd minutes from mistake from Thomsen ffs. And no goals in second half, apart from Podolski's disallowed goal.

RAGING, we was heading for 3 points before we went in meltdown and mistakes from Lozano and Honda which gifted Everton 2 goals on 76th and 78th minutes which saw us drop 2 points. Now we are under massive pressure now after awful month from us. Lozano also has goal disallowed in second half. Thanks ref! *****.

NfvdQeG.png

You could say we would have been right up there if we did beat Watford, Man Utd and Everton :(

Transfers

AN3r04f.png

Pre signing this kid for 3M plus 200K for his greedy agent, is also label as next Ronaldo \o/ Already got 9 goals in 11 games for U's20. And just made his debut for the first team already :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Started a new save with West Ham, had a disastrous start so far!

I offered new contracts to Winston Reid and Mark Noble which took me to my salary limit. The transfer window has now closed and I was unable to unload any players, so therefore couldn't bring anyone in. I have also had a lot of problems with injuries during pre-season:-

Jenkinson (hamstring)

Demel (hamstring)

Jarvis (thigh strain)

Morrison (groin strain)

Carroll (ankle ligaments)

O'Brien (dislocated shoulder)

Noble (hamstring)

Zarate (torn calf)

Amalfitano (dead leg)

Sakho (torn hamstring)

I trained in pre-season with a 4-1-2-1-2 formation with indiferent results

Team Shape:Fluid, Mentality:Standard, Team Instructions:Pass Into Space, Drop Deeper, Close Down More, Get Stuck In

------AF(a)-----DLF(s)------

-----------AM(a)------------

-----BWM(s)---BBM(s)-----

-----------DM(s)------------

WB(a)-CD(d)-CD(d)-WB(s)

Anyway going into the start of the season my opening fixtures were Man Utd (a) and Chelsea (h), for these games I used my second tactic which was a defensive one for difficult fixtures.

------TM(a)------DLF(s)------

------------AM(a)-------------

-----------BBM(s)-------------

------DM(d)------DLP(s)------

FB(d)---DC(d)--DC(d)--FB(d)

The first game against Man Utd I went for a counter mentality and structured team shape, I also dropped the close down more instruction. Things started ok and Stewart Downing put us 1-0 up to take West Ham into a half time lead. The second half wasn't so good where we suffered 13 minutes of mayhem, firstly Di Maria equalised on 56 minutes, then Rooney scored a 9 minute hat trick with all three coming from the penalty spot on 60, 65 and 69 minutes. three penalties conceded in 9 minutes, unbelievable!!! I adopted the same formation and strategy for the home game against Chelsea, surely we wouldn't concede more penalties. Chelsea went on to win the game 1-0 with a 52nd minute strike from Claudio Marchisio, apart from the result I was quite happy with the performance.

The next couple of games were against Leeds at home in the league cup and Q.P.R away, I changed my tactics back to the 4-1-2-1-2 which I had used in pre-season. The Leeds game was a decent performance producing a 2-1 win with goals from Vaz Te and Valencia. Thinking this would install a bit of confidence I was optimistic going into the league game away at Q.P.R, how wrong was I, an awful performance see us lose embarrassingly 3-0.

For our latest match we had Liverpool at home. As Liverpool were using a narrow formation I decided to employ my third trained tactic which is the same as my 4-1-2-1-2, but instead I used two wide players with my DLF becoming a right sided IF(a) and the AM© moving to a left sided W(s). With the return of Jenkinson, Demel, Jarvis, Morrison and Noble preparation wasn't ideal as match fitness was low for all the returning players but I felt needed to add more quality for a big game into the starting XI. A spirited permonce lead to an entertaining game with both sides having a disallowed goal each. As we entered the 90th minute with both teams level at 0-0 it seemed a creditable point would see West Ham register there first league result of the season, 92nd minute BANG! Liverpool sub Sturrdige secures all three points for the Mickey Mousers with a decent finish after a good move.

With key players starting to return from injury hopefully results, form and luck will change for the better, but imminent difficult fixtures Everton(a), Newcastle(a, league cup), Newcastle(h), Sunderland(a), Arsenal(h), Tottenham(h) will be a big test.

Scrapped the above save as it was a disaster!!

Started a new save using the below tactic.

