[FM11] Engordany - Bringing Andorra through the ranks

Tony Hawker

I did have a game with GIF Nike but I lost it to a crash dump :mad:

So now I'm back with a downloaded Andorran League and this is my adventure to bring Andorra up the rankings thanks to the new DLR

I'll upload my goals HERE

Leagues Loaded: Andorra - Second Division - Large Database

I'm managing Unió Esportiva Engordany (UE Engordany) in the Andorran Second Division

History:

UE Engordany is an Andorran football and basketball club based in Escaldes-Engordany their plays in Campionat de Lliga.

In the 2006/07 season they finished 3rd in the 2nd division. Because Santa Coloma's B Team, who finished 2nd, was not eligible for the first division, they went into play-offs against #7 from the 1st division, FC Encamp. By winning 2-1 at home (goals by Rubén & Joan Marc) and drawing 3-3 in the away game, they were promoted to the best league for the 2007/08 season. That resulted in a 7th place which meant relegation play-offs against Extremenya. After losing 2-3 at home the away game was won 3-0. Thereby the club remains in the best league for the 2008-09 season.

Titles

Segona Divisió: 1

2002–03

------------------------------

I'm a few games into the league already so I will update every season

End of Season Report: Unió Esportiva Engordany - Andorran Second Division, 2010/2011

League Table|League Graph

Squad

A great season, promoted 1st time of asking, I have a pretty good squad & held first for most of the League

Andorran Cup - Did well until we met better opposition, we lost 2-0 at home but drew 1-1 away, better luck next year

Transfers - I bought in a few players most went into the first team but hopefully get better players next year

Key Players

Leandre Bizagwira (DC) - His agent offered him to me, we had no budget so paying 1k over 48 months, he's a Rwandian International and by far has the best defending stats in the team

Javier Ortiz (GK) - did well, only 16 so could have a good future

Finances - Finances are hovering over the same amount of money

Season--------------League----------------Position---------Andorran Cup-------------Euro Cup-------------Champions League----
2010/11  Andorran 2nd Division             1st            Quarter Finals              N/A                       N/A 

Next Season:

Stay in First Division

Quarter Finals in Andorran Cup

I'd only be nervous if you were playing them every week :D :D

I guess, ;) I played them at home 3rd game in and won 1-0...

8 Games into the league and I'm doing well in 2nd

Also forgot to mention in the season update that the Andorran First Division has moved down to 435th place in the European rankings

End of Season Report: Unió Esportiva Engordany - Andorran First Division, 2011/2012

Squad

An entertaining season at 1 point the first 4 teams were tied on points, but we edged it in the end and are in the Championship Cup next year.

Andorran Cup - We did one better than last year but we lost 2-1 both home & away

Transfers - Got rid of a bit of dead wood and brought in 2 players

Key Players

Diego Cordon (ST) - Did pretty well for a 17 year old, might put him back to the U-19 Squad

Leandre Bizagwira (DC) - Another solid year for the Rwandian Defender

Finances - My finances have been jumping around alot but atleast they're in positive numbers

Andorran First Division European Ranking - The Andorran First Division has gone up 126 places to 309th

Season--------------League----------------Position---------Andorran Cup-------------Euro Cup-------------Champions League----
2010/11  Andorran 2nd Division             1st            Quarter Finals              N/A                       N/A
2011/12  Andorran 1st Division             1st             Semi Finals                N/A                       N/A

Next Season:

Don't get mauled in the ECC

Retain Domestic Title

Win Andorran Cup

End of Season Report: Unió Esportiva Engordany - Andorran First Division, 2012/2013

Squad

We had a near perfect year domestically, we have a great team and the only way is up.

Andorran Cup - it was easy but we had to rely on penalties in the finals

European Champions Cup - We made it to the group stages but had a real tough group and lost every game but we did well for first timers

Andorran Super Cup - Won 1-0

Transfers

Key Players

Jorge Cruz (ST) - Very Young, great goalscorer

Jose Luis Mata (GK) - Young, solid Goal Keeper

Andorran League Ranking - Gone Up to 271st

2011/12  Andorran 1st Division             1st             Semi Finals                N/A                       N/A
2012/13  Andorran 1st Division             1st             Winners                    N/A                      Group Stage

It will be interesting to see how you can manage to increase the club's ability level when playing against not so good opposition domestically, and having to step it up against the likes of Liverpool in the Champion's League. I forsee many years of results similar to the year you just completed...

End of Season Report: Unió Esportiva Engordany - Andorran First Division, 2013/2014

Squad

Perfect domestic season, strikers scoring goals, Goalkeeper keeping them out

Andorran Cup - Not a challenge

Andorran Super Cup - Easy

European Champions Cup - We struggled....alot

Key Players

Cristian Gonzalez (ST) - Goal Scoring machine with his partner

Jorge Cruz (ST) - Him & Cristian were immense up front

Andorran First Division European Ranking - Up to 220th

2010/11  Andorran 2nd Division             1st             Quarter Finals              N/A                     N/A
2011/12  Andorran 1st Division             1st             Semi Finals                 N/A                     N/A
2012/13  Andorran 1st Division             1st             Winners                     N/A                   Group Stage
2013/14  Andorran 1st Division             1st             Winners                     N/A               3rd Qualifying Round

Archived