Successful 4-2-3-1 for ALL Leagues & Divisions

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to say thanks for creating this tactic and letting us use it.

I wasn't having any luck with England, so I had a look around for some tactics and yours seem to suit my team well.

If we can beat Russia 4-0 then I say your tactic is awesome. icon_biggrin.gif

you are welcome:

glad you are enjoying them

let me know how you do with Russia

Originally posted by Lex Luther:

I just wanted to say thanks for creating this tactic and letting us use it.

I wasn't having any luck with England, so I had a look around for some tactics and yours seem to suit my team well.

If we can beat Russia 4-0 then I say your tactic is awesome. icon_biggrin.gif

Hey crazyscotsman .

Got to say thanx first of all, ur tactics saved me from resignation at Mallorca. 2012, 3rd season there, ive struggled to get rid of the debt caused by previous manager but the squad obviously isnt as strong.

Was 14th with 10games to go and managed to qualify for Uefa since using ur tactics. So thank u!

i find very hard to be successful in Spain as there are at least 6-7 clubs so rich that i cant really have a chance, however, i got a few questions for u.

- Whats OI ?

- I do usually use home tactic for home games and away for aways, also find really helpful the NEED a Goal one.

But , sometimes i aint sure whether i should change something during second half, depending on how the games is going- Shall i change the style of passing or the devensive line or play the counter if im 2-0 up?

Need some advises pls.

Keep in touch crazyscotsman ,

mallorca boss.

Italian Touch:

Glad you are enjoying the tactics.

OI = Opposition Instructions

I have never had the need to tweak any of the settings on the tactics themselves, ie: DL, passing etc. What I do if I am 2-0 is I watch how the opposition is playing against me. If I am playing the "Home" tactic I might change to the Away tactic. If the opposition are still creating chances then I would go to Defend or even SUS. This is the reason I made a "tactic" set so you shouldn't have to tweak.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by Italian Touch:

Hey crazyscotsman .

Got to say thanx first of all, ur tactics saved me from resignation at Mallorca. 2012, 3rd season there, ive struggled to get rid of the debt caused by previous manager but the squad obviously isnt as strong.

Was 14th with 10games to go and managed to qualify for Uefa since using ur tactics. So thank u!

i find very hard to be successful in Spain as there are at least 6-7 clubs so rich that i cant really have a chance, however, i got a few questions for u.

- Whats OI ?

- I do usually use home tactic for home games and away for aways, also find really helpful the NEED a Goal one.

But , sometimes i aint sure whether i should change something during second half, depending on how the games is going- Shall i change the style of passing or the devensive line or play the counter if im 2-0 up?

Need some advises pls.

Keep in touch crazyscotsman ,

mallorca boss.

Ok I've given it a fair go with my Wednesday game. All in all not bad, have to say I have quite enjoyed using your tactics.

My results have been:

Pld:14 ; W:6 ; D:5 ; L:3 ; F:26 ; A:18

In most cases, my draws have been from when I was winning, and trying to defend, and conceding in injury time.

I think the Shut up Shop tactic could be vastly improved. For example, none of the defenders are actually being defensive.

My thoughts on the SUS tactic, would be for the whole team to be defensive, all closing down, playing short slow passing, with a higher timewasting. Using the centre forward as a target man to feet to hold the ball up.

I feel I have had more success in the past with this tactic to see out a game.

All in all though, it's been very enjoyable, so thanks icon14.gif

Originally posted by crazyscotsman:

thanks - enjoy!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smink:

Hi Crazy,

I just tried exactly the same formation on my Sheff Weds game. Admittedly I didn't put much effort into it, as I'm still enjoying my 07 saved games.

Will give your set a try and let you know how I get on. I'm in my 5th season, took 3 seasons to make it into the prem league, finishing top half 1st season.

I will let you know how I get on

Team:

David Marshall (GK)

Stephen Warnock (LB)

Lubomir Michalik (DC)

Martin Skrtel (DC)

Frank Simek (RB)

Anatoliy Tymoschuk (MC)

Nacer Barazite (MC)

Adam Johnson (AML)

Javier Chevanton (AMC)

Anthony Le Tallec (AMR)

Collins John (FC)

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Smink:

Many thanks for trying the tactic and the feedback!

Originally posted by Smink:

Ok I've given it a fair go with my Wednesday game. All in all not bad, have to say I have quite enjoyed using your tactics.

My results have been:

Pld:14 ; W:6 ; D:5 ; L:3 ; F:26 ; A:18

In most cases, my draws have been from when I was winning, and trying to defend, and conceding in injury time.

