Scabulosa26

I Can't Find The Editor!?!?

5 posts in this topic

I have installed FM08 on my laptop (windows vista) and cant find the editor function... help?

Start > All Programmes > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2008.

You'll then be able to load the editor from there, you don't access it from in the game.

I have this problem and so do some people i know. I cannot find the editor it is not in my sports interactive folders..i was wondering where it was because i can edit it when i right click fm-customize-it says run-data-editor???but i can't open it from there

[quote name='saulty2805']I have this problem and so do some people i know. I cannot find the editor it is not in my sports interactive folders..i was wondering where it was because i can edit it when i right click fm-customize-it says run-data-editor???but i can't open it from there[/QUOTE]

You must be looking in the SI files in my documents.

Program files / SI / FM 2008 / data editor

Then hit file and load

Select start(windows icon on the bottom left) then games and you will see the Football Manager icon. Right click on this and a small menu will appear. The option to run the editor is the second one down.

Type C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\data editor.exe into your address bar.