Why? Why always me?

Dear Cleon,

I honestly ask: Why did you close my thread 'FM13 is hard but it's not the difficulty that bothers me' http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/342905-FM13-is-hard-but-it-s-not-the-difficulty-that-bothers-me ??!?!?!

Ok, you gave your reasons bla bla bla .... but I don't really agree with them! I mean this post wasn't a ME feedback ... it was about a CONCERN I'm having with the game. I posted in the Tactics & Training Discussion so that maybe someone will illuminate me and tell me: 'Listen, you might be doing this wrong' .... or maybe 'you have that wrong'. I posted so that maybe someone else will share his concerns similar to mine.

Why the hell each time I open a thread / post, one of the moderators just closes it for me. Ok, I had a thread 'Happy with my Tactic but I think it needs improving' http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/342375-Happy-with-my-Tactic-but-I-think-it-needs-improving?p=8439438#post8439438 that was rightly closed by Ackter because I lost it. But I was angry because not even one single person replied to my questions and when I have a look at other posts, they are full of replies!!! It's just not fair that in order to get help you must upload pictures or PKMs or whatever! I mean, if the post explains thoroughly the tactics etc, I don't see a need for uploading. And I always explain my posts thoroughly.

Regarding Liverpool, I watch almost all the games and I disagree with you when you say Liverpool dominated most games last season under Kenny Dalglish! Seriously? They dominated many games but not most of them. This year YES, they're dominating most games and possession is always in their favour ... yet results have been patchy. And that is the problem with FM13 .... although I'm dominating most games like IRL, results are bad and not patchy like IRL. For example, IRL, Liverpool dominated vs Fulham and what was the final result? Win 4-0. IRL Liverpool dominated vs QPR and what was the final result? Win 3-0. IRL Liverpool dominated vs Sunderland and what was the final result? Win 3-0. This doesn't happen in FM13 ... never!!!!!!!!!

I dominate vs the above teams and if I'm lucky I win 1-0, or I draw 0-0 or I lose!!! Come on ... does that reflect reality or the performance? I even dominated Away vs Arsenal and I draw 2-2. But that I accept because it's Arsenal at the end of the day. But almost no-one goes to the Emirates Stadium and dominates possession there ... everyone knows how good in possession Arsenal are. Well, I did dominate possession and had more chances but still didn't win. But I repeat, I can accept it against Arsenal. Not against lower teams though. I don't expect to win each game against lower teams because I dominate them but I can't accept the fact that I take for example only 1 point from 3 lower teams when I've dominated the game and bombarded them with attacks etc!!! Come On!!!

Anyway .... thanks for all the help / suggestions, especially you Mods. I know this will be closed as well, but what can I say ... I wasted some more time from my life!

1. You should have raised your issues with Cleon if you wanted to speak to him directly in a PM, not on a new thread.

2. There are forum rules - if you want help, you should obide by them. I asked for help, and I obided by the rules, and I got help.

Look at it this way, the people who are offering help are very familiar with the screens in football manager. If you show them your screens, they can show you what you need to change - if you write an essay describing the screens, do they want to waste their time reading through it all? I'll be honest, I proof read that post of yours just then.

Remember that these people are doing it out of kindness. What do they gain from you improving your tactic? If you want their help, ask for it in the manner that they outline.

There are many essay-like posts in these forums, much longer than mine, and YES they are read and replied to. I suggest you have a better look at the forums to see how many posts are like essays in here! I always read long posts when I have time, why not?

Out of kindness? It's their freaking job to help, especially the Mods .... that's what they're paid to do after all. I don't think they do it as voluntary work because if that's the case, then what's their full-time job if they're always here?!?!?! Out of kindness ...ddddaahhh!!!

There are many essay-like posts in these forums, much longer than mine, and YES they are read and replied to. I suggest you have a better look at the forums to see how many posts are like essays in here! I always read long posts when I have time, why not?

Out of kindness? It's their freaking job to help, especially the Mods .... that's what they're paid to do after all. I don't think they do it as voluntary work because if that's the case, then what's their full-time job if they're always here?!?!?! Out of kindness ...ddddaahhh!!!

The mods and the researchers are volunteers and don't get paid as far as I'm aware.

Those essay like posts you refer to are accompanied by images or relate to previous posts that include images. I can assure you I read these forums quite regularly, and I am well aware of how posts are treated on here.

As for your last point - it just sums up your ignorance in my opinion. This is not the moderators' jobs. The moderators are also here to moderate a forum, not to be at your beck and call. Everybody on here who helps other people does it with no benefit to themselves - the point of a community. Sharing knowledge.

Either way, I'd be amazed if anybody offered you help. If I could help you, I certainly wouldn't after reading your little childlike rant when nobody replied to your first thread.

The mods and the researchers are volunteers and don't get paid as far as I'm aware.

Really???? Wow ... then either they're filthy rich or they do it during their full-time job and if the latter, they're very busy indeed! Bosses please take note!

I don't think they're volunteers .... not all of them at least let's put it this way. Impossible in my opinion. Have you looked at the forums? Did you notice how many posts / replies each of them has? No way.

Those essay like posts you refer to are accompanied by images or relate to previous posts that include images. I can assure you I read these forums quite regularly, and I am well aware of how posts are treated on here.

As for your last point - it just sums up your ignorance in my opinion. This is not the moderators' jobs. The moderators are also here to moderate a forum, not to be at your beck and call. Everybody on here who helps other people does it with no benefit to themselves - the point of a community. Sharing knowledge.

Either way, I'd be amazed if anybody offered you help. If I could help you, I certainly wouldn't after reading your little childlike rant when nobody replied to your first thread.

Not all of them are accompanied by images, no. Check properly.

My ignorance? Oh ... ok Mr Bright Person!!!! Have you noticed the tactical suggestions etc the Mods make? Or not? Did you ever look at their threads describing tactics etc? They don't just moderate, they 'seem' like tactical gurus! Seem!

Who asked for your help Shorno-bright-adult?

Don't waste your time, mate and say goodbye to Mr Hater...

You really need to read the forum rules Forum Rules, FAQ's and Important Links -PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

It doesn't matter if you agree with the reasons I gave you or not, they are rules. You follow them like everyone else. I directed you to the thread you should use or what you should do if you wanted actual tactical help. Don't put the blame on me but rather take the advice that was given and use the thread I linked you to about help and then someone could have helped you further. Exactly like I explained in the first thread. It's not my fault you didn't take the advice onboard.

Archived