Is there any way to change the Squad Screen to where it doesn't change colours of selected?

Falkirk

They are contolled by the graphics in the following locations (depending on the selected status of the player):

\skins\fm2013-widgets\graphics\table\row

\skins\fm2013-widgets\graphics\table\custom\lineup\subs\row

\skins\fm2013-widgets\graphics\table\custom\lineup\outside squad\row

Which you'll need to extract from the skins.fmf file and copy into the same location for the base skin and then edit.

Though if you just want them all to appear as one of the default row colours then you just need to edit these lines in the 'team squad.xml' file located in the panels folder:

<!-- Starting XI Styles -->

<flags id="stxi" value="table/row"/>

<!-- Subs Styles -->

<flags id="subs" value="table/custom/lineup/subs/row"/>

<!-- Sent off Styles -->

<flags id="soff" value="table/custom/red/row"/>

<!-- Not in squad Styles -->

<flags id="nisq" value="table/custom/lineup/outside squad/row"/>

Changing the bolded bits to which of the four graphics you want to use.

And you change values to be the same. If you don't want to extract fmf file you can download base skin from this thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/322682-Football-Manager-2013-Base-Skins

Okay, well... I lied and am just now getting around to trying to edit these settings. First problem... I cannot locate there folder for these xml's. I've looked, done a search and still not turning up anything. I should mention, I bought the game off Steam, so, does that matter?

EDIT: Nevermind, I sorta realized I had to add the skins folder, however, to just edit the xml... I still couldn't find those.

Okay, after looking at this... and having downloaded the base skin, I am completely out of my depth here.

So, that said, any skins out there fit what I am looking for.

I just want the squad selection to not be separate colours. All black would be fine for selected and non-selected players.

Thanks

Hello,

Just find team Squad.xml file and ope it with notepad and change each of the above mentioned lines.

Mine are like so;

<!-- Starting XI Styles -->

<flags id="stxi" value="table/custom/lineup/subs/row"/>

<!-- Subs Styles -->

<flags id="subs" value="table/custom/lineup/subs/row"/>

<!-- Sent off Styles -->

<flags id="soff" value="table/custom/lineup/subs/row"/>

<!-- Not in squad Styles -->

<flags id="nisq" value="table/custom/lineup/subs/row"/>

As you can see on the squad screen by selections will all use/point to the graphic "table/custom/lineup/subs/row"

I can screenshot my XML file foryou to see if it helps. I have now ported this same code into all my skins as i get an itch to change regularly.

Archived