Player Development Attributes

We can see the arrows in players' attributes to see which ones increasing and which ones decreasing. Does anyone know whether we can see the attributes at the time a player joined to our club? I would like to see players developments in my team. This feature would be especially good for young players. So we can evaluate our choaches and training schedule; esspecially in youth team in which we don't pay close attention.

I don't know whether the game has this feature or not, but it would be nice to see this in next versions if the game doesn't have it.

If you go to player > training and then highlight an attribute or group it shows growth/decline over a one year period but not further back unfortunately.

This is a bit helpful. What I want to see is that the beginning and the end. Maybe a thick next to "show recent attribute change" such as "show the attributes when joined the club" would do it. I think it'll really help tp evaluate coaches and training schedule.

Also lets say that you assign a MC to work his long shoots after joining the club with 5 on his long shoot attribute. When you see that his long shoots just increased from 5 to 6 after 2 years, you might want to give up on individual long shoot training. But if you just see the green increase arrow, it can be misleading.

Maybe a good idea to implement would be a "player screenshot" feature. Where you sign a player and have a "track development" and this activates a function that tracks a player every 6 months and you get a report saying how he has got on in training like it does now but also saves the player's attributes so you can compare his stats from when he first signed or later.

Eg you have a player for 2.5 years with this feature added you can then use a drop down menu that lists all the "screen shots" that you can compare with to see how he developed since that time.

You would have signed shot, 6 months in screen shot, 1 year in screen shot, 1.5 years in screen shot etc etc.

Archived