!NEW RELEASE! African Leagues Megapack.

JahRastafari

That is not the solution as the game won't understand that club x in one file are the same as club x in another file... If he should go with one file for all changes he has to use the advanced rules, as they can have multiple nations in one file.

That is not the solution as the game won't understand that club x in one file are the same as club x in another file... If he should go with one file for all changes he has to use the advanced rules, as they can have multiple nations in one file.

Have you test what you saying? The last time i tested a solution like that it worked fine...

Well when i get home i'll merge all files to see how it goes. What a mess the editor! Secondly i am not good enough to use the advanced editor. If it will not work i'll upload all the files and people can use one of the nations. Such a shame SI changed this. As if they don't want us to make extra nations.

Thank you for your work, it is really huge work and a lot of fun with that

I have with my games and databe 11.2 problem with the following league: Benin ; Mauritia; Mauritania; Niger; Togo and Somalia

Do you have test this championship?

I can tell you what the problem is

thank you for you answer

Testing all these leagues has just begun for me, though the impossibility of playing multiple leagues made my confidence and motivation drop zero.

I take a few days off editing, as for me playing the game has been months for my feeling and i came across these wonderful threads, which feed my motivation a bit :):

- Training: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/245481-Raver-training-sets

- Backroom staff: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/256732-Setting-Up-Your-Backroom-Staff

- Total football tactic: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/259190-Total-Football-Tic-Tac-Magick

I hope some forum members can help me out changing the Unique ID of all the competitions. I would appreciate it a lot!!

P.s. Arca: Are you telling me that most leagues work on 11.2?

The "light" version only adds Nation Rules for those countries who don't require new competitions added to the database?

Can you elaborate on what divisions are included for each nation?

Thanks for your work!

The light version as requested includes only the countries "who don't need new competitons". I just made them available and did not create any lower leagues. I believe Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana & Angola had a second leagues (up to 32 teams). This leagues I made inactive, but includes Relegation/Promotion. I added price money, tv money, national/super cups.

I wanted to be able to offer to you forum members All the African Leagues, but to recreate them in the advanced editor is not an option for me. If others are interrested to do so, you're free to take this project into a new level.

I've been editing since this new year, haven't touched one game, and I miss that :).

• 2 weeks later...

great work man! Still...i would really like to load all the islands (comoros, mauritius, madagasca...) and play them togheter....any ideeas on how to do that? is changind the uniq ID-s the solution? if so... how do i do that? how do i edit the xml or dbc files?

and another thing... i made the mauritius league myself- any ideeas to where can i get the logos or kits for mauritian teams?

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

I'm having issues with DR Congo, which is sad because I'd love to start a game there. I've tried running it on 11.1, 11.2, and 11.3, but there seems to be a problem with the file. Has anyone else had a problem or a solution to this?

• 3 months later...

Most countries had some problems. Clubs in two divisions and to many clubs asked for the domestic cup. I used it with de megapack of FuryG and patch 11.2 after trying it with 11.3. After trying without the megapack of FuryG, same problems. What I'm doing wrong???

Edit: I think I see the problem. In the countries that won't work there are more teams asked for the leagues and cups then there are in these databases.

Archived