83uCvl.png

Downing has been a sensation scoring 7 goals in the league so far and scoring all 4 against QPR. Up until injury Zarate has played well as the lone striker scoring 4 goals in 7 games.

Again the injuries have mounted up with Jenkinson, Cresswell, Demel, Potts, Noble, Sakho, Morrison, Jarvis and Carroll all spending weeks to months out. Hopefully that will be over soon as Carroll has just returned to training.

Transfer wise the only play I offloaded was Carlton Cole to Burney for £1.8m, I'm still paying £9k per week towards his wages for the remainder of the season. I haven't brought anyone in, but require a back up DM, young Dan Potts stepped in as cover for Cresswell and did a decent job.

The season so far has been pleasing but results have slipped recently. An opening day thumping at Man City got us off to the worst possible start, but the team done well to beat Everton 3-1. Going out on penalties to Bradford in CO Cup was dissappintment as was the following league game at Anfield, we squandered a 2-0 lead. A slight tinker with Song's midfield position for the four London derbies see 3 wins and a respectable draw against Chelsea, where I took the oportunity pre-game to call Mourinio's tactics prehistoric. Hopefully we can get back on winning ways and put Arsenal under pressure for fourth soon.

G8Y0mv.png

079tta.png

Normally sign a Director of Football at the start of each save. I use the DoF to bring in players I might of missed, you can always veto any signings he may make. Brought in Damien Comolli at the start of this save, look who he signed for me in the January transfer window and only on £37.5k per week on a four year deal with a 20% relegation wage drop as the only clause.

9927xm.png

Ok I did add Valdes to the transfer target list as he was still on a free, Comolli done the rest.

First season finished.

Objective of a decent finish acheived with decent 7th place, also qualified for the UEFA Cup as 6th placed Liverpool won the FA Cup.

qfZAbc.png

Lots to do during the summer, a right full back, central defender, dm midfielder, ball winning midfield and box to box midfielder on my shopping list.

Bad luck with injuries strikes again, Victor Valdes out for 5 months with knee tendonitis.

Injury list was horrendous last season:-

Dan Potts - Twisted Ankle 1 month

Aaron Cresswell - Hamstring 3 weeks, Thigh Strain (twice) 2 x 2 weeks

Carl Jenkinson - Hamstring 2 months, broken toe 2 months

Mark Noble - Broken collar bone 7 weeks

Matt Jarvis - Thigh 2 months

Enner Valencia - Groin 1 month, lower back stress fracture 7 weeks

Mauro Zarate - Back strain 1 month, sprained ankle 5 weeks, twisted ankle 1 month

Andy Carroll - Ankle ligaments - 4 months

Diafra Sakho - Back strain 1 month

James Collins - Torn hamstring 3 months

Also add in the short niggly injuries.

Anyway pre-season transfers have gone pretty well

In

John Heitinga(DC) - Hertha - £3.7m

Hatem Ben Arfa(AMR) - Newcastle - Free

Tyler Blackett (DC) - Man Utd - Free

Michah Richards (DR) - Man City - Free

Darren Fletcher (MC) - Man Utd - Free

Sergi Roberto (MC) - Barcelona - £2.6m

Mickey van der Hart (GK) - Ajax - Season loan

OUT

Jussi Jaaskelainen - Retired

Guy Demel - Retired

Morgan Amalfitano - West Brom - £1.3m

Ricardo Vaz Te - Releaseed

James Collins - Burnley - £500k

Ravel Morrison - Burnley - £750k

Kevin Nolan - Contract terminated

Modibo Maiga - Bolton - Free

Looking for DM to further strengthen the squad, have no transfer funds left so a loan signing is on the cards.

Good to see someone managing West Ham :D Good season there and much better than I did. I'm currently in January 2018 and sitting 7th.

Sorry I haven't been updating for ages :D

Currently got 169M to spend.

Currently standing

QnUOTJH.png

This was taken in December as I'm half way through to January.

January transfers

In

LgNxRIi.png

QDGGTKm.png

Brought him in from Barcelona. Looks mentally solid and hopefully he can shore up our left hand side.

DNYKREt.png

Rcj7UGr.png

Decided to bring in for depth on the right. I did attempt to get him on cheap future fee but they came back saying they want 28M for him :| So I decided not to include it in the end. He went on to sign new contract with them before heading to us on loan.

