Can you become THE most expensive player - Game Thread

This is just depressing.

Lol sorry Ihsaan, it all looked so bright for you in time.....maybe you will become the new cleverly and take years to get into the first team...but eventually you will (I hope)

In other news there will be a new update this afternoon....i hope....if work doesn;t call!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aug - Nov - Maturing! Pt 2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdhd0VCKwMeh5_w5CcqAqSP6YaapxHUC4xmKmu0ch6Eb_gtVMJ&t=1

Welcome to another edition of Future stars where we review how the second half of our group of youngsters are doing. What better place to start than Hoffenheim where one of arguably, our best players is plying his trade.

Chuck Noise, a midfield player with a knack for scoring goals. Some will not give him the plaudits he deserves as the German League is not the most reputable place to play football. As usual Noise has not dissapointed so far this season with 5 league games played and 4 goals, a stat that any player would be happy with. His 3 assist and 5 MOM (yes every game) is another figure that will surely get him noticed by one of the bigger clubs soon. This player is going places, and I will eat my hat if next year he is not in a bigger league.

Noise Profile

Mizengo Mapinduzi is another player who is highly rated. With a big money move to Manchester united alot is expected from the youngster, although it may not be expected in his first season at the club (look at Ihsaans progress). Could he be another expensive flop for United or does the ratio of a goal a game show that he has alot more promise? Two weeks of injury with a strained neck may have slightly hindered his progress but Mapinduzi still looks like he could break the 10 game barrier this season.

Mapinduzi Profile

King Tikki-Man has continued his rather unimpressive form for Wolves. Playing occasionally but not really showing any talent, poor ratings, nothing of any note and this youngster seems like he is fizzling out. Prehaps a loan move may be more beneficial for the youngster who is in desperate need of some confidence. He suffered an ankle injury in mid october and it should keep him up until Mid november.

Tikki Man Profile

James Sheriff is a loan player who is showing his worth, and showing how much of a benefit a loan move can be. Moving to Basel may not have been everyones first guess of where a talented youngster could move, especially after a good showing with Bristol City in the Premiership the year before, but with 2 goals in 7 league games, and gaining his first goal in europe (Euro cup), it seems as this may be another positive loan move for the youngster from Tottenham.

Sheriff Profile

Despite interest from a number of higher reputation clubs Alan Juel Hansen still finds himself at Celta. This year he has not started quite as well as in previous season with only one league goal in 9 games. The striker will have to improve if he wants to gain interest again in the January window.

Hansen Profile

A player who is prehaps playing most consistently at the higest level is Buzzasto Da Silva, the youngster has staked a claim for a place in Valencias first team. However an injury sustained at the end of October, looks set to keep him out for the whole of November and possibly part of December.

Da silva will hope he can get straight back into the first team when he leaves the treatment table.

Da Silva Profile

Last but not least Le Sulk, who also plys his trade in Germany. The Werder Bremen player has had an interesting start to the season mainly playing in a squad rotation system which has seen the young frenchmen play often but not particularly well. He has one goal in the Euro Cup, and rather surprisingly has not yet requested a move. Time will tell how this moody frenchman will get on.

Le Sulk Profile

Well thats all for another episode of 'Future Stars' Join us again next time when we will have all of the run up to the January transfer window, and will see if any of our future stars are on the radar of the big clubs.

Lol, I have never seen stats like that. 5 MoM in a row. :o

Let's hope I get to show off in the Champions League like that as well.

Have to admint that is an IMMENSE stat, seems like you running over the German leagues. Really want you to move so we can see if you do as well in England, Italy or Spain

Guys - You need to post if you still want me to post updates on your player. If not in the interest of the sign up i will just post about your player at the end of the season, in case anyone wnats to know his progress. Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys slipped a disc in my back, so may be not posting too much at the moment, as all that is comfortable for me is laying down and doing nothing.....yunless someone wants to purchase me the program where you can speak into it and it will type out the words :)

IF NOT...then it will be at least a week or so before i post!

Archived