Carlos Tevez

barlow07

if you put him as his contract expired at man utd, all the big clubs try to sign him anyway, and it doesnt matter about the fee because its not as if its going to a club anyway, iv seen him sign for Real Madrid, Bayern and Milan on my games

MSI thing is a good idea,however with sky bet giving 1/2 on him joining City you could take a guess and edit him to to City.

Either that or wait till the situation unfolds in real life.

This is annoying because im in the middle of editing my game up to minute with the 9.3 patch and i dont know what to do either with this situation.

Also i set a future transfer for Kaka to Madrid as its likely to happen next week.

However Tevez is playing Internationals before he makes a decision regarding his future which is annoying in terms of the game and being a United supporter.

Hope this helped

i think MSI club idea is great, it would be a good way to handle the tevez situation. are MSI the only club to own players rights? And if so, is it only Tevez they own?

What ive done is created a team called MSI and then loaned him out to Utd with a 30 mill fee to sign him.

Keep him at man utd but in the pregame editor make 100% of the transfer fee as going to 'agent third party' its on the sellon clauses, then add a mininum fee release of 25m, hey presto youve got your msi.

Great idea,gonna do it :thup: also Centerback could you answer my question in the thread below this 'fm update v1' if you can.its the last post and noone will answer me haha.

Cheers

The only problem with that is that you dont have the option of United stumping up the cash and buying him outright. This means you could never sell him to another club without all the money going to 'Agent Third Party'

Fair point but if you put him on a created team called MSI his transfer valuation is 3 million and lower teams can afford him.

the situation will be unfolded when he comes back from the argentian squad in bout 2 weeks i think.

You could take a guess on what he will do,,sky bet are offering 1/2 on him joining city or

another possible scenario is put him back at corinhians and on loan at United because if im not mistaked MSI own a big share in Corinthians

edit: this was in response to Rich :)

Also would raisng a created club MSI reputation in the editor raise his value??

Fair point but if you put him on a created team called MSI his transfer valuation is 3 million and lower teams can afford him.

the situation will be unfolded when he comes back from the argentian squad in bout 2 weeks i think.

You could take a guess on what he will do,,sky bet are offering 1/2 on him joining city or

another possible scenario is put him back at corinhians and on loan at United because if im not mistaked MSI own a big share in Corinthians

edit: this was in response to Rich :)

Also would raisng a created club MSI reputation in the editor raise his value??

ive tried afew things with tevez best i got is value was 7m buy creating msi and putting them in some duff league with a high rep

im just guna wait to see wot happens over next few weeks with him so as for now leaving him at united

Tevez is set to make his decision tomorrow or thursday im hearing after taking the advice of Maradona who hes on international duty with.

This is bad news for United fans as Maradona consisently urges Tevez to find first team football.

However there is no point further editing tevez till then.

Also it seems only United and City are in the running.Liverpool etc.. are concentrating on other targets

• 2 weeks later...
United confirmed he's leaving, so i think that will be the end of this issue now! :) Do any other players have their rights owned by MSI?

Not that i know of ,,the most notable were Masherano and Jo but their contracts were bought out by Cska and liverpool. theres a few others, google 'Media sports investment wikipedia'. i think thats where i found the list of players :thup:

• 1 month later...

Archived