African leagues and CAF Champions League

Mith'

First of all, sorry if it isn't the right place to ask, feel free to (re)move it if it was not,

First of my two questions: is there an african megapack including all nations ? As for now, i've found two packs with the major leagues (Nigeria, Cameroon, Togo, Mali, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, etc) and maybe a few less important but none of them includes countries like Malawi, Lesotho or Mauritania. If not, is there someone working on the project somewhere ? I've tried an "All Continental leagues" save on FM13 with all the leagues of both Concacaf and south america, which was really fun, and I'd love to do so in Africa. And being really slow (mostly because i'm bad, really bad at editing) to create additional leagues, maybe it's best to see if someone is doing it, as it would be way faster than doing it myself between other projects I have.

The second question maybe fits a bit more in here: as I've noticed on another save, some countries seems to have no teams qualifying for the CAF Champions League. I know they don't/didn't send one in real life, so it's logical. But before trying the "All continental leagues" with Africa, I think it would be a good idea to find a solution: I woud really hate winning the local league and after that not be able to try showing who's the boss on the continental level (and i speak by experience: back in my days, i've won the palestinian league after two consecutive promotions -and a bit of luck with that- just to notice i couldn't do better than that without leaving the country. No need to say i was quite close to find a DeLorean, find the past me and slap him in the face for not checking before).

So: is there a simple way to add those countries who don't send a team on the structure ? I'm pretty lame with the editor, and i haven't found where the qualifying countries's list is. I thought maybe the solution was the league without a qualified team weren't on the database, but there is no more than 10, maybe 12 african leagues already in the database, therefore I guess it's not the solution.

I'm not asking for someone to do the new version with all the countries (but feel free to do so, of course :D), but maybe a little help to find a way to do it ny myself ?

Thanks for any tiny bit of information on those questions ! (and sorry for my english if i'm not clear, i'm generally not clear in my onw native language so...)

• 3 weeks later...

Upping my own thread (I know, but I have no other choice :D)

So, someone told me where to find African leagues, but I still have the "CL" problem. Does anyone know if it's hardcoded (and therefore i can't play with the one country I've chosen), or if there is a way to add countries in Continental Cups without removing other countries ? Even if it means I've got to add another round, I just want the opportunity to win the CL with a very little team.

Already done that, but either he didn't find a solution (yet) or he didn't read it. I've also tried a french update-making sites, but they didn't find a way to do it (yet ?).

But yes, I'm also a bit impatient, I guess :o

• 1 month later...

Archived