[FM10] As great a manager as Clough not yet but maybe.

Paggioram

Manchester United / England 25 - 26 - End of Season review

OK lets get the usual out of the way if you are reading this do not expect the whole I walked the league and won the huge treble because you all know the way I work......

Now thats out the way how did the season go......

I WON THE ENGLISH TREBLE!

Please be aware that Image Shack is acting up so all the photos of this will follow...

Starting with the League we took over the lead of the league with 4 games to go after beating Everton 2-1 and the shock was that Everton finished second two points behind me with Man City finishing third 14 points off top.

In the league cup we finally stepped up and defended the title that we had won the season previously. To win the league cup we did have to beat the likes of QPR, Arsenal and Chelsea in the final with a solid 2-0.

I was very proud of our FA Cup performance with us again taking out QPR and beating Everton in the final 2-0 additionally I was very proud of the fact that we did not even drop a goal.

Another very proud stat of my career is that I have never lost at Wembley so again very happy with that fact.

Only disappointment is again the champions league where we did struggle through the group stage but did manage to win our group but that led to a first knockout round defeat to defending champions AS Roma where we managed a 2-2 in Roma but at home we just forgot to turn up.

I am not going to comment on England as I will be doing a World Cup special live from Argentina for you all to see if I can be the manager to bring this home. Additionally I am finally on the Hall of Fame so now I need to see if I can overtake some of the elite of history.

Key Players-Player of the Year -

1) Jerry Van Den Berg

This man has been a monster a absolute monster. I my eyes he was going to be my sub striker to turn to if we needed a goal off the bench but at the start of the season I could not score I decided to give him a run and he never looked back.

Played 39 Scored 38 Assists 12 MoM 11 Ave Rating 7.75

2) Rafael

Another surprise to me this guy he started as my striker with MacDonald but as we could not score I sacrificed this guy for Van Den Berg and he was dumped on my bench but as the season went on I decided to try a slightly modified formation and played Rafael behind Van Den Berg and MacDonald and made him a Inside Forward and again this was something that I could not believe the outcome.

Played 45 Scored 18 Assists 21 MoM 10 Ave Rating 7.63

3) Julio

When I signed this guy as a 16 year old at QPR I thought he will be a OK team player at right back nothing outstanding but will be could. How wrong was I. Now at the age of 23 he is valued at 18 Million and being chased by Real Madrid and Barcelona. This right back is special and this season was a chance to shine.

Played 52 Scored 0 Assists 11 MoM 3 Ave Rating 7.42

Around the leagues

Premierleague

Winners: Man Utd

Relegated: Birmingham, Burnley, Stoke

Championship

Winners: Watford

Promoted: Tottenham, Nottm Forest

League 1

Winners: Swansea

Promoted: West Brom, Northampton

League 2

Winners: Leyton Orient

Promoted: Hull, Rushden, Southport

Blue Square Premier

Winners: Brentford

Promoted: Wrexham

Blue Square North

Winners: Nantwich

Promoted: King's Lynn

Blue Square South

Winners: Newport County

Promoted: Cheltenham

Cup Winners

FA Cup: Man Utd

League Cup: Man Utd

JPT: West Brom

Community Shield: Man City

FA Trophy: Cheltenham

European Cup: Man City

Euro Cup: Napoli

Club World Champions: Roma

European Super Cup: QPR

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

World Cup Argentina 2026 report

OK the world cup is underway and in full swing and after what could have been a very difficult group England have advanced to round two. To reach round two England had to beat Mexico 2-1, Tanzania 5-0 and finally Poland 2-0. I was really worried about this group as these teams could have been difficult as all three sides were strong during qualification. However we have advanced with Mexico.

The teams to qualify from the groups stages are:

Group A: Scotland and France

Group B: England and Mexico

Group C: Chile and Egypt

Group D: Russia and Italy

Group E: Holland and Morocco

Group F: Brazil and Australia

Group G: Argentina and Switzerland

Group H: Portugal and Germany

In Round 2 it is the old friends France.

