TheSupremeNTM

My Story on YouTube (Gameplay/Commentary)

56 posts in this topic

Thanks, I will watch them in a minute. :)

As an aside, your forward called Mitchell. You should ban him from the going into the opposition penalty box and make him shoot on sight as he scores from about 30 yards only :p

Excellent season mate, well done. :thup:

As I say above, I do enjoy your videos.

How unique. i'l be sure to bookmark this thread :) keep it up!

Good stuff mate :thup: I really enjoy your videos.

Good to see Michel up his game. He appears to be a confidence player. Josue looks a tremendous talent for you - If you stay top six, you may struggle to hold onto him next season. Do you feel you can qualify for the Europa League?

Great start to the season. Fortunate with your group in the Europa League but you only beat what is put in front of you. Carlos Fierro has a good PA at the game start so not surprised he is performing.

Reckon a Champions League spot is there for the taking? Would you stay if you qualified?

Where do you fancy next?

I think that Champions League is too optimistic. Sure, we've won against Benfica and Porto but those two teams plus Sporting will be in the top 3 anyways. I won't stay no matter where we finish. It's time to move on, 3 years is enough.

Another good episode mate. :thup:

I have never managed in Portugal so am not that familiar with the competitions. Is the bwin Cup the equivalent of the League Cup here in England? Your schedule is mental, no wonder your players were affected with fatigue etc. Are you tempted to wrap cotton wool on your players in preperation of the cup final?

Yeah, I think you could compare bwin cup to league cup although it has a different structure (group phase + knockout stage). Concerning the cup final, the video gives some information on it:

[video=youtube;vacIcHcw7t4]

You should do Brazil sometime. really like your presentation and you have a good voice for this kind of videos.,

Love this story. You are so comfortable to listen to as well. KUTGreatW.

I'm enjoying this. Did Pacos de Ferreira win the cup against Porto after you'd left to join Shaktar?

Great episodes keep it up at Shakhtar and hope you can win a Champions League there one day. :thup:

Great voice too, very detailed and you're good with pronouncing player and club names... :p

I am not sure I would of had the balls to pay £30m for a 30 year old but irrespective of what happens now, he has already paid it back.

Great stuff in the league :thup:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Not the bloody Mackems!!!

Going there is a bit like a Madrid fan going to Barcelona. :(

I wasn't aware of the rivalry between Sunderland and Newcastle. I didn't intend to upset any Newcastle fans and picked Sunderland solely on the fact that they play in the EPL.

I wasn't aware of the rivalry between Sunderland and Newcastle. I didn't intend to upset any Newcastle fans and picked Sunderland solely on the fact that they play in the EPL.

I was jesting mate.

But Sunderland - Newcastle is one of the oldest rivalries in football going back to the 1890's.

Surprised Ekdal isn't working out. I had simialr at Werder Bremen: My striker, Édgar Félix, was world class when I signed him but was out scored by my centre back. No reason at all!

I haven't watched all your video's yet, but i've just watched the first 4 and I have to say I love them :D I would think of doing your style myself, but I'm not too familiar with editing video's etc...

Will be watching all your video's, so I will comment again once i've done :)

These are fantastic! I must say I wasn't expecting to like them but your style is very engaging. I could watch them all day. Why are they getting shorter, though?

Fierro is fantastic. He's the type of player I'd love to uncover.

Yay! Ten minutes! \o/

Took too long to get around to this, though. Boo!

Another good episode and season, albeit with Sunderland (boooooooo!). :thup:

Your tactic is similar to mine except I have 1 striker and 1 AMC, where you have 2 strikers and no AMC. But like you, it makes the wingers key.