Help Me OTF

Jono

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Powlay:

I wonder....its been a while since....does fatty jono still pee the bed or what, can we have a update please.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh fatty Jono. Original insult of the day \o/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jolly Rancher:

That's great, mate. Being a grown man and ****ing yourself must be horrible, it's good this thread was upped cos now I understand you a lot better and can see that you truly are a special guy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gearóid:

no you didn't update anything<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep reading up to my post at about 1am thats where I did the update, and I was just scrolling through it and noticed what Powlay said so I replied, how long have you been in charge of who puts what in threads.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Swindon_Dimbo:

Is this the thread that Sir foobR got banned for?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he got a Yellow for it. He got banned for having an alias from what I hear.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonoJB:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gearóid:

no you didn't update anything<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep reading up to my post at about 1am thats where I did the update, and I was just scrolling through it and noticed what Powlay said so I replied, how long have you been in charge of who puts what in threads.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

must be about 6 weeks now

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xerxes T Billy:

You hear incorrectly Jono, anyways...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only quoting what I heard mate icon_smile.gif Never said it was true or not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fazpac:

what happened to Rekwob? Did he get banned or just leave?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Called Kym a whore I think for his banning.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jolly Rancher:

That's great, mate. Being a grown man and ****ing yourself must be horrible, it's good this thread was upped cos now I understand you a lot better and can see that you truly are a special guy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*smirks*

• 6 months later...

I'm going out in a minute, but err thanks for upping this I had lost the copy I had printed out for future reference on advice, Its over a year old this thread and I havent had a problem with it since after using the advice in this thread.

umm yeah f*ck off rooney

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonoJB:

Now this is very very embaressing but i need help with it. Its only started recently but every time i go out and get drunk i wake up in the morning and have ummm errr hmmmm not got up to go to the toilet in the night..........

Its very very embaressing, and i dont know whats causing it as it never used to happen, any ideas anyone? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif Why does this not surprise me ?

It's the beer, Jono ! It's meant for men only. Leave it alone until you're a big boy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Bhoy Tim:

That's great, mate. Being a grown man and ****ing yourself must be horrible, it's good this thread was upped cos now I understand you a lot better and can see that you truly are a special guy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*smirks* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

+ 1

(I honestly didn't know this existed.)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DodgyG:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KevinLFC:

it can work my nan had one before she died because she couldnt get to the toilet <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your nan had a bag round her dick? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I nearly ****ed myself when I read that

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marko209:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DodgyG:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KevinLFC:

it can work my nan had one before she died because she couldnt get to the toilet <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your nan had a bag round her dick? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I nearly ****ed myself when I read that <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jono?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Swindon_Jimbo:

Is this the thread that Sir foobR got banned for? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, this was a year ago, remember icon_biggrin.gif

who knows, ive been banned so much ive lost count which one was for which

I was a total ass ont he first page though icon14.gif

Archived