I think the Shut up Shop tactic could be vastly improved. For example, none of the defenders are actually being defensive.

My thoughts on the SUS tactic, would be for the whole team to be defensive, all closing down, playing short slow passing, with a higher timewasting. Using the centre forward as a target man to feet to hold the ball up.

I feel I have had more success in the past with this tactic to see out a game.

All in all though, it's been very enjoyable, so thanks icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crazyscotsman:

thanks - enjoy!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smink:

Hi Crazy,

I just tried exactly the same formation on my Sheff Weds game. Admittedly I didn't put much effort into it, as I'm still enjoying my 07 saved games.

Will give your set a try and let you know how I get on. I'm in my 5th season, took 3 seasons to make it into the prem league, finishing top half 1st season.

I will let you know how I get on

Team:

David Marshall (GK)

Stephen Warnock (LB)

Lubomir Michalik (DC)

Martin Skrtel (DC)

Frank Simek (RB)

Anatoliy Tymoschuk (MC)

Nacer Barazite (MC)

Adam Johnson (AML)

Javier Chevanton (AMC)

Anthony Le Tallec (AMR)

Collins John (FC)

</div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't understand why everyone is asking for this to be sent to them... i downloaded it last night with no problems... i have enjoyed lots of success using polat_dgn's tactic set so i like the idea of a different set of tactics i could use..

i'll let you know how i do with these

dalglish1

The link works fine for me also - guess some people can't be bothered. Anyway - thanks for trying the tactic - let me know how it goes for you.

Originally posted by dalglish1:

i don't understand why everyone is asking for this to be sent to them... i downloaded it last night with no problems... i have enjoyed lots of success using polat_dgn's tactic set so i like the idea of a different set of tactics i could use..

i'll let you know how i do with these

I think we really having diffcultity to download your file. with 1 or 2 respone it maybe that person problem but with so many complain can't download it, I suggest you choose other way to upload your file.

I really wish to give it a try of your tactic but unfortunely I can't. Just too bad

eddiv3dd3r:

I have asked friends of mine from several countries around the world to download the tactic from the link and everyone has been able to - and everytime I try I can also. I have also emailed the tactic to everyone who has requested so if you would like to try it send me your email address and I will be happy to mail it to you

Originally posted by eddiv3dd3r:

I think we really having diffcultity to download your file. with 1 or 2 respone it maybe that person problem but with so many complain can't download it, I suggest you choose other way to upload your file.

I really wish to give it a try of your tactic but unfortunely I can't. Just too bad

i would like to congratulate you on a very good tactic. Im chelsea am only 5 games into the season i am unbeaten and already played the other top 3, results are as followed-

man utd 1-1 chelsea (draw)

chelsea 2-2 middlesborough (draw)

newcastle 1-2 chelsea (win)

liverpool 1-1 chelsea (draw)

chelsea 1-0 arsenal (win)

3 draws and 2 wins not the best but take into account i have many new signings still settling (arshavin, van der vaart, guillermo, lennon) and many injuries especially in midfield and 3 of the games was against the other top 4 i am quite happy and with an easy run of games coming up i am quietly optimistic. Was just wondering if this tactic will get sussed out by the ai and need tweaking?

AndiPeters:

thanks for the feedback.

As for the AI sussing the tatics _ it always seems to happen eventually. Usually I will find ways to tweak my tactics a little every couple of seasons to combat this.

Originally posted by AndiPeters:

i would like to congratulate you on a very good tactic. Im chelsea am only 5 games into the season i am unbeaten and already played the other top 3, results are as followed-

man utd 1-1 chelsea (draw)

chelsea 2-2 middlesborough (draw)

newcastle 1-2 chelsea (win)

liverpool 1-1 chelsea (draw)

chelsea 1-0 arsenal (win)

3 draws and 2 wins not the best but take into account i have many new signings still settling (arshavin, van der vaart, guillermo, lennon) and many injuries especially in midfield and 3 of the games was against the other top 4 i am quite happy and with an easy run of games coming up i am quietly optimistic. Was just wondering if this tactic will get sussed out by the ai and need tweaking?

i've done 14 games with this tactic and these are my results

Won 8 Drew 4 Lost 2, 28 points out of 42

At home, we were 5-2-0 (w-d-l)

away we went 3-2-2

good tactics so far, but it seems a bit of a lottery as to which tactic you pick away from home - in one of my away defeats, we were heavy favourites, but after ten minutes on the away formation we were two down, so i changed the formation to the home one and by half time it was 4-0!!!!

second half i went to the attack formation and the game finished 4-3 so we nearly got it back but not quite!!

one thing i have to say is that if you need a goal, the attack formation rarely lets you down!!!!

dalglish1:

Many thanks for the feedback! I agree with your comments and I found that depending on what country, league and players you have/playing in different tactics are better especially for away games. I have even used and won with SUS!

