Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Passer-by

What team should I start with

28 posts in this topic

I'm not one to do this and real free to respond in a violent seizure but stress is getting to me, and when life gives you stress, you play FM08. I just want to have some fund when I don't have to have to care much about tactics and debt.

I've currently played with At. Madrid, Arsenal, Hyde, so sick of them all. Chelsea is too rich and Man U and Liverpool are heavily in debt.

I'm a bit weird in the head so yeah...

I'm not one to do this and real free to respond in a violent seizure but stress is getting to me, and when life gives you stress, you play FM08. I just want to have some fund when I don't have to have to care much about tactics and debt.

I've currently played with At. Madrid, Arsenal, Hyde, so sick of them all. Chelsea is too rich and Man U and Liverpool are heavily in debt.

I'm a bit weird in the head so yeah...

Nah too rich, I don't really want a team of superstars rather a decent team like those whom are trying to break into the Big 4.

Thanks for replying though. icon_smile.gif

I'm weird and jumpy at the moment.

Palermo would be another good one. Awesome squad, quite a bit of cash, reasonably low expectation...

I don't know why but over the past few days I've had a sudden urge to go with Luton! Think I'll finish my season with Man Utd tonight and start a new one with Luton!

Leeds.

I recently found myself at a very low place in life. Whilst I am still there, managing Leeds has given me considerable pleasure

Big club, decent crowds, can be turned into a huge force again.

However, the challene is starting in CC League 1, 15 points deducted and having no money

With the players you inherit though promotion is a distinct possibility, and you can certainly make 10m+ from selling players.

Paul Huntington is just about as good a defender as you get at that level, Decosta has quality and Leeds can also attract some outstanding players.

Choose LEEDS

merthyr tydfil, has 1 player, low expectations and incredible academy in my game. You can have fun for lots of seasons icon_razz.gif

why not newcastle? interesting team to be

OR

Aston Villa as they are a rich club who give you a nice budget to play with!

Weston Super Mare, no money, small ground, small squad and right at the bottom. A good challenge to see how you do with them.

You could always click randomise.

Well I started off with Oxford in Blue Square Premier. Only a 100k to start with but they have good gates and a good team. Justabout to start my 5th season and had ammassed 6mill in the bank, until the board decided to nick 4.5mill for ground expansion with another 3,500 seats. And I am crap at this game.

Shahktar Donetsk. (I think - one of those big Eastern European teams, anyway)

Super-rich IIRC and not got a team of superstars.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LFCrouchinho#15:

Unemployed! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif lol

aston villa is the best.. with talented players too. and good money available.