So the second round was a match against one of the biggest rivals and it was a historic 1-0 victory to England after a magical free kick that David Beckham would have been proud of after a 25 yard free kick.

Victories also in Round 2 for.

Mexico

Russia

Italy

Holland

Brazil

Germany

Argentina

This has set up a quarter final encounter with Italy.

I will continue this later for the later stages of the campaign.

World Cup Argentina 2026 review Quarters and Semi Final

The quarter final saw England take on Italy and this match had me very worried because I know as well as anyone how great Italy are in defence and also how crap I am against Italian teams my Man Utd team have been in knockout contests but a very solid and a very professional 3-1 victory saw England move on to the Semi Final.

The other games saw Mexico beat Russia, Holland beat Germany (Thank god no chance of Germany in a Semi Final) and Brazil beat host nation Argentina.

The semi final saw England draw Holland (so I would have got Germany in the semi) but how happy am I as everything went against me. I had my holding player sent off just after half time and my star defender taken off injured and today was the day that my strikers couldnt be bothered. However after 90 mins and extra time it was 0-0 so here comes penalties. England win this 4-1 (We won a penalty shoot out at the World Cup) and the biggest shock was the fact that my Man Utd goal machine Jerry Van den Berg looked lost and missed a penalty however right now I really do not care I will worry about him and his confidence later.

In the other semi Brazil beat Mexico so it has set up England vs Brazil World Cup Final.

The second star just got closer!

World Cup Argentina 2026 report Final

OK lets get some other business out of the way third place play off saw Holland beat Mexico 3-0.

So the World Cup final......

Saw England vs Brazil this was going to be a close classic affair before hand and the final score was 2-1 but who to....

World Cup 2026

England Results

So what can I say. I think all I can say is ENGLAND ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! first time since 1966 (I hope that England win it alot sooner in real life). I am very very proud of this as it is my nation and my country so this is something that is my greatest ever achievment right then onto qualification for the European Championships.

Manchester United / England - Season 26 - 27 - Start of season

Board Expectation

League: Qual for Champions league

FA Cup: Final

League Cup: Not important

Champions Cup: Semi Final

Community Shield: Not Important

Media Pred: 2nd

Transfer Budget: 42m

Wage: 1.3m per week

Current Wage Spend: 963k per week

Current Manager Rep: World Class

Right straight off the bat I know that if I can match last season then I am a very happy man. I am currently going into the last season of my contract at Man Utd and at the moment I do not know if I will stay. I am a little annoyed that after the treble that I have not been offered a new deal.

I have decided that again no real money is being spent as I am attempting to sort out the finances of the club so I have decided that I am going to blood some more youngsters and bring through the next generation. Even though the community shield is not important to the board it is important to me because I have never won it and I have a unbeaten streak at Wembley to defend. I also want to progress in the champions league so looking forward to this seasons challenges.

With regards to England I have decided that a number of players are going to be dumped and the fresh new players are going to emerge going into the Europeans so by the time the next world cup comes we will be ready to defend our title in 2030.

So here we go.

Some great success since I last visited. Well done :thup:

And King's Lynn got promoted too :D. Still sad about what happened in real footy but at least they are restarting.

• 2 weeks later...

It is all still going well mate.

OK Leeds be warned this is not a happy story.

They are currently stuck in League 1. They have had five seperate visits to the premier league but not done anything.

Drogba did play for Leeds though.

Managers since Grayson have included...

Paul Ince

Gary Johnson

Emile Heskey - Your most sucsessful manager got you to the Prem twice

Jose Enrique

Billy Jones

Daniel Sturridge

Ciaran Clark - Current manager

• 2 weeks later...

Manchester United / England 26 - 27 - End of Season review

What a season. Before I get into it firstly I want to thank you all for introducing me to the Journeyman game and also to the career forum it has been the best thing that I have ever done in the whole of FM so again thank you.

