FM 12: Club Brugge - Bringing back the glory years

Club_Brugge_KV.png

Welcome to The FM12 Club Brugge thread

Club Brugge Koninklijke Voetbalvereniging is a football club from Bruges in Belgium. It was founded in 1891 and is one of the top clubs in Belgium. Its home ground is the Jan Breydel Stadium, which has a capacity of 29,472.

Club Brugge's major rival is R.S.C. Anderlecht, and it shares the Jan Breydel Stadium with city rival Cercle Brugge K.S.V., with whom they contest the Bruges derby.

Throughout its long history, Club Brugge has enjoyed much European football success, reaching two European finals and two European semi-finals. Club Brugge is the only Belgian club to have played the final of the European Cup (forerunner of the current UEFA Champions League) so far. They were beaten by Liverpool F.C. in the final of its 1978 season. They also lost in the 1976 UEFA Cup Final to Liverpool. Club Brugge holds the record number of consecutive participations in the UEFA Cup.

Honours

Belgian First Division champions: 13

1919–20, 1972–73, 1975–76, 1976–77, 1977–78, 1979–80, 1987–88, 1989–90, 1991–92, 1995–96, 1997–98, 2002–03, 2004–05

Belgian Cup winners: 10

1967–68, 1969–70, 1976–77, 1985–86, 1990–91, 1994–95, 1995–96, 2001–02, 2003–04, 2006–07

Belgian Supercup winners: 13

1980, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005

FM Info

clubinfo.jpg

facilities.jpg

Budgets

expectations.jpg

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squad Overview

squad1.jpg

The team is full of good players for this level, though it is lacking cover in the left back, center midfield and right wing positions. In Carlos Bacca, Vadis Odjidja, Jordi Figueras, Ryan Donk and Bojan Jorgacevic you have a very good base to the team with Vadis Odjidja your main man in the center of midfield.

Odjidja.jpg

In the striker positions you have Bacca, Björn Vleminckx and Mushaga Bakenga who are a handful for anyone on their day and i'd keep hold of them at least for the season. You also have Joseph Akpala who is very able, but with high interest in him and me rejecting a bid where his agent wanted silly money for his ability I let him go, though if i'd have thought about bumping his asking price earlier then I would have been happy to keep him for the year.

Formations

formation1.jpg

These are the best formations to go with IMO, the lack of CM's means unless you invest in 2-3 more players there you can't really play with 3 in the center, also you'd be restricting your good forward options. You do have a few players that can play in a number of positions which is handy but again i'd still look to add to the areas I mentioned previously.

Staff

On my save at least most of the staff were actually quite decent for this level, I found the scouting team to be the weakest area, though I did sack a couple of coaches and brought in people I have used in the past plus one or 2 recommendations by my staff at the beginning.

staff.jpg

These are my playing staff ins and outs

Biger Maertens seems to be the ideal cover you need for the CM/DM position for the first year at least, also with him being Belgian it helps keep your home grown quota up.

Why should I play as Club Brugge?

As we know, Belgium tends to produce some very good players both in real life and in the regen department of FM especially if you do have Belgium loaded, so over time you can develop youngsters who can take you on to greatness. You also have pretty relaxed rules regarding foreign players where you only need 6 home grown in nation players in your match squad, so you are free to scout the world for gems with the added bonus of them becoming Belgian citizens after 3 years.

Club Brugge itself has many pluses, a club with a rich history but have been under achieving over the past few years and without a domestic title since 2005 which is far too long for a club of this size. You have Standard, Genk and Anderlecht as serious contenders for the title and all of these clubs tend to produce great kids on FM so they shouldn't be weakening too easily as the years go by which is good for a longevity point of view. You have a healthy bank balance and transfer kitty to get you on your way and a good stadium size which is obviously good in terms of income as you get stronger.

Club Brugge 2011-12 Review

I did hope that this thread would have got a bit more more interest, especially as it is a team with good potential and good finances considering the divsion...

Anyway, my first season went pretty well with no other ins and outs added to the ones above.

Table

Championship group

Top scorer

I started the season playing the 4-4-2 I posted above but away from home it didn't seem to work as well as at home, so decided to go for the 4-2-3-1 away and play a little narrower and that seemed to work quite a bit better.