Originally posted by dalglish1:

i've done 14 games with this tactic and these are my results

Won 8 Drew 4 Lost 2, 28 points out of 42

At home, we were 5-2-0 (w-d-l)

away we went 3-2-2

good tactics so far, but it seems a bit of a lottery as to which tactic you pick away from home - in one of my away defeats, we were heavy favourites, but after ten minutes on the away formation we were two down, so i changed the formation to the home one and by half time it was 4-0!!!!

second half i went to the attack formation and the game finished 4-3 so we nearly got it back but not quite!!

one thing i have to say is that if you need a goal, the attack formation rarely lets you down!!!!

as i predicted the team has gone on a winning spree winning 9 league games in a row, drogba has scored in them all and arshavin is working wonders on the right wing even tough coaches said i should sign him as a last resort. This is a great tactic prob the best tactic i have downloaed off of these forums. The team is dangerous in attack aswell as being solid in defence. I ncant praise this tactic enough. What other teams/countrys have u tried this with?

Hi

So i decided to test your tactic icon_wink.gif Decided im going to play AC Milan and try to put them back on domination track icon_smile.gif Replaced 80% of coaches with better ones, used Tug`s training and brought lot`s of new faces. 11 in total and 6 of them are in 1st team. First team is like this :

GK: Akinfeev / Abiatti

DL: Emanuelsson / Jankulovski

DR: Zambrotta / Bonnera

DC(left) Nesta / Digao

DC(right)Barzagli / Sakho

DMC: Gatuzzo / Flamini

MC: Pirlo / Ambrosini

AML: RvP / Piatti

AMC: Kaka / Gourcuff

AMR: Ben Arfa / Saivet

FC: Berbatov / Pato

So as u can see team is very strong but not the strongest..i think it`s 8/10.

I used "perfect" team-talks like always with no negative effect. Wolfsongs are good but u need to use a bit different ones for 8.02 and u have to use different ones for a good team that is suppose to win all the time.

I love the fact u didn`t use corner cheat/exploits cuz i think this is the only way to trully test the tactic. Some ppl say corners don`t win you trophies..well they are just dumb icon_razz.gif so far im in 3rd place with goals from corners and with the number i got..it gets close to "reality" because it`s normal that a top side has a little more goals from corners since they get more corners and have better quality to finish them.

So the results are like this (no friendlies) :

Fiorentina-Milan 1-2 (Serie A)

Milan-Lecce 3-0 (Serie A)

Bologna-Milan 1-1 (Serie A)

Milan-Zurich 2-0 (UEFA 1st round)

Milan-Lazio 4-1 (Serie A)

Sampdoria-Milan 0-1 (Serie A)

Milan-Juventus 1-0 (Serie A)

Zurich-MIlan 1-2 (UEFA 1st round)

Milan-Siena 5-0 (Serie A)

Napoli-MIlan 1-3 (Serie A)

AEK-Milan 0-3 (UEFA group B)

Milan-Chievo 3-1 (Serie A)

Reggina-Milan 0-2 (Serie A)

Milan-Palermo 2-1 (Serie A)

Milan-Kayserisport 2-0 (UEFA group B)

Cagliari-Milan 0-2 (Serie A)

Milan-Roma 1-2 (Serie A)

Milan-Tottenham 1-0 (UEFA Group B)

League: 11-1-1

Europe: 5-0-0

Din`t use any OI like u said, i also liked it cuz it only takes up time icon_smile.gif

I rotated a lot. Many times 2nd team played against weak opponents or europe matches so i could have fit and ready players and everybody was getting games and little injuries.

So all in all i can say well done mate icon14.gif

U made a nice pack of tactics there and didn`t use cheats/exploits and got results. icon14.gif

-Use correct team-talks so there aren`t any neagtive effects, if u don`t know how..look at wolfsongs gouide and ingame look at teamtalk reports to see the effects

-Use correct tactics (easy)

-Rotate so players are match fit and ready

With all that u can`t miss

PS: In 5 Euro Matches i scored 1 goal from corner and in 13 Serie A games 5 Goals from corners that is ok..anything more then that...its unrealistic.

-The only game i lost..i was down 0-2 to 60 Min then changed to ATT and scored one and had few more chances.but it was a 50-50 game.

