Thank you SI for making my day

So I spent a majority of my day suffering through fifa 11. I haven't played fifa since 07 so saying I suck would probably be the understatement of the year lol. After a few hours of frustration, I gave up and turned on FM10.

And in my first game this happened:

resultnq.png

statsbj.png

Here were the line-ups:

formg.png

All that frustration gone almost instantly.

A part of me thinks I should have turned on FM10 earlier...then again this might not have happened if I did that.

So thank you SI for making my day :)

how much did those players set you back? Considering its 2012 were they pricey? Looking to buy ronaldo and want to see how much he is gonna set me back

Ok lets see.....

Chiellini cost me 22 mil, Otamendi cost 7 mil, Wilson 13 mil, Gourcuff 15 mil (a steal btw), Ronaldo cost me 110 mil (well worth it imo :D), Villa was 50 mil, Hulk cost me 9 mil.

I also just got Rene Adler for 9 mil but he was injured (and so was enyeama) so Ben Foster got to play.

Who'd thought that the two players remaining from the current United squad would be Park and Fletcher?

Did you not see ben foster in goal? Im playing FM10....foster hadn't left united yet.

Also, Rooney was just coming back from injury so he was on the bench. Vidic is also hurt and so is Rafael. Fabio just back from the olympics so I was giving a few matches off.

My squad is deep and I've got some good regens too. Chris Wyatt at right back, hes 18 yrs old, got his chance today and played quite well in this match. Its funny because almost 2 seasons ago he wasn't rated much by me and wasn't rated at all be my coaches and scouts (I've scouts and coaches who have high judging potential attributes).

I even signed another young right back who, at the time, I thought would be a better prospect than chris. But in the last 8 months he has really proved me wrong and is continuing to improve.

Its nice to see a product of my academy turning out better than regen I signed from arsenal :)

Archived