Even though Bacca is a more rounded player than Vleminckx I found Vleminckx to be more of a threat so he ended up being my main starter. I didn't click on about his long throws at the start for some reason, in fact I only noticed when he got an assist from one after 10/12 games, but from there on in I set him to take long throws on both sides and he got another 4 assists from them and often caused mayhem in the box, if I had more of a threat in the air I am sure he probably could have assisted a few more in the league at least from them.

In the Europa league we got out of a group containing Birmingham, Sporting Lisbon and Malmo. We were knocked out 4-1 on aggregate by Spurs in the first knockout after a 0-0 draw at home, obviously they were just too powerful at home but I didn't expect to get through anyway. In the Belgian cup we reached the semi final losing to Genk 3-1 on aggregate, which was probably a good thing as the extra games were taking their toll on the squad.

From my youth intake I got this promising striker who already has Man United, Arsenal and AC Milan after him.

bangoura.jpg

He's being tutored by Vleminckx at the moment and hopefully he'll turn out to be the real deal.

I've also took a punt on this lad

Bartkus.jpg

and

endeladze.jpg

as they were on frees, both at good ages and may possibly challenge for a first team role in the future. Also in is Dedryck Boyata for £5.25M. I did try to get him in on loan at first because i've often seen him go cheap by thee end of season 2 but he wouldn't agree to that so decided to use part of my £13M kitty towards getting him on a proper transfer (Full list of ins and outs)

My Champions league group is a bit of a tough one, OM, Arsenal and Rosenborg. My simple aim is to win the double header against Rosenborg and hopefully get a Europa spot.

I've really enjoyed the save so far and i'm nowhere near happy with my tactic or the squad yet but looking forward to that part of the challenge with Brugge. I've increased the youth coaching twice already. The youth and training facilities are to be upgraded this summer and i'm hoping to be able to improve the youth recruitment range at some point before the new regens come in as I see this as a long term project and want my team to be made up of as much homegrown talent as possible. I would like it if a few others who have been tempted or fancies something different to come and join me in a Brugge save, as it feels like i'm talking to myself at the minute :D

Cheers lads :cool:

Donk went because with Boyata signing I was a bit top heavy with CB's and it was a case of having to get rid of a non home grown one. Bacca really didn't do much for me even though he is without doubt a better player than Vleminckx.

As for Bruno, I was a bit disappointed that he didn't count towards my home grown quota either for some reason and I possibly wouldn't have signed him if I knew that earlier. He got injured in pre season so hasn't had much game time yet, but he will be now because i'm playing 2 games nearly every week at the moment.

bruno.jpg

Got sent home from work and can't sleep so I get the feeling this save will get a hammering today :D

Nice thread Dexter, I am tempted to start a new save with Brugge after I have watched the Newcastle match.

How many countries/leagues are you running on this save Dexter ?

Nice thread Dexter, I am tempted to start a new save with Brugge after I have watched the Newcastle match.

How many countries/leagues are you running on this save Dexter ?

Cheers Col, I remembered you enjoyed the Litex save last season so I think this would be ideal for you (and lfc if he gets bored of Sienna ;) )

I've just got all divisions in Belgium and top flight from England, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands and Germany. I am thinking of adding Poland and Czech Republic at the end of the season, maybe add another few small nations like Austria, Slovakia and Slovenia as they tend to bring some good regens through and it might be easier to get detailed scout reports from these nations if loaded as bar a few players i'm struggling to get anyone from the bigger nations interested in joining even with the CL spot. Not 100% on this yet though and if I do it'll only be for a season or 2 until I can get my youth network a bit higher.

Thanks as well lfc.

Update from the save so far. I've managed to get out of my CL group in 2nd place behind Arsenal. 2 wins against Rosenborg and 4 points from the OM games was just about enough to see us through, now I have the small matter of Barcelona in the first knockout.

Cheers Col, I remembered you enjoyed the Litex save last season so I think this would be ideal for you (and lfc if he gets bored of Sienna ;) )

I've just got all divisions in Belgium and top flight from England, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands and Germany. I am thinking of adding Poland and Czech Republic at the end of the season, maybe add another few small nations like Austria, Slovakia and Slovenia as they tend to bring some good regens through and it might be easier to get detailed scout reports from these nations if loaded as bar a few players i'm struggling to get anyone from the bigger nations interested in joining even with the CL spot. Not 100% on this yet though and if I do it'll only be for a season or 2 until I can get my youth network a bit higher.