2kzlijN.png

H9dMlMH.png

Scout picked him up while scouting Dutch U's19 leagues, I managed to beat Monaco to sign him up. Sent back to Sparta on loan for the rest of the season.

y3RLoPk.png

Beat top clubs( Manchester clubs, Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Monaco, PSG) to pre sign this guy in the summer. Very promising youngster. I actually has a chance to sign him but they wanted 9M for him so I left it til news popped up saying his contract was expiring, so went back for him. But shame about his hair :D

I did have a chance to sign Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal for 8M plus 150K p/w but decided not to in the end as Murphy is playing well and got Lennon as back up. He's out of contract at the end of the season but I might go back for him.

Might look at regens for back up for LB/RB/AMC/LW/ST just to add depth.

Out

SwDdCKo.png

obcjreU.png

Man Utd match his minimum release clause. Pretty happy with his replacement who I have brought in.

UByfmgm.png

Here was him when he first joined us.

David Gold has set his retirement for the end of the 2015/16 season, do I have a decent war chest to look forward to?

But it depends what type of takeover approach you gets but I was brought out by South African led consortium and they brought both shares from Gold and Sullivan. And I was given 15M to spend when the take over was done. I ended up selling our best players for silly prices and replaced them with youngsters. In first season the finances was terrible as the loan we was paying was like over 1.5M per month. But now we got one loan left to pay off. But I tend to be like Wenger style on transfers (sell players high and sign cheap players as replacements)

Here is current finances

153ubZ2.png

Ua0BGmW.png

But when you move to the new stadium and loans going down then the finances will starting to build up nicely.

joXk9zz.png

January 2018

kCLvzf6.png

Almost perfect month for us :cool:

Kicked off new year with a 2-1 win over Aston Villa. We went behind on 44th minutes after Suso beat Leali who somehow decided to come rushing out to catch one of their cross which Suso nipped in before him to score ffs. Handed Cabeção his first start since coming back from Brazil, which he got us the goal to level the game on 51st minutes. Heading in Tripper's cross. Last 10 minutes, i decided to switch to overload mentality to try and get a winner. Which paid off in the end with Fischer getting us the winner in injury time after Thomsen chipped it over the defence which Fischer ran onto to smash it into bottom corner to give us 3 points.

Good performance from us see us beat Crystal Palace. An brace from Sigurðsson and goal from Fischer.

We completely battered Fulham. Clemente got us the lead on 11th minutes with a close range header. We was awarded a penalty on 25th minutes after Fischer got fouled in the box, which Noble stepped up and booted it down the middle.

Thomsen got our third goal after Fulham failed to clear Noble's corner kick which they only manage to hit it to Thomsen who smashed it inside the 6 yard box.

Disappointed with our draw against Swansea as we race to 2 goals lead through Honda and Thomsen :( They got a goal back on 35th minutes through Fernandez and Marc Muniesa got them a point on 77th minutes which seems he was in offside position ffs. Gutted we threw it away.

Decided to play my strongest XI out against Oldham who knocked out Liverpool in previous round. Was fantastic to see Clemente getting hat trick.

Tough match against Hull. Charlie Austin put them ahead with a diving header on 9th minutes and we struggled to find our way past them. Went nuts at half time and told them I want to see better performance in second half, which seems to have done the trick as we got 3 late goals from Sigurðsson and brace from Clemente.

7G6CRfy.png

FA Cup Fifth Round draw

CeATEH2.png

**** off Chelsea :thdn:

u8RKs1N.png

Managed to tie him down to long term contract. He's been superb for us since joining us.

i0qGMRb.png

Good to see the club agreeing on finding feeder club to sign foreign youngsters. Hope they come up with few good clubs.

Probably a stupid question but how do you get the full Club names to appear on the League Table? Eg West Ham United, Newcastle United, rather than just West Ham or Newcastle? Via the Editor or is there an in game option?

Started a new career game in FMC and must say I am enjoying it massively.

Play a 4132 :

------------------DLF S-------CF A------------------

------------CM D------CM A----CM S---------------

-----------------------HB D--------------------------

WB A----------CD D--------CD D----------WB A-

----------------------GK D---------------------------

Currently 5th after 9 games, winning 5, drawing 2 and losing 2. Best results beating Stoke 6-1 at home and winning against Arsenal 3-0 at home. Defeats so far were 2-0 away at Sunderland and a 1-3 reverse at Man City.

