I just injured 3 players in the last game of the season.

Sky

Six days before the Champions League final against Juventus. It was a home match, so I decided to field my best players, including 35 yr old Vidic who is retiring, and Fletcher who is leaving on a free to pursue a 'new challenge'. Neither of them were injured.. it was Rafael, Phil Jones, and Bernard. All serious injuries at least 2-3+ weeks with no option for injection.

I did trounce Reading 6-1, but at what cost..

OK - so on reflection what does that tell you about your football management skills and how may this change you in the future?

Anyway update us on the result of the final as it may have been a blessing in disguise :)

Six days before the Champions League final against Juventus. It was a home match, so I decided to field my best players, including 35 yr old Vidic who is retiring, and Fletcher who is leaving on a free to pursue a 'new challenge'. Neither of them were injured.. it was Rafael, Phil Jones, and Bernard. All serious injuries at least 2-3+ weeks with no option for injection.

I did trounce Reading 6-1, but at what cost..

That's just typical! Did you rest any players for the CL final? Surely you have adequate cover though, and good luck in the final.

How has Bernard been playing for you?

Archived