4-1-4-1...www2.....the return of the defence

First to say hello after 4 or 5 years of no CM/FM. There may be some of you that remember me and some of my sucesfull tactics (OPTION...www2; 4-1-4-1...www2, asymetrical one....etc....I cant remember them all :) ).

I have picked up a FM2014 just to see if I could again get hooked up, and guess what :) .....well no not exactly I am not hooked simply because I dont have that much time and more because I am amazed how this game evolved over this 4-5 years. When I say this I have to also say that most of the "new" things I dont like. For me the game is now much more complicated and seems TOO detailed, too detailed to enjoy the game for what is really is, or rather was....good old 01/02 days :( .

Anyway as always my "only" (biggest) love in CM/FM is the TACTIC side of it, and since I got the game i tried again to make good defensive tactic as always. In my second season with Bromley I think I finally have something.

As always my base is 4-5-1 with hard defense. This time I opted for 4-1-4-1 which in all of my CM/FM carer proved to be the "best" tactic. Now in my second season I am fighting for promotion and am satisfied with the flow of the game (well most of the games that is, because I am still having problems against much better sides)....there are parts of the tactic that I am now satisfied jet, but thats why I am here for.

The goal of the tactic is to be great defensive and somewhat good at using the chances upfront. Most important players are SC, two MC's and FB/WB.

TACTIC

STATS

If anyone has time and will to try it out and see what can be upgraded I would be very grateful. Maybe you will find it out perfect for your side :)

LINK

I am not as active on this site - only around the start of a new game. But I do actually remember you :-)

With your tactic for some years ago I made a Mourinho. Winning UEFA Cup one year and the next year I won Champions League with turkish Fenerbahce

Perhaps I'll give it ago because I'm also a person who likes good defense and not all these games endig 3-2, 4-3 etc. I prefer 1-0 instead :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived