Jump to content

Help Me OTF


Jono

Recommended Posts

Now this is very very embaressing but i need help with it. Its only started recently but every time i go out and get drunk i wake up in the morning and have ummm errr hmmmm not got up to go to the toilet in the night..........

Its very very embaressing, and i dont know whats causing it as it never used to happen, any ideas anyone?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this is very very embaressing but i need help with it. Its only started recently but every time i go out and get drunk i wake up in the morning and have ummm errr hmmmm not got up to go to the toilet in the night..........

Its very very embaressing, and i dont know whats causing it as it never used to happen, any ideas anyone?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Try not to drink as much.

On a similar note, when Im getting píssed, ill get up to go to the toilet, get there, and then realise that I dont actually need and be stood at the urinal like George Michael. What that all about?

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Russ S:

Try not to drink as much.

On a similar note, when Im getting píssed, ill get up to go to the toilet, get there, and then realise that I dont actually need and be stood at the urinal like George Michael. What that all about?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/ stage fright \o/

that's quite common i think. well i tell myself it is anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CMCanaries:

Now this is very very embaressing but i need help with it. Its only started recently but every time i go out and get drunk i wake up in the morning and have ummm errr hmmmm not got up to go to the toilet in the night..........

Its very very embaressing, and i dont know whats causing it as it never used to happen, any ideas anyone?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

These may help...

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KevinLFC:

points and laughs at cmcanaries<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont i have been getting stick off my mates all night about it, see sometimes i dont stay in my own bed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by upwiththeroyals:

maybe goto your doctor, instead of posting on a website dedicated to a football managing game. icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Er its off topic forum and i am embaressed to see my doctor.

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

You're 22, and you píss yourself. Do you need me to spell it out?

You should be embarrassed, you big baby.

I know 3 year olds with better bowell control.

Does baby need his mummy?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the love of God, shut the fúck up foobR.

The best answer IS to see your doctor. It will be embarrasing but he/she has probably heard it all before. Apart from that all I can say is to just try not to drink quite as much and make sure you go before going to bed. See if that sorts it out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

You're 22, and you píss yourself. Do you need me to spell it out?

You should be embarrassed, you big baby.

I know 3 year olds with better bowell control.

Does baby need his mummy?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not 22.

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ScottDrivel:

Hey CMCanaries, we share the same birthday.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool.

as for the rest of you, its funny i guess but if you dont have anything helpful to say **** off

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

LIGHTEN THE FÚCK UP.

Jesus.

Sorry, shall I add smileys next time...

icon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just dont find it funny anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JoeWesthead:

Not really necessary to take the píss (pardon the pun) of someone who confesses to wetting the bed...

A tad redundant...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO. YOU ARE WRONG. IT IS NECESSARY.

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CMCanaries:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ScottDrivel:

Hey CMCanaries, we share the same birthday.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool.

as for the rest of you, its funny i guess but if you dont have anything helpful to say **** off<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why dont you go to be you will feel better in the morning and learn to handle your drink

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop drinking so much and go and see a f*cking doctor ffs.

Also, try setting an alarm to go off during the night so if you need a pi$$ you might actually be able to get to the bog before peeing the bed.

On the bright side, at least you're not crapping the bed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JoeWesthead:

i think having a right long pee before bed would be good<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah i thought that would be a good idea, but i am usually to wasted to remember, like last night i dont even remember getting home

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JoeWesthead:

i think having a right long pee before bed would be good<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or drink less

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markrowe:

Stop drinking so much and go and see a f*cking doctor ffs.

Also, try setting an alarm to go off during the night so if you need a pi$$ you might actually be able to get to the bog before peeing the bed.

On the bright side, at least you're not crapping the bed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe crapping comes next!

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KevinLFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JoeWesthead:

i think having a right long pee before bed would be good<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or drink less<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is NEVER an option icon_smile.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JoeWesthead:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KevinLFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JoeWesthead:

i think having a right long pee before bed would be good<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or drink less<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is NEVER an option icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly!

Link to post
Share on other sites

you're all really really REALLY weird.

seriously, if someone came out and told me they wet the bed in real life, they'd never live it down. until their mum died or something, then i'd stop out of respect.

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sebs:

you're all really really REALLY weird.

seriously, if someone came out and told me they wet the bed in real life, they'd never live it down. until their mum died or something, then i'd stop out of respect.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but you're 16.

Link to post
Share on other sites

oh and if you're being all adult and mature about this, taking the píss out of someone for wetting the bed is far more mature than encouraging them to do serious damage to their liver every night AFAIK

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ScottDrivel:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sebs:

you're all really really REALLY weird.

seriously, if someone came out and told me they wet the bed in real life, they'd never live it down. until their mum died or something, then i'd stop out of respect.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but you're 16.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't fúcking believe you just got my age wrong. you complete ******.

go back to school.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.