This season has been amazing and maybe the best that I have ever done in my history of FM. However before you say that it is easy as I am Man Utd I would respond to you and say look at the season when I joined there was no squad of superstars and this has been done with youngsters and players I have bought previously. As a club also Man Utd are seriously losing money paying off the debts of the Glazers.

So this season I was in 5 competions and I won the lot starting with Community Shield this is not one of the major contests but very pleased to win it. I followed this up with my third back to back victory in League Cup. I then sealed my second Premier League Title and also my second FA Cup. So the fact that I had a domestic dominance was something to be proud of but as we all know me and europe have never gone eye to eye and as I scraped through the Group E of the champions cup I never expected to be the eventual Winners.

I was very proud of what the squad achieved and how far it and I have come however my contract was up and as I said before I do get the itch to move on a build a new club up and return a club to its correct level in history however I did sign a one year extension as I have two more targets that I want to win at Old Trafford and then I have the lot these two things are the European Super Cup and the Club World Championship. Additionally my biggest rival in England Mark Hughes finally retired and left Man City in the hands of Stanley Menzo.

I am looking forward to next season but if I take the two contests I want then I will walk away happy and continue my journey.

Key Players-Player of the Year - Jerry Van den Berg

1) Jerry Van den Berg

This is the biggest surprise that I have ever signed. He was always the player that was going to be the man to come off the bench and support the other strikers however forget all that he is now the man that leads my team from the front.

Played: 45 (5) Scored: 43 Assist: 11 MoM: 18 Ave Rating: 7.59

2) Lee O'Leary

This is what England needed in the last world cup and that is a top draw centre half. This guy is commanding and controls the game and I am very proud of this guy. I built this guy from a young age but I am proud of him.

Played: 54 Scored: 6 Assist: 2 MoM: 6 Ave Rating: 7.47

3) Rafael

My Brazillian legend. This guy was always a striker but now at Man Utd that as changed as he play behind the front two as a support but still he contributes massive.

Played: 51 (3) Scored: 15 Assist: 21 MoM: 9 Ave Rating: 7.40

Special Mention: Damiano Mura

My keeper who has been outstanding and I would think that Man Utd have not seen a more commanding keeper since Big Pete.

Played: 63 Conceeded: 33 Clean Sheet: 39 MoM: 0 Ave Rating: 7.01

Around the leagues

Premierleague

Relegated: Notts County, Tottenham, Watford

Championship

Winners: Stoke

Promoted: Burnley, Portsmouth

League 1

Winners: Peterborough

Promoted: Kettering, Torquay

League 2

Winners: Mansfield

Promoted: Histon, Rochdale, Fleetwood

Blue Square Premier

Winners: Droylden

Promoted: Brighton

Blue Square North

Winners: Bradford PA

Promoted: Alfreton

Blue Square South

Winners: Ebbsfleet

Promoted: Bishop's Stortford

Cup Winners

JPT: Bradford

Community Shield: Man Utd

FA Trophy: Droylsden

European Cup: Man Utd

Euro Cup: Liverpool

Club World Champions: Man City

European Super Cup: Napoli

Manchester United - Season 27 - 28 - Start of season

Board Expectation

League: Qual for Euro Cup

European Super Cup: Winners

Transfer Budget: 43.6m

Wage: 1.28m per week

Current Wage Spend: 1.11m per week

OK my focus is simple I want to win the European Super Cup and World Club Championship once these are won then I have won everything that I can win and I will be proud. What will happen after that I dont know. I am ready to start a new adventure once I have done that but I think I will stay at the club and see what I can win as a addition and put some more silverware at the club however I will be shocked if I am here after this season as I am proud of what I have done.

England Euro 2028 Qualifers

Reached the end of the qualification campaign for the European Championship 2028 and with what should have been a straight forward campaign for the World Champions nearly turned into a disaster and England nearly did not qualify and had to take it to the wire with a Play off.

I can only blame myself for what happened because I decided to drop alot of the squad that had won the World Cup and replace them with the next generation of players and they did not settle as quick as they should and every match seemed to be a real struggle.

