Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice mate! Ebanks blake and ellington should rip apart league 2!! along with agogo! and bernardo, ganea, sburlea and sabic are oxford legends! great signings! lucky bugger with the big transfer budget!! Possebon will be good too i still have him on loan in championship and hes been good for me there!

nice.

not so nice for me.

im a tiny bit annoyed!!!! i just lost my oxford game went to delete my old game and accidently deleted oxford because i clicked ok twice!!! icon_mad.gif

going to start a new one now see if i can do better. im not sure whether i really want to but i enjoy the bsp lol

Originally posted by dexta200:

nice.

not so nice for me.

im a tiny bit annoyed!!!! i just lost my oxford game went to delete my old game and accidently deleted oxford because i clicked ok twice!!! icon_mad.gif

going to start a new one now see if i can do better. im not sure whether i really want to but i enjoy the bsp lol

no luck m8

hey im going to use kimz in BSP this time so my team have a year to get used to it and i can play around with it too.

got arsenal as my Feeder Club icon_smile.gif they sent me Gilbert, and i got Ebanks Blake as well so faricon_smile.gif ooh and matt i think i got your luck with work permits lol strange!! ill post transfers when completed.

i had to pay them 2k!! what did you do to get him? i have signed some amazing players that ive never really looked at before but they were on my shortlist i made before for good teams! loving it! all the work permits seem to be going throuhg its weird icon_confused.gif never had this before

Jonny, fancy taking the England job irl mate?! Great with Oxford as well, Evans sounds amazing , makee sure you win that UEFA! icon_wink.gif

Briz, look for regens mate. But here are my transfers in the Prem:

oxfordtransfersseason5lk8.jpg

Fraser, well done mate. Nice result against Plymouth and some excellent transfers (really lucky with your budget btw: I only got £1.5 mil and I thought that was loads!). Ebanks-Blake and Ganea will be a fb partnership, perhaps too man strikers with Sburlea and Agogo as well? All quality tho! Bernardo will pull the strings in the midfield and Sabic is solid at the back. You'll be fine! And Ganea will def get better btw! icon_smile.gif

Sparky, change the DR/DL arrows so that they only got to the wing back positions. Helps the defence imo.

Tom, unlucky with the save mate, these things happen I suppose. Is this your third one now: third time lucky I guess! Seems so, esp with work permits. About time I suppose! Great that you got Ebanks-Blake and Arsenal as a parent club, you'll walk the BSP! Good luck mate. icon14.gif

Cheers Fraser. Due to a combination of of this good Premiership and FA Cup (in the semis) performances, good luck and players being unhappy or out of favour etc. I've got some fb transfers coming in the summer. Details to follow...

Originally posted by ypresfr:

Celtic's got it pretty much spot on. Also see if you can get Ebanks-Blake on loan, wouldn't have though it possible but it can be done and he'll rip BSP defences apart.

Good luck mate. icon_smile.gif

I second Ebanks-blake he can rip league 2 defences apart

morning... now played 44 games of my first season in league 2 sat 7th in a play off place but mathmatically cannot get up automatically, got hereford away and northampton at home and theres 4 teams going for 6th and 7th place i have never had such an exciting end of season. will update you later today when hopefully (touching wood) i would of been to wembley,,, wembley we re the famous oxford united and we re going to wembley(sorry!!)

Archived