Only signing made so far is Eder Balanta.

Loving the FMC save.

Probably a stupid question but how do you get the full Club names to appear on the League Table? Eg West Ham United, Newcastle United, rather than just West Ham or Newcastle? Via the Editor or is there an in game option?

Started a new career game in FMC and must say I am enjoying it massively.

Play a 4132 :

------------------DLF S-------CF A------------------

------------CM D------CM A----CM S---------------

-----------------------HB D--------------------------

WB A----------CD D--------CD D----------WB A-

----------------------GK D---------------------------

Currently 5th after 9 games, winning 5, drawing 2 and losing 2. Best results beating Stoke 6-1 at home and winning against Arsenal 3-0 at home. Defeats so far were 2-0 away at Sunderland and a 1-3 reverse at Man City.

Only signing made so far is Eder Balanta.

Loving the FMC save.

I use this

http://www.fmscout.com/a-daniel-fm15-real-name-fix.html

Have a bug problem!

October 2015, Winston Reid called up by New Zealand for international duty, he's not due back until June 2016??? New Zealand's next game isn't until March 2016. Eh?

That's definitely a bug :confused:

Good to see the thread still kicking on. I've been tied up.

I agree :D Just need more people joining the Hammers bus :D I am enjoying this save a lot even I took a week off from my West Ham save.

I've been focusing on a Chelsea save that I started a while ago.

The first West Ham game I tried, I ended up overachieving and finishing third.

Didn't feel right.

How you getting on with Chelsea?

First after 27.

I've really enjoyed being to buy the players that I want, rather than seeing them go to other clubs as a West Ham manager.

The only frustrating thing is the high wages, and the inability to shift the players I don't want (Mikel, Cech, Luis).

I'll make my way back to West Ham eventually :brock:

735.png

February 2018

eTqaMG4.png

Another almost perfect month from us. :D

We was dreadful against Wigan and was lucky to escape DW Stadium with a point :no:

YASSSSS. I went for defensive mentality against Man City and it paid off as we started brightly, with Yaya Toure diverting Porsan-Clemente's shot into his own net to give us the lead. Matija Nastasić got them level with header from corner on 30th minutes. Jacob Murphy got us the winner with 5 minutes remaining after tapping in after Hart made mistake.

Arsenal were better than us but we beat them thanks to Vida heading in from corner to give us the win.

YES. **** you Mourinho! I rotated few players against Chelsea. We got awarded a penalty after Fischer got tripped up by Zouma which Sigurðsson smashed it into top corner to see us knocking them out.

Was a tough match against VFL Wolfsburg. We went behind on 22nd minutes after Tah made a suicidal backpass which Filip Djordjevic ran onto it to put them ahead. We pegged them back straight away with Clemente striking inside the box to level the score. Mark Noble's penalty on 49th minutes put us in front. Took Clemente off for Huntelaar and which paid off with him getting our third goal to give us 2 goals lead for our 2nd leg in Germany.

Xr7MlvG.png

Sad day for the club :(

So frustrating against Liverpool. Also went for defensive mentality and started well, Had to play Fischer as AMC due to Sigurðsson's injury. He took us in front on 18th minutes with a strike just outside the box. We was heading toward half time with us in front, until Cabeção made a mistake to gift Sturridge, his first goal on stroke of half time. All of sudden, Leali made stupid mistake and gifted Balotelli his goal to put them ahead. FFS then Isimat-Mirin tripped up Sturridge on 87th minutes, in the penalty to give him his second goal by converting the penalty to send us crashing.

rKMLf8G.png

Only 3 points behind Man City, just hope we can go on good run for 4th.

FA Cup Sixth Round draw

cuCBnDH.png

Another tough draw against our rival :D Some reason I'm confident of knocking them out.

New feeder club link

Vj0RXK3.pngWUdrS0k.png

Board decided to pick up few average clubs for our new links so I decided to pick a Russian club so hopefully I can nab few regens from the club.

Spent awfully alot yesterday looking at regens for next season :D I'm willing to let few players go in the summer as they ain't getting game time here.

I have also removed Portugal and South Africa leagues and added Russian top division from next season.

Bad luck with Sigurðsson, maybe a chance for Ravel to play?