European Qualifiers 2026 results

European Qualifiers 2027 results

European Qualifiers Group F

So we are off to Spain 2028 and in our group are Norway, Bulgeria and Portugal.

This might be a difficult group but my England will go out to try and make the nation proud.

Manchester United 27 - 28 - End of Season review

Another great season and still I surprise myself with how well we are doing and it is amazing as all this suddenly started happening in my career after my time in Italy. Now I still cant stop losing in things as we went and met my own personal objectives and won everything. I really cannot explain how things are happening and how we are winning things with such a young side. I am ever so proud of what we are doing and I know you all say that it is just because I am at Man Utd well so be it. I just know myself that has never been the case with me as I could manage the biggest clubs ever and still never win as much as I am winning at the moment.

I will move on from Man Utd when the right job comes along and I will attempt to build another legacy there. This has been a amazing and brilliant career and this season tops it off.

Additionally to all great achievments of this season I was proud to have my 1,000 game as a manager this is a landmark that not many managers reach so makes me proud.

On to the victories then and I will put them in order.

Community Shield

European Super Cup

Club World Championship

League Cup fourth time in a row

Premier League three in a row

FA Cup

European Champions Cup

1) Jerry Van den Berg

This really is now the greatest player that I have ever seen and is the greatest regen I have ever had. This is not bad for a player that I only ever signed to be a support for my first choice strikers.

App: 53 Goals: 53 Ass: 22 MoM: 21 Ave: 8.03

Overall for his career so far is App: 254 Goals: 184 Ass: 49 MoM: 62 Ave: 7.55

and he is still mid twenties and I am not sure if he is in his prime yet.

2) Rafael

Another good consistant season for the little man from South America. For a man who is a out and out striker by trade but has made the role behind the front two his own and his controlling games.

App: 55 Goals: 33 Ass: 19 MoM: 11 Ave: 7.64

3) Lee O'Leary

Another great season from the young English defender and again he can be very proud of what he is achieving and I think he will soon be my captain of England and maybe even Utd.

His Average Rating was 7.50

Around the leagues

Premierleague

Relegated: Stoke, Burnley, Portsmouth

Championship

Winners: Ipswich

Promoted: Tottenham, Walsall

League 1

Winners: Leeds

Promoted: Sheff Wed, Chesterfield

League 2

Winners: AFC Telford

Promoted: MK Dons, Hartlepool, Crystal Palace

Blue Square Premier

Winners: Newport Co

Promoted: Bradford PA

Blue Square North

Winners: Accrington

Promoted: Tamworth

Blue Square South

Winners: Woking

Promoted: Bristol Rovers

Cup Winners

JPT: Sheff Wed

FA Trophy: Bradford PA

Euro Cup: Everton

Club World Champions: Man Utd

European Super Cup: Man Utd

England Euro 2028

Not the victory that I think everyone hoped for as England failed to win Euro 2028 after a Semi Final exit to the home nation of Spain. As the championships progressed however I did see progress from the youngsters that tells me by the time the next world cup comes around they should be a good unit and we should be able to challenge but back to the championships in question.

We managed to progress through the group stage with not to much worry as we won all three group games and not conceeding a goal and onto the quarter finals when we took on a very capable Russia side but we progressed to the Semi Finals after a very solid 4-1 win and then onto the semi final exit to a very strong home nation in Spain and guess what after a 0-0 draw after extra time the Exit was inevitable that we go out on Penalties.

Spain then went on to lose the final 1-0 against Holland and the winner scored by Jerry Van Den Berg.

So lets get ready for the World Cup and the next Euros in 2032 to be hosted in the old enemy themselves and Germany.

Englands Euro 2028 Results and Scorers

England vs Spain Euro 2028 Semi Final

After this championship the FA decided to let me continue in my role as England manager however after the championship I was offered the jobs of Spain and Holland as their managers resigned but I turned them both down to stand by my home nation.

