Football Manager Online Korea Version

Even if we never see FMO outside of Asia, I do see real benefits to the cross-pollination of ideas between development teams for different products. We've already seen things like Challenges come over from FMH to FM, and IIRC some of the tactics system now in FM was first piloted in FML. Having opportunities to test new development concepts in an environment where changes can be more quickly implemented and tested can only benefit the main FM product long-term.

Anyone remember the guys who were making an on-line football manager game which was a inspiration from FML?

Apparently they're still going. I would link to it, but not sure how happy SI would be to have it "advertised" on their forums. No updates from them since October though. I was on the project for a little while, but was taken off when I got too busy, now they don't seem to want me back :p

Would be good if they could get it off the ground - last I heard there was a closed alpha ongoing that worked, but haven't been involved in that stage.

Apparently they're still going. I would link to it, but not sure how happy SI would be to have it "advertised" on their forums. No updates from them since October though. I was on the project for a little while, but was taken off when I got too busy, now they don't seem to want me back :p

Would be good if they could get it off the ground - last I heard there was a closed alpha ongoing that worked, but haven't been involved in that stage.

That's a shame they don't want your help, did join up to there website but lost the bookmark, still hope they do well :)

Archived