selling team help with paying wages

I can afford to buy, but not his wages.

You are right I will have to move on.

Its change that a player who is on £50,000 a week, and unhappy, not playing much, and not a superstar with no interest from any other club, would want double his wage.

You would thing he would take same wage deal or a small pay cut, to get regular football, would you say its fear comment?

I'm not sure the comment's that scary ;)

He must have a good agent, capitalising on this chance with a new club. Also he must be a pretty good player!

I'd just make sure your team tackles him very hard each and every time you play against him going forward - not that i'm petty or anything...

Endorsee him once a week, say your interested a lot and jsut keep at it. one day one of two things will happen

a) he will give in and sign

b) his old contract will run out and he may now sign.

ohh or this one, which i personally hate

c) just as your about to sign him but have to delay as you are waiting for a transfer to go through to give you the funds his old club will hire a new manager, take him off transfer list then your transfer will collapse and he will never come...

This is actually really interesting, why do I always keep playing players wages to get rid of them but when I buy players I cant reduce there wages and get the selling club to pay part of his wages, especially when I buy unhappy/wantaway players.

Archived