Work Permit Needed?: Yes, but will get one

Name: Santon

Nationality: Italian

Club: Newcastle

Position: DL

Value: £4.5mil

Sale Value: £14 mil Start of Season 2

Work Permit Needed?: No

I bought these two on my Spurs save. I struggled my first season with BAE getting injured, he played well but I lost points when he was out playing Naughton there (much better at RB). So I bought these two after PSG decided BAE was worth 15mil. Santon is excellent in the big games and being a right footer at LB, he is ver effective against inside forwards, who all seem to be at the big teams (Nani MU, Ben Arfa Chelsea, Silva City). Sandro though is more effective against the smaller teams as he crosses better from the left touchline, when I need to control a game and use the overlap, the guy produces a load of assists for Llorente.

Perfect balance having these two for me. I know htey ain't cheap, but I am happy.

Name: tom hateley

Nationality: english

Club: motherwell

Position: rb/wbr

Value: £475k

Sale Value: £525k

Work Permit Needed?: nope

brilliant technical RB.. just lacking in physical stats... train him up and he'll be top notch.. even retrain for a midfield role..

nujrg.png?1

Ive been using him at Rangers in the SPL for fm11 and 12. Isn't world class but got capped in both versions. Was easily one of my best signings in both though.

• 1 month later...

Archived