I've got my fingers crossed for you to get a result against Tottenham.

I sold Ravel to Norwich in season 3. I do have Honda tho, and a South African regen in academy as well.

I've always liked Ravel in my saves, absolutely horrible to tutor though.

He was great for us in first 2 seasons, and he keep refusing to tutor any of the youngsters.

Decided to sell him when we got Honda in on free.

What did you end up doing with Diego Poyet and Aaron Cresswell?

I remember on my first save, Poyet won European Golden Boy after I flogged him to Valencia for pennies.

Sold Cresswell to Stoke for 5M during 2015/16 season. He was making noises that he wants to join Everton cos they are competing for Champions League which they wasn't so Stoke came in 5M bid and Everton came in with 4.5M so I accepted Stoke offer to **** him off.

Sold Poyet to Real Sociedad for 15.25M in 2016/17 season. As I brought in Thomsen to replace him. Poyet was brilliant for us up til he left.

Surely you could have got more than that for Cresswell? He was class on my save.

Brilliant price for Poyet though, I wouldn't have even got a fifth of that.

Do you think a £10,000,000 bid for a 35 year old Pirlo is fair?

Juventus aren't even interested in talking to me for that.

Surely you could have got more than that for Cresswell? He was class on my save.

Brilliant price for Poyet though, I wouldn't have even got a fifth of that.

Do you think a £10,000,000 bid for a 35 year old Pirlo is fair?

Juventus aren't even interested in talking to me for that.

I was willing to accept whatever I get for Cresswell :D

No, I'm sure you can get someone good for 10M ;)

Not many English left-backs to choose from that are willing to come to West Ham though :brock:

I don't need him to play many games, just to tutor a few of my younger midfield studs. I'm happy to pay £10,000,000 for that.

.. also, he just won the Ballon d'Or.

Not many English left-backs to choose from that are willing to come to West Ham though :brock:

I don't need him to play many games, just to tutor a few of my younger midfield studs. I'm happy to pay £10,000,000 for that.

.. also, he just won the Ballon d'Or.

You kidding? :eek:

Well that makes sense then for 10M :D

Half way point second season, form is pretty indifferent.

Schedule_SeniorFixtures-3_zps80c05b50.png

EnglishPremierDivision_OverviewProfile-4_zpsf3c3abfd.png

Injuries are still causing disruption:-

Victor Valdes - Knee tendonitis 4 months

Hatem Ben Arfa - Sprained ankle 5 weeks

Micah Richards - Strained knee ligaments 6 weeks

Matt Jarvis - Sprained ankle 6 weeks

Andy Carroll - Pulled hamstring 1 month, twisted ankle 1 month

Tyler Blackett - Pulled hamstring 1 month

Mickey van der Hart - Sprained ankle 5 weeks

Nearly all first team players have suffered an injury that has kept them out for a couple of weeks, only Tomkins and Adrian seem to have avoided problems.

Pondering over bringing in Tom Cleverly on a free in January.

Dare-to-Zalatan-Nike-campaign.jpg

Made a massive signing for next season :cool:

nkA0kPh.png

160K p/w and 4 years contract and costed me a mere 1.3M :D I felt we need to bring in experience striker and Zlatan fits in that, felt we lost that power since Lukas left.

I know he's 36 and will be on big wage but doesn't bother me as we're like 1M under our wage budget. Hopefully will tutor the youngsters as well.

Half way point second season, form is pretty indifferent.

Schedule_SeniorFixtures-3_zps80c05b50.png

EnglishPremierDivision_OverviewProfile-4_zpsf3c3abfd.png

Injuries are still causing disruption:-

Victor Valdes - Knee tendonitis 4 months

Hatem Ben Arfa - Sprained ankle 5 weeks

Micah Richards - Strained knee ligaments 6 weeks

Matt Jarvis - Sprained ankle 6 weeks

Andy Carroll - Pulled hamstring 1 month, twisted ankle 1 month

Tyler Blackett - Pulled hamstring 1 month

Mickey van der Hart - Sprained ankle 5 weeks

Nearly all first team players have suffered an injury that has kept them out for a couple of weeks, only Tomkins and Adrian seem to have avoided problems.

Pondering over bringing in Tom Cleverly on a free in January.

Not doing too badly there, such a shame injuries are stacking up :(

Archived