ronaldinho?

anthonyoxx

right i am in season 2011-2012 and i have the possibility of buying ronaldinho for 4 million although i dont really need him do you guys think it would be worth to get him and use him to teach some of my young regens??

i mean hes 31 but he should still have atleast 2 years left in him and he scored 4 in 8 last seaosn for barcelona

any opinions??

Its actually easier for anyone to post a simple "yes" or "no" tbh. But seeing as you've been around these forums for more than a year, you should be well versed with the rules and should know that you're just clogging the forums starting topics like this. If you're not, then I suggest you give them a read.

You should know better dude. Stop throwing a tantrum.

mate seriously im not throwin a tantrum but u kno how it is ur tryin to play a game and the screen comes up accept or reject and u post in a thread and noone answers and u need the answer like right away otherwise u cnt continue with the game

so i only posted a new thread cos im in need of an answer straightaway i knew i was going to get told to post in that thread and thats fair enough but when people take time to reply and say post here then surely they can also add in an answer to the question

i mean u took time to write that whole lecture on 'how i should know better' but you could have simply said hes right but....yes go for it or no dont get him etc

I would have answered you if you had have posted in there, I just answered one(after about 14 minutes), but because you posted in the wrong place to start with and because you've been plainly rude, I dont think I will at all.

If you knew that I "was goin to post summin like that", then why didnt you save yourself the hassle and post in the correct place to start with? That way, I would have answered you by now, this thread wouldnt be here, and we wouldnt have had this disagreement.

mate i really didnt mean to be rude it just winds me up that people have the time to post a reply sayin 'post in this thread' but they cant answer a question for ya!

i mean fair enough there are hundreds of threads a day and they do clog up the board but if you gave an answer aswell as saying post here then this thread can be closed or deleted or watever

I know what you're saying mate and I agree that it can be annoying. But many of those threads are really active these days and you usually get a reply quite quickly. Sometimes you dont and it can be really irritating but the thing is that we're all trying to improve these forums. So by the time FM09 comes around, hopefully we'll have people posting in the right places. But for that to happen we need people who've been around here for a while (like yourself) to fall in line as well. Thats the reason you get told to post in the appropriate place.

As for the thread being closed or deleted, its not as easy as it sounds mate. Mods are not on here all the time so the forums can get congested by the time they do get here. If you were here yesterday, you'll know what that "loooooooooool" idiot was doing.

Anyway, forget about it now mate. Whats done is done. Just make sure you dont open up a new post again because you know what's coming.

Lastly, the reason I chose a "lecture" - ask yourself if you're willing to put yourself through that ordeal again? The answer will probably be no and in that case you wont be opening a new thread like this again!! :D

To answer your question - if you're going to have him as a squad player (ie, give him atleast 15-20 games a season if not more), then yes get him. If you're getting him only for tutoring, then no. Wait for another year. He'll be worth about 1M then.

mate seriously im not throwin a tantrum but u kno how it is ur tryin to play a game and the screen comes up accept or reject and u post in a thread and noone answers and u need the answer like right away otherwise u cnt continue with the game

so i only posted a new thread cos im in need of an answer straightaway i knew i was going to get told to post in that thread and thats fair enough but when people take time to reply and say post here then surely they can also add in an answer to the question

i mean u took time to write that whole lecture on 'how i should know better' but you could have simply said hes right but....yes go for it or no dont get him etc

That thread is very active, so just have a little more than 5 minuttes patience and you'll get an answer. If you can't wait that long, go make a decision yourself...

Archived