Download FMH Graphics Here!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris_Kenobi:

Is there anyway to change the names of the leagues. i.e: make the league cup be called the carling cup? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by King-Reo-Coker:

Any requests? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hi king, plz france (ligue 1+2 and national league)

i love ur logos icon_biggrin.gif

thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LastDance:

can someone pls upload this somewhere else? I can't seem to get the files, waited and waited and nothing loads, nowhere to click to start the download as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe the site is down?

I will upload all files to another hosting service later today.

And please people, read the README.

If you follow it correctly you will notice at no point do i say put the logos in the PSP folder.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gekan:

big thx for the scotland pack

wait for the france logos icon14.gificon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No probs.

France and Spain logos coming before the end of the week.

I can convert my logos for the PC verison of FM to the PSP type, but as I don't have a PSP I'll need some help from people.

So if you want to help send an email to the address in my profile (give it a subject something like FMH PSP logos so I know what it is).

I'll need a couple of people to provide me with the short team names (from the league tables), a list of leagues in the game (and other competitions) and also some people to test the logos. (Screenshots if that is even possible would be helpful aswell).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thfc53:

Does it matter that i havent got a PICTURE folder on my PSP? It's called PHOTO. So i created a PICTURE folder in the PHOTO folder and in there i put my FMHCLUBS folder and FMHCOMPETITIONS folder. Is that ok? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no you create it in the root folder. so go to my computer click on the E:\ (or whatever your psp is) and creat a folder called picture there

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i can do rotated ones but no one likes them apart from me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I downloaded some of those, and i'm sure in the absense of King Reo-Coker you might find that'll change

FF, if it means anything to u i liked yours more than KRCs icon_smile.gif

You put a lot more work into them than Reo-coker as all he did no resizing or rotating then did a lot of the transparency incorrectly. Your transparency was great and i love the shadowing. Nice touch!

hi reo coker!

im havin a few problems with ur packs...

i cannot see them wen i start a new game.

i am doing this:

PICTURE

FMHCLUBS FMHCOMPETITION

(all club logos)

and it doesnt work. do i put pictures in psp folder or not?(im not at the mo). also can u spot any problems with what i am doing? also u know u have the packs called FMH07_Premiership_Club_Logos.zip for example do i take all the loos out or not? thanks alot!!

Did you un-zip the folder ajrulz?

the directory layout should look like this:

Removable Disk X(Whatever My Computer calls you PSP)

PICTURE(Folder)

FMHCLUBS/FMHCOMPETITION(both folders

Then finaly in the folders you put the files.

this is the first thing to change if you havn't done this-I get the immpression you have but not to sure.

Archived