Thanks as well lfc.

Update from the save so far. I've managed to get out of my CL group in 2nd place behind Arsenal. 2 wins against Rosenborg and 4 points from the OM games was just about enough to see us through, now I have the small matter of Barcelona in the first knockout.

A cracking achievement finishing second in that group mate :thup:, you'll just have to park the bus against Barca and hope for the best :).

I think I'll load a lot of countries/leagues as well as I am hoping that this will be my last long term save until FM13 comes out :)

So my game will be slow but I should have a good number of players that will come to Club Brugge, I will load pretty much most of Europe as playable leagues as well as Brazil and Argentina.

I'm even struggling to get Scandinavian based players to come at the moment as my scout reports on certain players have said they were highly recommended but by the time the monthly report gets to me i've had offers accepted but the player refuses terms, so this does suggest it's going to go like Litex where it will take a few seasons to even get kids from the middle rank nations, not that it's a bad thing as it will help towards the longevity of the save.

To be honest these are the saves that I get a lot more enjoyment from, were it takes a good few seasons to build a good squad after spending hours and hours looking through various Nations looking for players that will join you.

I have just finished the pre season friendlies and now the hard work starts in the Jupiler Pro League.

These were our transfers in the first window.

2vkda14.jpg

As you can see I had no problems signing good young players who will only get better, players like Wellington Nem, Darko Lazovic, Erik Grendel and Siyanda Xulu.

With the two players I sold our net spend was only £2.3m which considering the players we signed is a great piece of business.

This season we will be playing two different formations a 4-2-3-1 wide and a 4-2-3-1 deep.

Good signings there Joe :thup: That lot should be more than enough to to mount a title challenge.

My season should be done within the next hour or 2 so will do a proper report then, I will say going in to the championship stage even with the point reduction you get I had a 12 point lead, so i'm using this time to perfect a 4-6-0 formation :cool:

I think we need a good keeper in the next transfer window but going forward we are looking very dangerous even though it is still early days.

I have never tried a strikerless formation, it just seems wrong to me not having any strikers on the pitch :lol:

Why did you get a point reduction ?

Jorgacevic is very able for the early days mate. Wait until summer and Mingolet (sp) should be available (I know he's from Sunderland but even I gave in and got a City player :D) I missed out to Spurs for him because I thought offering him a bit less wages for first team football would entice him, £22k and first team would do it I think.

I've given up on the 4-6-0 for this season, played 5 games with it lost 1 drew 1 and won the other 3 but I haven't got a player who can be my false 9 ATM, so i'm carrying less of a goal threat. I will go back to it though.

After 30 games you go in to groups depending on your league position, your points get halved in these groups. The top 6 go in the championship group, the next 8 teams go in a Europa group (2 groups of 4 teams) and the last 2 teams play each other in a relegation group 4 times.

Bojan Jorgacevic has been shocking for me so far, I am going to try him as a sweeper keeper now though as he good pace and acceleration to get off his line quickly. I am sorry but I can't have a Mackem in my team, I would feel cheap and dirty :lol:.

That seems a bit dodgy, losing points when you go in the groups :(.

Really odd the formatting of the Belgian League, quite innovavite but a bit unfair IMI

Yeah it has put me of Belgian saves since the rule came in until now, but in a way it gives teams that have been consistent and may have had a blip a chance to make up for it, in my situation last season I was clear by 12 points after 20 games but had a bad last 10 games of the normal season, until that point I was winning comfortably most games but injuries/fitness took their toll and I finished 2nd on games won (better goal difference and better head to head than the top team) but I got the chance to make amends in the championship group and won 8-9 of those IIRC, so when you look at it like that I deserved to win the league over the course of the season.

Col I had no problems with Bacca settling in, obviously can't speak for the rest though :( I'd consider letting 2 go off for a month at a time while it's still early in the season, I got by with only 3 additions in the first year so you shouldn't miss them too much, especially with 2 weeks off for internationals in September and October

EDIT. Paulista, Vazquez has been decent but not spectacular for me, 13 assists, 1 goal in season 1 from 20 odd games, 6 goals 4 assists from 20 odd games this year.

