Most season goals by your striker?

Techn

Just wondered what strikers people have had the most success with, and whats the most amount of goals your main striker has scored over one season.

I'd say an exceptional season for a striker is around 50 goals, but to get higher then that takes some good management as players get tired and lazy.

I find its good to rest him in a couple games and if he misses alot of chances i interact and tell him i'm not happy with the last performance, then he goes and gets a brace :)

Post your records :)

My record is Erick Torres, 73 goals!

For five seasons he was getting 35-50. where 73 came from i dont know.

ETorres.jpg

Mbaye Niang hit 91 for me at the age of 24. He set records for hattricks that season aswell. I would of posted a screenshot but I got drunk a few weeks back and saved over my 15+ year save. Arghghghghghgghghghgh!

edit:

Scary thing was a couple of seasons later, where computer controlled Lukaku and Jordan Ayew both beat it IIRC.

this is a question for the GD, and there's already a couple of threads like this one, so I would suggest a mod to lock this

as for my own record on fm12? its probably Peter Crouch on 47 goals if I recall it right, but I never really played with the goal to get one striker to score absurd amounts, I prefare to get my full team involved

Archived