For the love of god...

How the hell can you score an away goal? Im Barcelona first season and cant score, let alone win. This is so ridiculous, this makes me not want to play this piece of **** game. Can somebody tell me a good away tactic? I am using sexyfootballs away and it isnt helping me.

SSrider,

No doubt as you are Barcelona, you are playing an extreamly attacking tactic. Ease off a bit, play a more normal mentality and then the game will open up a little.

LAM

if u cant score with Barca, dude, you should leave playing the game, really, sad but true...

Bundle of help you are!!

we all have trouble some times unless your really clued up with information and knowledge of what to do and when to do it..

you need to sit down read as many topics regaurding tactics as posible, start with the TTF at top of this page. compare other people's views and tacics with your own tactics and views, this wont be a quick fix, you may need to spend many hours of research..

Also save just before an away game and keep reloading it trying different tactics, get used to how the sliders work and what effect they have on the out come of your tactical choices. All teams play different formation's and use different tactics, i can assure you now 1 tactic wont beat every team unless your players are far superior..

playing at home in over 9 season on 4 different saves i can count the amount of times i have lost on 1 hand, playing away i struggle big time in the upper league's.. it's like any thing mate when you know the answer's it's easy when you dont it's not..

PMA, positive mental attitude, research and practice.. key ingrediants.

Archived