Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

toon when do you reckon you will get to the bit where budgets are given and stuff. when you get to there would you be able to upload my finances screen please. and my reserve team and first team with the contracts and wages shwoing please. so i can start planning. also are you going to put the free agents up. when they get released. so people can see who is available.

Everton News

Everton Part Ways with Moyes

Everton have called a press conference to announce the immediate sacking of manager David Moyes. Following a disappointing season, the fans expressed their concern about the direction the team was headed and the board decided that a new manager was needed. Moyes, who began managing Everton in 2002, has had a decent career up until this season where they were expected to at least finish in the top half. Everton chairman followed up the decision with this statement; "We had good expectations for this season, but unfortunately things didn't pan out the way we envisioned. We feel Moyes has done all he is capable of at the club and will pursue a new manager to try and take the club to the next level."

ltb.jpg

Gotta feel sorry for blackpool

FA CUP FINAL

Liverpool 5 1Reading

Liverppol do the double

i would just like to thank all the fans and hope to build on this season.

toon when do you reckon you will get to the bit where budgets are given and stuff. when you get to there would you be able to upload my finances screen please. and my reserve team and first team with the contracts and wages shwoing please. so i can start planning. also are you going to put the free agents up. when they get released. so people can see who is available.

can i get the same mate please.

and where would you find the free agents if you where playing your own game?

transfer window opeing tomorrow then?

toon along with my finances screen, my first team squad and reserve squad (contracts showing). would you be able to put up my information screen so i can look at how much im charging for tickets.

Also would you be able to upload a screen shot of every clubs attendances so that i can see what my attendance average was to see if its worth me increasing my capacity.

cheers

toon along with my finances screen, my first team squad and reserve squad (contracts showing). would you be able to put up my information screen so i can look at how much im charging for tickets.

Also would you be able to upload a screen shot of every clubs attendances so that i can see what my attendance average was to see if its worth me increasing my capacity.

cheers

dont ask for much do you ahaha just kidding

ill post up all of the finance when im in the new season and tthe free agents using the scout and iv banned my self from getting free agents becuase ill be able to see there overall raing and thats not fair on you guys

do you know the way ollie sold the free agents. he had an auction after the transfer window. and the chairman bid for them. we could do the exact same thing and you could still bd if you send one of us your wages. so for example you want player x, y, z and you send me the wages you offer for them. it then avoids possible problems if people think anyone is cheating. not that you would do that but my idea gets rid of it.

Are the Blackpool & West Brom chairmen still playing?

As I am Sunderland chairman, I won't know my new club until Blackpool chairman has chose his. But it's unfair if the game is continued while I'm still waiting to find out my new club.

In other words, find out the new clubs give the 3 relegated chairmen a deadline. Then continue.

Any chance of the Blackburn staff screen, I would like to know how much it would be to replace the current manager, also is it possible to see the finance screen to see if I can afford to get rid of whoever is in charge!

Are the Blackpool & West Brom chairmen still playing?

As I am Sunderland chairman, I won't know my new club until Blackpool chairman has chose his. But it's unfair if the game is continued while I'm still waiting to find out my new club.

In other words, find out the new clubs give the 3 relegated chairmen a deadline. Then continue.

there isnt a west brom chairman any more but ollie is still blackpool chairman. should i out on general discussion the teams available so that we can get a full game with all chairman

Current Chairman:

Arsenal: MikelLUFC

Aston Villa: Johnlc

Birmingham: William Hall

Blackburn: lcfc1

Blackpool: Ollie

Bolton: Nottingham Forest

Chelsea: Was Galinsky and ive asked him if hes still playing

Everton: hitman19ko

Fulham: No one

Liverpool: Fu_19

Man City: Leicester Fan

Man Utd: Paulo1985

Newcastle: cplpeters1900

Stoke: Paul Daglish? ive asked if hes still playing but waiting

Sunderland: Rhyscartwright91

Spurs: toon_balmy

West Brom: No one

West Ham: No one

Wigan: Liverbird93

Wolves: The greyham? ive asked if hes still playing.

i was gonna put something on the general discussion to see if anyone was interested what do you guys think. Also do you think galinsky should be left out seeing as though he hasnt put one post in this thread since it started.

its 456000 to get rid of Alan curbishley

Any chance you could leave curbishley as manager but get rid of the assistant manager, coaches, physios and scouts, basically the entire backroom team, and keep curbishley in his job, I would like him to bring in his own backroom staff.

can you lower your ticket prices?

if so can i lower the average ticket price to £28 and season tickets to £430

and what is my capacity?

do we know roughly when the tranfers window will be open?

and how do you get the list of free agents?

can you lower your ticket prices? not tht i can find

if so can i lower the average ticket price to £28 and season tickets to £430

and what is my capacity? 45k

do we know roughly when the tranfers window will be open? tuesday hopefully earlier

and how do you get the list of free agents?

off of FMRTE

Archived