SI will do more updates this year?

I simple cant play the game the way it is now, and i missing my lovely football toy!

i don't want to put SI down with negative feedback and i don't think i have the right idias how to fix them any way...

there is few amazing stuff this year. the game out side of ME is insane how deep it went.

but just after 55H of game time this year something happen and since then i cant open the game because it was so freaky.

all this years there was 2 main things i found very unrealistic.

1. was training that finally fixed this year. and its very nice now.

2. was defence in zonal (mainly when playing attacking tactics). and this issue went maybe 10 years back.

i see most games in full match (key games and outside games)

and this year of FM zonal defence happen something i never ever even think that can happen

sandro send a pass left to bale and 4 out 5 players of my defence team (Chelsea) went to close him down.. ye not 2 (is a key player so some times 2 can be cool) but all 4 running hard left and did NOT leave him for 10-15 second. (lenon was alon on the right side because they think bale is more sexy)

the tatic was basic and i mainly use manager shouts in game

no edits or anything that can put ME unbalance, i close the game befor it finsh and befor he even pass the ball because this was a bit to much :p

so i will go back to the post now and ask.

SI will do any ME updates this year?

sorry for my English and thanks :)

this very very POOR if they do leave the game this way. this basic and core problems in ME. you cant play the game if ME got this sort of bugs...

i am pretty sure they know about this bugy ME, and not update the game is a shame! (my money?)

even EA do updates to bring the game close to good balance and they do it even after 8 months, and they are by far the worst company in world of gameing.

why i have a feeling what you say is realy going to be? and SI realy going to keep the game the way it is...

ho well, every good thing must end some day. :p

Archived