Manchester United - Season 28 - 29 - Start of season

Board Expectation

League: Qual for Euro Cup

European Super Cup: Winners

Transfer Budget: 47.6m

Wage: 1.29m per week

Current Wage Spend: 1.00m per week

I have done everything that I want to do at Man Utd now but I have renewed my contract as I can carry on adding awards to me but I am looking for the next challenge in my career but the club has to be right for me and give me a adventure to build a team up or allow me to win something that I have not won before so my next club could be in either Scotland or Spain.

So here we go and lets see where the journey takes me. I could still be in Manchester but we will see.

Well just to let know all know that the Manchester United dream is finally over. This is my last season at Man Utd as I have agreed a deal to become the manager of another club from the start of next season. Watch this space for the next destination of the world class manager as the journey starts again.

You really have gone from strength to strength since that 11th place finish with Fiorentina in the 21-22 season. At that point you were stuck in a rut and couldn't see a way out.

Out of interest, where are you in the Hall of Fame? You must be up there with the best of them now.

Will be interesting to find out who the new challenge will be with.

This has been a great read :thup:

Manchester United 28 - 29 - End of Season review

OK as I stated above I have agreed a deal with another club and this is my final season at Old Trafford and onto a new adventure and see what will happen.

As this is my departure I wanted to go out on a high however by my standards that I have given myself at Man Utd this was a dissappointment for me however I think most people would have been happy with what I produced. First of all we managed to bring home the Community Shield this was a solid 2-1 win and I was happy with this. We missed out on the European Super Cup losing to Everton on Penalties. We defended the Club World Championship so I was happy with this. Again we went on and defended The League Cup this was the fifth time I have won this cup and I know the board were not bothered about this but I am seriously proud.

Now then here are the bad things the shocking fifth round exit The FA Cup and then the fact that I just threw away a two goal lead against Real Madrid in the European Cup Semi final.

Oh yeah nearly forgot Premier League thats right we did it again title defended this is my forth championship victory.

So to finish off I am so so proud of what I have achieved at Man Utd but I was as I said ready for a new challenge so to Old Trafford I say its been emotional but how I finish is adios Premier League and Hola La Liga.

1) Jerry Van den Berg

To say he missed alot of the season injured I really have run out of things to say about this machine. I know he will not be joining me at my new club because there is no chance of me being able to afford him however he did manage another 44 goals for the club.

2) Rafael

Another player who will not be coming with me but yet again another incredible season and just to annoy Jerry Van den Berg he took away his record for most assists in a season so go for him.

3) Lee O'Leary

This kid has never let either Man Utd or England down and has been the collusus at the back. This man I will find a way to work with again because I am yet to find a better or more consistant defender in the whole of my career.

Around the leagues

Premierleague

Relegated: Tottenham, Ipswich, Walsall

Championship

Winners: Portsmouth

Promoted: Burnley, Watford

League 1

Winners: Kettering

Promoted: Southend, Millwall

League 2

Winners: Shrewsbury

Promoted: Stockport, Exeter, Port Vale

Blue Square Premier

Winners: Oldham

Promoted: Weymouth

Blue Square North

Winners: Corby

Promoted: Gainsborough

Blue Square South

Winners: Eastleigh

Promoted: Grays

Cup Winners

FA Cup: Chelsea

JPT: AFC Telford

FA Trophy: Hereford

European Cup: Everton

Euro Cup: Lyon

Club World Champions: Man Utd

European Super Cup: Everton

England Confederations cup 2029

After the European championships which did not go according to plan I went into this knowing this was my second Confederations cup and again this was a good chance to see where we are and if we are ready for the World Cup. The other thing is that I wanted to see what happens as we were defending champions. I was a little worried however when the group consisted of USA, Brazil and Vanuatu???. As it all started and we could only draw with USA so it did not fill me full of hope but then however we pulled off a surprise win against Brazil and then we beat Vanuatu and then won the group. From that we just went on from strength to strength with a surprise new formation of 42(DCM)3(AMF)1 and this work and I am proud to say that we defended our Confederations cup but now on to finishing World Cup qualifying and onto the defence of our World Cup.

