Acoustic

Game will not activate

8 posts in this topic

I received my [boxed] copy yesterday, and was looking forward to playing it today on my day off.

Imagine my disgust when after the product activation code had been entered and I began installation, this message popped up:

installp.jpg

Not being much of a gamer away from sports simulations and having never used Steam before, I think there's something fundamentally wrong with the above message which has left a sour taste in the mouth.

No. As previously said in many other posts, the game will not work until activated at 00:01 on Friday morning!

Speak to whoever sold you the game and ask them why they decided to break the release day and ship it to you early, their fault, no one elses.

Its quite simple....the game hasnt been released yet...

no they can sell it early matt from sega said so, stream are allowed to so terefore everyone else can

no they can sell it early matt from sega said so, stream are allowed to so terefore everyone else can

He didn't:) officially they shouldn't sell a hard copy before midnight tonight, but because of the activation procedure it won't matter if they do as authentication through Steam is required and that won't happen until 0001 tomorrow morning.