I want to know how good Vazquez is playing for you? He came from Barcelona and was touted as good prospect, but I don't know how he is on fm12

He's been great for me so far in 10 starts and 5 sub appearences he has scored 5 goals and has 9 assists :)

Col I had no problems with Bacca settling in, obviously can't speak for the rest though :( I'd consider letting 2 go off for a month at a time while it's still early in the season, I got by with only 3 additions in the first year so you shouldn't miss them too much, especially with 2 weeks off for internationals in September and October

Thats exactly what I did and out of the four of them only Bacca has put in a transfer request.

Yeah it has put me of Belgian saves since the rule came in until now, but in a way it gives teams that have been consistent and may have had a blip a chance to make up for it, in my situation last season I was clear by 12 points after 20 games but had a bad last 10 games of the normal season, until that point I was winning comfortably most games but injuries/fitness took their toll and I finished 2nd on games won (better goal difference and better head to head than the top team) but I got the chance to make amends in the championship group and won 8-9 of those IIRC, so when you look at it like that I deserved to win the league over the course of the season.

EDIT. Paulista, Vazquez has been decent but not spectacular for me, 13 assists, 1 goal in season 1 from 20 odd games, 6 goals 4 assists from 20 odd games this year.

Yeah, I do like the idea of the league, just a bit strange. The good thing is that regardless of league position you are going to have to take every match seriously due to the playoffs so I like the idea, no time for lacklusture performances, I looked at Club Brugge, but do not know enough about the players to start a save unfortunately :(

Club Brugge 2012/13 Review

Table

Championship Group

Champions League Group Lost to Barcelona 5-1 on agg in first knockout round.

Belgian Cup

Squad Overview

Top Scorer

Another good year for us, this time adding the Belgian cup to the league. This season was a bit more satisfying in the sense I managed to get players working to the tactic in the league stage. I was particularly impressed that for the first time in a while I managed to get quite a few players in to double figures goals wise. As I said earlier though I wanted a bit of a change in tactic for the championship group because the one I used up until that point was one developed for Fiorentina which swept most teams aside with ease and I don't want this save getting as easy as that this soon, though it does look like I will be using a new 4-2-3-1 next season as I don't have the players to fit anything else at the moment.

It was a bit of bad luck getting Barca so early in the CL, we gave them a game at home and they only snatched a 2-1 lead late on as we tired, at the Camp Nou they easily beat us 3-0. Our CL run however did mean we moved up to 42nd rank in the coefficients and Belgium gained an extra champions league spot which is great for keeping the league competitive and hopefully bringing things like extra tv money in.

Bangoura from last seasons youth intake is coming along well

Bangoura.jpg

As is the Lithuanian regen I signed in the summer Bartkus who has been attracting attention from Real Madrid

Bartkus.jpg

Both will probably come in to the first team this season as I try and fast track them a bit, though this will depend on who I manage to bring in and who I let go over the next hour or so.

Another possible talent to come from my intake is this lad

dewulf.jpg

Yeah, I do like the idea of the league, just a bit strange. The good thing is that regardless of league position you are going to have to take every match seriously due to the playoffs so I like the idea, no time for lacklusture performances, I looked at Club Brugge, but do not know enough about the players to start a save unfortunately :(

I didn't really know much about the team bar a few players, the ones I mention in my OP are key players as is Zimling for the first season or 2 at least.

Another great season for you there Dexer :thup:, it look's a bit worrying for the longevity of the save though that you won the league by 20 points in only your second season.

Obviously you were really unlucky drawing Barcelona in the first knockout round in the Champions League but I think that will be what keeps us interested in this save trying to see how far we can get Club Brugge in European competition.

Your three regens all look like they could turn out to be good players especially Bangoura and Bartkus.

On my save I think I signed too many players that aren't homegrown in Belgium as when we have a few injuries and suspensions to the homegrown players like we have now, I really struggle to field a decent matchday squad, which inturn is making the non homegrown players unhappy at the lack of games.

Yeah it was a bit easy, i've countered this by taking away my 4-2-3-1 option which I used last season, even the revamped one I tried was ripping teams apart as has more or less any 4-2-3-1 i've used on this FM.

I've gone for youth in my transfers again with Ban

Ban.jpg

Dumitru

Dumitru.jpg

Mateev

Mateev.jpg

And Delaere

Delaere.jpg

All are in the firsst team squad bar Delaere who I don't feel has the mentals or physicals yet, but will review in the new year, he is highly recommended though and the first Belgian prospect i've felt worthy of taking a punt on.