AndiPeters:

Thanks very much for the feedback and glad you are enjoying the tactics. The tactic has also been tested in all English and Scottish Leagues, Germany, Holland and Spain

Originally posted by AndiPeters:

as i predicted the team has gone on a winning spree winning 9 league games in a row, drogba has scored in them all and arshavin is working wonders on the right wing even tough coaches said i should sign him as a last resort. This is a great tactic prob the best tactic i have downloaed off of these forums. The team is dangerous in attack aswell as being solid in defence. I ncant praise this tactic enough. What other teams/countrys have u tried this with?

Hajduk:

Many thanks for the feedback!

Originally posted by Hajduk:

Hi

So i decided to test your tactic icon_wink.gif Decided im going to play AC Milan and try to put them back on domination track icon_smile.gif Replaced 80% of coaches with better ones, used Tug`s training and brought lot`s of new faces. 11 in total and 6 of them are in 1st team. First team is like this :

GK: Akinfeev / Abiatti

DL: Emanuelsson / Jankulovski

DR: Zambrotta / Bonnera

DC(left) Nesta / Digao

DC(right)Barzagli / Sakho

DMC: Gatuzzo / Flamini

MC: Pirlo / Ambrosini

AML: RvP / Piatti

AMC: Kaka / Gourcuff

AMR: Ben Arfa / Saivet

FC: Berbatov / Pato

So as u can see team is very strong but not the strongest..i think it`s 8/10.

I used "perfect" team-talks like always with no negative effect. Wolfsongs are good but u need to use a bit different ones for 8.02 and u have to use different ones for a good team that is suppose to win all the time.

I love the fact u didn`t use corner cheat/exploits cuz i think this is the only way to trully test the tactic. Some ppl say corners don`t win you trophies..well they are just dumb icon_razz.gif so far im in 3rd place with goals from corners and with the number i got..it gets close to "reality" because it`s normal that a top side has a little more goals from corners since they get more corners and have better quality to finish them.

So the results are like this (no friendlies) :

Fiorentina-Milan 1-2 (Serie A)

Milan-Lecce 3-0 (Serie A)

Bologna-Milan 1-1 (Serie A)

Milan-Zurich 2-0 (UEFA 1st round)

Milan-Lazio 4-1 (Serie A)

Sampdoria-Milan 0-1 (Serie A)

Milan-Juventus 1-0 (Serie A)

Zurich-MIlan 1-2 (UEFA 1st round)

Milan-Siena 5-0 (Serie A)

Napoli-MIlan 1-3 (Serie A)

AEK-Milan 0-3 (UEFA group B)

Milan-Chievo 3-1 (Serie A)

Reggina-Milan 0-2 (Serie A)

Milan-Palermo 2-1 (Serie A)

Milan-Kayserisport 2-0 (UEFA group B)

Cagliari-Milan 0-2 (Serie A)

Milan-Roma 1-2 (Serie A)

Milan-Tottenham 1-0 (UEFA Group B)

League: 11-1-1

Europe: 5-0-0

Din`t use any OI like u said, i also liked it cuz it only takes up time icon_smile.gif

I rotated a lot. Many times 2nd team played against weak opponents or europe matches so i could have fit and ready players and everybody was getting games and little injuries.

So all in all i can say well done mate icon14.gif

U made a nice pack of tactics there and didn`t use cheats/exploits and got results. icon14.gif

-Use correct team-talks so there aren`t any neagtive effects, if u don`t know how..look at wolfsongs gouide and ingame look at teamtalk reports to see the effects

-Use correct tactics (easy)

-Rotate so players are match fit and ready

With all that u can`t miss

PS: In 5 Euro Matches i scored 1 goal from corner and in 13 Serie A games 5 Goals from corners that is ok..anything more then that...its unrealistic.

-The only game i lost..i was down 0-2 to 60 Min then changed to ATT and scored one and had few more chances.but it was a 50-50 game.

AndiPeters:

thanks for the feedback.

As for the AI sussing the tatics _ it always seems to happen eventually. Usually I will find ways to tweak my tactics a little every couple of seasons to combat this.

WHAT'S AI ?!?! Thanx

AI = Artificial Intelligence = the opponent in this case.

Originally posted by Italian Touch:

AndiPeters:

thanks for the feedback.

WHAT'S AI ?!?! Thanx

This tactic is working quite well with my Napoli squad in the first season - it has me sitting at 6th in the Serie A at the winter break, which is pretty amazing considering that they're expected to battle against relegation.

thanks for the feedback

Originally posted by mdtalbot:

This tactic is working quite well with my Napoli squad in the first season - it has me sitting at 6th in the Serie A at the winter break, which is pretty amazing considering that they're expected to battle against relegation.

Archived