Conferderation Cup results

Athletico Madrid - Season 29 - 30 - Start of season

Board Expectation

La Liga: Challenge for title

Spanish Cup: Not Important

European Champions Cup: Reach the Final

Media Pred: 3rd

Transfer Budget: 25m

Wage: 1.39m per week

Current Wage Spend: 1.19m per week

First of all the message that I got about my departure and it made me really proud of what I did at that great club. So of to the second biggest club in Madrid in the eyes of many so goal number one is to try and turn Athletico into the dominant force in Spain. Obviously my primary target is to take the La Liga title and add that to my Premier League and Serie A championship. David Villa has followed me to Spain with very few others of my backroom. I am looking forward to this challenge and I think it will be a real serious challenge when you have Barcelona and Real Madrid to face. So onward to Spain.

Breaking News

After 17 games in charge at Athletico Madrid Managaer Joe Page has resigned. After a amazing Champions League which has seen them qualify after 4 games including a historic drawing battle with Manchester United the indifferent League form is what has caused this to happen. Athletico sitting in tenth in la Liga and the rumour is that he was about to be fired so he decided to walk away.

Time will tell where the World Class manager will turn up next.

Liverpool - Season 29 - 30 - New Job - Nov 2029

Board Expectation

Not being judged in any of the competitions.

Media Pred: 3rd

Transfer Budget: 32.5m

Wage: 1.3m per week

Current Wage Spend: 1.0m per week

I am not going to really talk about this as this part of a season is needed to sort my squad. I will talk about my goals from the start of next season.

Liverpool 29 - 30 - End of Season review

OK this is going to be a very brief end of season update as I did not spend long at the club only half a season and nothing of note has happened. I took over a team sitting in 18th and with not much hope but we managed to finish 5th so that is a route into Europe and it could have been a hell of a lot worse as Chelsea was relegated. There are alot of similarities between Man Utd when I took over and this Liverpool team and now I have to decide if I want to do it all again. What I really want to do is take over somewhere and do something unexpected from the lower leagues and build them or take over the team I support in real life. Additionally I am not ruling out a move back to La Liga and finish what I started.

Key Players- There is no one I really want to comment on until I have had a whole season.

Around the leagues

Premierleague

Winners: Arsenal

Relegated: Chelsea, Wolves, Portsmouth

Championship

Winners: Notts County

Promoted: Ipswich, Tottenham

League 1

Winners: Charlton

Promoted: Leicester, Shrewsbury

League 2

Winners: Plymouth

Promoted: Grimsby, Tranmere, Colchester

Blue Square Premier

Winners: Stevenage

Promoted: Dag & Red

Blue Square North

Winners: Macclesfield

Promoted: Solihull Moors

Blue Square South

Winners: Tooting & Mitcham

Promoted: Barnet

Cup Winners

FA Cup: Newcastle

League Cup: Aston Villa

JPT: Reading

Community Shield: Chelsea

FA Trophy: Bromley

European Cup: Genoa

Euro Cup: Juventus

Club World Champions: Corinthians

European Super Cup: Everton

England World Cup 2030

OK so I go into my second World Cup as England manager and again as I have said before the team was playing very indifferent but after the surprise victory in the Confederations Cup I was kind off hoping as before that the winning habit would rub off on the players. So how did it go well it went as follows.

Group Stage:

vs Denmark Drew 0-0

vs Paraguay Won 4-1

vs South Africa Won 1-0

2nd Round:

vs Chile Won 2-0

Quarter Final:

vs Ivory Coast Won 2-0 after extra time

Semi Final:

vs Scotland Won 1-0 after extra time

Final:

vs Italy Won 2-1 after extra time

So there we have it another World Cup located in the FA headquarters and the third star located on the strip and my second world cup.