Total ins and outs

I realise there's some good players gone there but Refaelov and Vazquez wanted improved contracts that were more than I thought they were worth so that made my decision to let them go easier, Ferreyra was not one I planned on letting going but with Bangoura and Bartkus pushing for first team spots I was top heavy with strikers and his fee along with a 15% of next sale clause was too good to turn down for a player I signed for £700k 2 years back.

Bangoura and Bartkus have already made a big impression in the first team contributing goals and assists in the early stages, hopefully they can carry on in the same way. Dimitru and Ban both started the season but managed long term injuries by the end of August which is really frustrating.

I have another tough CL group, Lyon, Sevilla and Cagliari. I'm not confident of getting out of this one to even get a Europa spot, but we'll give it a go.

Some more nice regens, your scouts are doing a good job for you by the looks of it :).

Thats another tough Champions League group you have there Dexter, you have to take points in your home games and hope for the best in your away games.

I am now into the January transfer window and Dinamo Moscow have come in with a £5m offer for my first choice centre back Ryan Donk, I don't really want to sell him but we have a good amount of central defenders and we could do a lot with £5m. What do you think, should I sell or not ?

Cheers Col, Yeah they are all at least 16 CA PA now at least with Alexandre Ceolin 20 for both, 14 adaptability, 15 determination so he more or less is having the final say. Donk is a good defender so it's a tough one, but if you can get someone similar ability with potential for the same price/cheaper then i'd take it as I only got just over a million in the summer when I had to let one CB go.

Beat Lyon at home with a very late Bangoura goal so it's a good start there. Trailing by 5 points in the league already though so need to address that.

I've also took the USA job, I don't really like international management but it's a good little distraction and maybe a chance to open up a few achievements on steam, because of this i've made USA playable, so with any luck I should get some good regens come through and i'll have some inside knowledge :cool:

Yeah I always sign Alexandre Ceolin to be my head scout :D.

Great result against Lyon for you. I normally get bored with International management but at the same time I always seem to accept any offers I get.

Yeah he's a good one. I didn't realise the task when I took over the USA job, we were 3 points off even a play off place when I took over with 2 games left. Won my first game 3-2 in Mexico then the 2nd game 3-0 to get the play off spot. There I beat Kuwait 6-3 on agg to make it to the world cup finals.

With Brugge I won the first 4 games to qualify from my group as winners, i'm hoping we get a kinder draw in the next round. Bangoura has taken to top flight football like a duck to water with 14 in 20 games so far, i'll provide a screenie of him later but I get the feeling he's going to be a big player for us :cool:

I'm also being heavily linked with the Atletico Madrid job if their tycoon takeover goes through, if it does and I get offered it I may just take it as a separate save :D

With the January transfer window now finished these were our full transfers in the first season.

2d1jtwx.jpg

These were the changes to my staff in the first season.

2h7ffas.jpg

There's only a few games left until the league splits into the groups so I will post a screenshot of the league after 30 games.

Dexter, has the draw for the World Cup been made yet ? if it has who have you got in your group ?

I am looking forward to see how much Bangoura has progressed since the start of your season. Trust me tycoon saves get very boring very quickly so I wouldn't be making a seperate save if I was you :)

I'll probably not do it but it's been saved just in case. I remember last year I had an Espanyol save and after a season I got a tycoon takeover and players like Ronaldo and Rooney became available and I couldn't carry on with it because it's far from what I usually do on FM.

I'm at the final stages of the season so will do screenies then :) Some good signings there Col, Xulu is player i've come across in other saves but never signed him, is he any good?

Xulu is brilliant and can do all three centre back roles easily, it's the first time I have signed him and for £140k he has proved a bargain.

This is what he looks like at the moment and my coaches still think he has another 1 - 1.5 stars to improve.

2nbh9bm.jpg

The league has now split after 30 games and this is the table so far.

1hcz03.jpg

As you can see Anderlecht and Standard Liege are underperforming causing both managers to be sacked. I have been offered both jobs but I obviously rejected both of them :D.

I forgot to mention that I have also got Bayern Munich and Chelsea as parent clubs so hopefully next season I can grab some of there top youngsters on season long loans and money spinning friendlies :).

