Guide for Editing on FMH2008

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because ".txt" is the file extension. Notepad uses ".txt" in the same way Powerpoint uses ".ppt"

Oh god no, I'm not on Windows! Linux all the way!

Definitely PSP/COMMON/FMH2008/changes.txt

Didn't open it or save it, simply downloaded from Crickie's link and copied over to the mounted PSP.

Ok thanks, I tried to change Droylsden to Elm Grove but its not working. I have put

"CLUB" "Droylsden" "England" "Elm Grove" "Elm G" "5000" "Blue Square Premier" I think its the repuataion that is the problem but could someone clarify that.

are you using any updates because if you are droylsden arent in the blue square anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

i am trying to follow help from previous threats but firstly when i try and download the reqiured item shown on the website (fhm2008 data editor) it asks me what to save as?? and each time i do i cant find it?? how does this link in with the psp-common-fhm2008-changes.txt?? please can some one help?

thanks

i am trying to follow help from previous threats but firstly when i try and download the reqiured item shown on the website (fhm2008 data editor) it asks me what to save as?? and each time i do i cant find it?? how does this link in with the psp-common-fhm2008-changes.txt?? please can some one help?

thanks

• SI Staff

Save the file to your Desktop to start with, it should then be easy for you to find.

The Editor just makes things quicker easier by automatically generating a working change.txt file for you to use with FMH.

i have tried but the zip compressed file asks to save as 478 and whether i save or just open file from internet download after completion i can find it and just a blank internet page remains?? anyone can you help!!

usually when you download something when it finishs it give you the option to open the folder where the file is stored.

Archived