Staff not interested in signing

I'm currently in 2024 and have a top class team in the English Prem. I have all the UK & Irish leagues loaded.

Throughout my save I've attempted to sign staff for various roles. However, I've only ever been able to sign English or Scottish staff. Whenever I try to sign someone from Wales, Ireland or N. Ireland, I'm met with a straight no. I don't understand why they don't want to sign at all.

Btw, I'm talking about newgen staff available on a free.

Has anyone ever come across this? Maybe someone could try on their save if you are in the Prem?

Possible bug?

Doesn't really matter about how good you are, interest from coaches is almost entirely judged on your clubs rep and YOUR rep. Getting "Worldwide" rep coaches isn't ever easy even with the rep. Also irrc some coaches like managers will have preferences of which clubs/countries they want/don't want to work at. If your constantly getting this problem the only thing I can think of is your own rep is not that good, you can be the best club in the world but if the coaches are sceptical of the manager that may throw them off, should check your rep.

Me & Mourinho have the highest reputation on the game. The coaches I'm trying to sign are rubbish newgens with terrible stats. If all English & Scottish staff are willing to join me, why are Welsh & Irish staff not? And I mean not one of them are even slightly interested. English & Scottish I can get anyone. Just seems rather odd don't you think?

Archived