I forgot to mention that I have also got Bayern Munich and Chelsea as parent clubs so hopefully next season I can grab some of there top youngsters on season long loans and money spinning friendlies :).

Don't bring in Lukaku, that will cause a riot with Anderlecht fans :D

I was thinking of trying signing Lukaku and De Bruyne :lol:

:D

I tried for De Bruyne but he's not interested, would love to have him part of the team. In my save Anderlecht and Standard player are becoming available now, so hopefully I can nick any good kids they produce.

As for Standard and Anderlecht's form, I seem to have that in my save. Genk this year are the team pushing me.

That would be rubbing it in :eek:

I forgot about Courtois, I could try to sign him as well :)

:D

I tried for De Bruyne but he's not interested, would love to have him part of the team. In my save Anderlecht and Standard player are becoming available now, so hopefully I can nick any good kids they produce.

As for Standard and Anderlecht's form, I seem to have that in my save. Genk this year are the team pushing me.

What about other Belgian players that have moved abroad like Nainggolan, Defour, Witsel, Derijeck, Mirallas, Casteels, Boyata, Ojo etc are they interested in joining Club Brugge on your save ?

CLUB BRUGGE SEASON ONE REVIEW.

Club Brugge had a very good first season with me at the helm and we won the domestc double.

I think domestically the season was pretty easy especially with the so called big clubs of Belgian football massively underachieving, which hopefully won't happen next season as it will spoil what will be a enjoyable save.

I played a wide 4-2-3-1 for most of this season which seemed to work well for us.

JULIPER PRO LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP GROUP.

2ekjk7q.jpg

IN THE CUPS.

We overachieved in the Europa League this season beating some big clubs on the way to the final albeit weakened teams in the games against Manchester United, Lazio and to a extent Benfica but even so, I think our small squad did well.

Europa League final. Porto 1-0 Club Brugge.

Cofidis Cup final. Sporting Lokeren 0-2 Club Brugge.

EUROPA LEAGUE FIXTURES

2db796p.jpg

COFIDIS CUP FIXTURES.

28md65y.jpg

THE SQUAD.

2lstrev.jpg

THE FUTURE.

Some of my players are already asking to leave to sign for bigger clubs and since I don't like working with unhappy players it looks like Vadis Odjidja, Fredrik Stenman, Tom Hogli and Niki Zimling will all be leaving next season. I will have to scour the globe to find some players that are capable of replacing them and also some better squad players if we are not to be a embarrasment in the Champions League next season, as I don't think teams will play weakened sides in Europe's top competition.

Very good season there Col, to make the Europa league final is something else.

I was able to keep the players you've mentioned, I upped Odjidja's wage to £21k, a team of year bonus and about £2k appearance fee (his agent is 17-18 for fee) the rest as good as they have been for me are replaceable as they aren't home grown but you really do need to try and keep Odjidja sweet for a few years if you can.

My third season is complete but I have the world cup with U.S.A to deal with so will do the report after that so I can include a small bit about it. All I know is I am going to give that job up after this no matter how well I do because the talent for the future doesn't seem to be there.

Unfortunately none of the players would talk with me about a new contract so I have had to sell them :(.

My group for the Champions League has been made and we have a tough group, we play Marseille, Porto and Newcastle so I am not really expecting to be anything but last in that group.

Are you going to give up on International management or just quit the USA job ?

I have just come into the January transfer window and my scouts have found me some very promising youngsters this season.

All of them are at least 4 star for potential.

John Cooper was a free transfer.

243gc8y.jpg

Belarmino Diaz Caro was a free transfer.

33vi0xd.jpg

Jacques-Noel Boumal cost £200k from Coton Sport.

29uzo7d.jpg

Pan Siyu was a free transfer.

vr3ifd.jpg

I have just broke the Club Brugge transfer record by signing Felipe Anderson from Santos for £5.2m.

10.jpg

Felipe points the way to Club Brugge. I have never signed Felipe Anderson before on any FM but I think he is perfect for my 4-5-1 formation I have been using this season, as a Advanced Player with attack duty.

This is what he looks like in my game at the moment.

21e6iqq.jpg

How far into the third season are you mate ?

Felipe Anderson has been disapointing so far, although he might be better next season after he learns the language and settles down etc.

I have already tied up some more regens for next season on the recommendation of my team of scouts :)

Archived