• Complete Dominace 10.2 The Hybrid/Joint Venture
    • Complete Dominace 10.2 Elephant Stones Nike Defence

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those of us, like me who never moved onto 10.3 because i found this version still better despite the update (as have any of the people i've convinced to change back to 10.2). However there was one thing i didn't like, for easy/medium games anyway was that your fullbacks (who i generally guy world class ones) weren't involved enough. The below tactic is great for home games and easy/medium away games and also in many cases home hard games, just depends how well your team is playing overall and how good it is overall.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qhi6gg

I'd say your full backs need to be at least this good:

2nhqadl.png

906ipy.png

You score a shed load more goals too and your play is a lot for fun to watch.

Hi i am an expert on FM played for about 10 years um i know this tactic is a crusher but is there a counter for this tactic ? For when i'm playing against it ?

I find i win when playing against the same formation, even if they have significantly better players.

Hey Mr Houth just stumbling upon this tactic now and have wanted to play a 4-1-2-1-2 for awhile but so far havent managed it succesfully.

Which vesion is the best version of this tactic to download?

Also have you tested this tactic with full backs in the wing back position? Does this work or how would you get it to work?

Hey Mr Houth just stumbling upon this tactic now and have wanted to play a 4-1-2-1-2 for awhile but so far havent managed it succesfully.

Also have you tested this tactic with full backs in the wing back position? Does this work or how would you get it to work?

This tactic was best on version 10.2, I did make a 10.3 version but i don't think it was as good so i had just left it.

10.2 is easily the best. I made a more fullback attacking version where they are basically wingbacks and need wingback's attributes. Here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qhi6gg

I use it against weaker teams, especially at home because it makes the play more fun to watch and you score a shitton more load of goals. Also use it when i'm needing a goal along with Touchline Shouts of "Get Stuck In" "Get Ball Fowrad" and "Take More Chances." Along with a few clever sub, this tactic and those shouts will rescue almost any match.

Just out of curiosity, I have patched up to 10.3 but if i choose to play with patch 10.2 instead will the game play with that ME and database, or will it play with the 10.3 ME and but use the 10.2 Database.

The reason i ask is becuase i always thought the game would automaticly use the latest ME regardless of which Patch you choose to use.

Just out of curiosity, I have patched up to 10.3 but if i choose to play with patch 10.2 instead will the game play with that ME and database, or will it play with the 10.3 ME and but use the 10.2 Database.

The reason i ask is becuase i always thought the game would automaticly use the latest ME regardless of which Patch you choose to use.

Just to touch on what i have writen here really.

I have started a new game in 10.2 but when i have gone to game information, Under Version It says 10.3. if a mod could share light on this it would be a massive help

Archived