According to the Hall of Fame I am now the number one rated manager in all fields now so I am very proud of what I have done and this is by far the very best I have ever done on any FM game.

Liverpool - Season 30 - 31 - Start of season

Board Expectation

Prem League: Qualify for Euro Cup

FA Cup: Semi Final

League Cup: Not Important (However I do fancy this as I was unbeaten in this cup with Utd)

Euro Cup: Final

Media Pred: 5th

Transfer Budget: 39m

Wage: 1.33m per week

Current Wage Spend: 838k per week

OK this is a season where I will attempt to turn the fortunes of Liverpool around until the next real challenge arrives that I really want to be involved in a real project to get my teeth into and see if I am as good as my Man Utd record suggested. Not much else to say about this season so I look forward to seeing what way that this season turns.

• 1 month later...

Liverpool 30 - 31 - End of Season review

I am not sure what to call this season. This was the last season I finished before I took a break so I will give you a quick overview.

I really do think this was another season of growth and another season of development for this once great club. In the premierleague we finished 8th which is not to shabby however what has annoyed me is how many points we were a drift of 4th and it shows how much more we have to do. We had a shock 4th round exit from the FA Cup against Man City. I was not happy about that at all. In the League Cup we went out in the Semi Finals to Man Utd so again not happy. However in the Euro Cup we managed to win that and I was very very proud and surprised by this beating PSG, Inter and Sevilla.

We just need to move on from this next season and show if we do have the bottle for a championship.

Key Players- I can't remember who did well so I will leave this for the season.

Around the leagues

Premierleague

Winners: Man City

Relegated: Newcastle, Tottenham, Burnley

Championship

Winners: Chelsea

Promoted: Birmingham, Portsmouth

League 1

Winners: Cardiff

Promoted: Bradford, Swansea

League 2

Winners: Bournemouth

Promoted: Doncaster, Leyton Orient, Brighton

Blue Square Premier

Winners: Luton

Promoted: Tamworth

Blue Square North

Winners: York

Promoted: Nuneaton

Blue Square South

Winners: Bromley

Promoted: AFC Hornchurch

Cup Winners

FA Cup: Man City

JPT: Bristol City

Community Shield: Arsenal

FA Trophy: AFC Hornchurch

Euro Cup: Liverpool

Club World Champions: Genoa

European Super Cup: Juventus

Liverpool - Season 31 - 32 - Start of season

Board Expectation

Prem League: Respectable League Position

FA Cup: Semi Final

League Cup: Not Important

Euro Cup: Second Knockout round

Euro Super Cup: Learn from the experience

Media Pred: 7th

Transfer Budget: 16.75m

Wage: 815k per week

Current Wage Spend: 766k per week

OK decided that this season I am going to knock the squad back to basics and get rid of alot of the big earners and bring some youngsters through. I have also decided to change the way that I play so this season for me is a season of transition but what I really do want is a top four finish and have a stab at the champions league.

Now that I am recharged this challenge is going to be some fun I think and the players I bring forward should be good.

Well the big bit of news is that I have just started again and returned to my assult at Liverpool and I have been offered a chance to manager the Italian Champions Roma and I have agreed a 1 year deal at Roma. So I am on my way back to Italy where the turn around of my career began.

Roma - Season 31 - 32 - Start of season

Board Expectation

Serie A: Winners

Italian Cup: Not Important

Champions Cup: Quarter Final

Italian Super Cup: Not Important

Media Pred: 1st

Transfer Budget: 51m

Wage: 2m per week

Current Wage Spend: 1m per week

Always wanted to come back to Italy to see if what happend at Fiorentina was a fluke so now I am with the big dog can I do it again. They already have the squad so I am not going to dabble so back to the land of the Mafia we go.

Thanks Ben,

I am better than Nigel but somehow I am never dare going to say that I am better than Sir Brian. However again thanks Ben I just hope that I can keep you all entertained. I am sure that there has to be a crash at some stage but I am enjoying doing this. It is the first time I have done something like this.

Archived