pompey January transfers!!

hi there

im in my first season with pompey and am 5th in the league only behind the top 4 icon_frown.gif

defoe and guhilerme are banging the goals in and diarra is amazing but i need just one more great midfielder who will play and fit in well. i have about 10 million to spend. any suggestions? thanks alot

Song is possibly the worst player I have ever signed, his stats are good but he constantly hits 6s or 5s and then gets unhappy very easily and always has "is not cofident about beating....." for the next match. De Jong is a much better player.

Collocini is a very good DC and a very able DM but by far and a way his best position is DC, he's like Albiol but not quite as good.

i eventually signed de jong. he has been awful tbh. but has done well in pre season of second season. veloso didnt want to come icon_frown.gif

i agree with you SCIAG, i tried in the portsmouth thread and nothing worked and here i got help straight away icon_smile.gif

i will upload a screenie later of my squad and you can say waht you think icon_smile.gif

If de Jong has been awful then I would fiddle with his tactics, remove all arrows, play him DM and put forward runs and run with ball to lowest, through balls to highest and everything else normal and he will do brilliantly. He carried my Juve team first season defensivly as Tiago and Almiron aren't the best tacklers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by purefun:

Use the Pompey thread mate its in the official links thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this your attempt to boost your posts or something? Coz all post in pretty much every thread is the same bloody statement!

Archived