Is My Chairman Mad?

Sorry my above post meant to say 'Do' and not 'So' - much less accusatory! sorry for the typo.

I agree that it seems like too much money, but doing it in that conversation always have connotations of 'extra funds', and I guess Newcastle were always going to ask for tens of millions from a fellow club. I'm not entirely sure, but I wonder if the different conversation options carry a different degree of pressure on the chairman? Just guessing though

By asking the chairman to negotiate you are basically saying that this is a truly exceptional transfer, a one of a kind player for the club who could make the difference between success and mediocrity single handedly and you want the club to do ANYTHING in order to make it viable.

By asking the chairman to negotiate you are basically saying that this is a truly exceptional transfer, a one of a kind player for the club who could make the difference between success and mediocrity single handedly and you want the club to do ANYTHING in order to make it viable.

Oh.Right.:o

Won't be doing that again.

mine bought a 4 star newgen....... in CM where i had just bought 4 5 star ones.. lucky it was under 1 million

he also took it on himself to loan out the youth player i wanted to use in that season.... every other loan i had to confirm... but that one... ghaa

my DoF doesnt spend any mony, i bought all the players i sent him to because he wouldn't spend 4 million on a newgen :/

Although sometimes your chaiman or DoF sometimes signs players for hugely inflated prices they always seem to get a good deal on the salary for you, often negotiating a low salary that would be impossible for a human manager to successfully negotiate.

If I tried to sign Papis Cisse in my game he'd asked for 100K+ p/w without a doubt.

Archived