corneille

Goal history

13 posts in this topic

Why cant you check how many goals a player has scored in all competitions from last season?

it only shows the league goals.

yeah i agree.... its stupid

i dont see why it would be hard to implement goals in all competitions and i dont see why anyone would not want to see this. Maybe they could make a button so that you could cycle through the different amounts of goals scored in each competition incase anyone wanted it but they should have all goals scored... would be much easier to find out how many goals a player has scored for your club

I get very annoyed with this as well, i'm sure the old games used to show all competitions in the history - iirc it changed in fm07 but I have no idea why!

Pretty sure CM03/04 was the last time it included cup goals too. Much better that way in my opinion...dunno really why it changed, although I've heard one reason that was totally irrelevant

I stand corrected then, I still don't see why they can't have a split for every season as they do with the current season stats on the profile page. Maybe to save space?

you can have see goals for all competitions. take a look at this image from one of my saves

torresgoals.jpg

the league goals is at the top as usual. click one of the arrows next to the season to see the goals in all competitions at the bottom like i have done to show fernando torres' goals.

you can have see goals for all competitions. take a look at this image from one of my saves

the league goals is at the top as usual. click one of the arrows next to the season to see the goals in all competitions at the bottom like i have done to show fernando torres' goals.

Just seen it thanks alot mate.

Awesome, thanks! I feel slightly silly for not knowing this already but never mind

I prefer it like it is now as the previous history is league goals only so would be sorta stupid to invlucde league goals in the intial display

There's no previous history at all for assists so it's no more inconsistent than that!

There's no previous history at all for assists so it's no more inconsistent than that!

there is. have a look at the screenshot for fernando torres i posted

i clicked the arrow to the left of 2011-2012 season showing at the bottom he had 51 goals and 21 assists during that season 10 MOM and an average rating of 7.57.

just click the arrow to the left of the season you want info for that player and his seasonal stats will be at the bottom like where normal season stats would update.