The 92 club challenge

As any English football fan knows, there are 92 clubs in the top four English leagues. This challenge is simple: Win the EPL and Champions League with as many as you can, and be the first to do it.

Points are as follows:

1 point for an EPL win as an EPL (in 09-10) team.

3 points for an EPL win as a Championship team.

6 points for an EPL win as a League One team.

10 points for an EPL win as a League Two team.

2 points for a CL win as an EPL team

6 points for a CL win as a Championship team

12 points for a CL win as a League One team

20 points for a CL win as a League Two team

Points will be doubled if you manage to win either competition without signing any players (using existing squad and regens only). This doesn't apply to EPL teams, as the quality of regens will make this too easy.

To submit, I'll need a screenshot of your team topping the EPL (not after 38 games, just one to prove you're champions), and one of the CL final. It is possible to win one and not the other. (So if you miss out on the EPL as Chelsea, but win the CL, you can submit that even if you get beaten to the punch with the EPL)

You must load only the English leagues, down to League 2, plus the top divisions of France, Spain, Germany and Italy. Database size must be Medium, this should allow a good selection of players and a half decent number of regens coming through.

Good luck! :)

Are you supposed to do this in one save or do you quit after winning both trophies and start a new game?

As long as you use the settings stated, either is ok. You won't get double points for clubs 2 or 3 if you continue on though!

Lenzar: I like the idea but don't you think that only 4 points for a League 2 team compared to 1 point for a Premier League team is a bit unfair? The amount of work to get a League 2 side there compared to a Premier League team is far more than four times. Maybe you could offer more of an incentive to take a League 2 team rather than a Premier League team - maybe 1 point for a PL team but 10 points for a L2 team? You'd have more people going for it with the League 2 teams that way.

Lenzar: I like the idea but don't you think that only 4 points for a League 2 team compared to 1 point for a Premier League team is a bit unfair? The amount of work to get a League 2 side there compared to a Premier League team is far more than four times. Maybe you could offer more of an incentive to take a League 2 team rather than a Premier League team - maybe 1 point for a PL team but 10 points for a L2 team? You'd have more people going for it with the League 2 teams that way.

I have changed the points. Thanks for the pointer. :)

Would it be considered wrong of me to do this myself? I might go for some easy points as a big fourer.

On the contrary, as you have posted the challenge you should be obliged to participate yourself.

• 3 months later...

Archived