New Update Here now for EVERYONE !

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. If you've got nothing to post about this update then don't post.

2. Neo are making their own update so their doesn't have to be all the arguements.

Who made you mod? This is a discussion forum where i'm allowed to post as i wish within the rules.

Considering i've received no warning obviously im within the rules.

Which is fine, I have no problem with your site, all I am saying is that crickie, ridley, and robbrad created the update and put in their time and effort and they should be allowed to choose who gets it or not. If I don't get it because I haven't posted enough, so be it. I can live with that because it is theirs, not mine.

EDIT: For the record I am not saying they are going by how many post you have made, that was mentioned earlier.

I have been on Neoseeker a few times, and a member called Dec7 has posted transfer updates up before and has credited people such as 'Crickie' and 'Ridley', but I have not seen something without credit. Maybe Im wrong but...

Exactly. The few times i have been to neo (i go there as i search my website name in google to see whats being said). I've seen the same stuff as on here with credits intact.

Who made you mod? This is a discussion forum where i'm allowed to post as i wish within the rules.

Considering i've received no warning obviously im within the rules.

Somebody else made an update and all everyone can talk about is crickies.I cant be the only one thats got bored with 2 days of people moaning about the update.

It takes a while to get warnings on this forum.

If Ridley and crickie say that their creations have been stolen, I tend to believe them, what would it accomplish for them to lie. They charge no money for the update at all, so lying will not give them any more "business". So take them for their word and leave it at that.

If Ridley and crickie say that their creations have been stolen, I tend to believe them, what would it accomplish for them to lie. They charge no money for the update at all, so lying will not give them any more "business". So take them for their word and leave it at that.

But if it has been stolen then obviously they have proof?

If the only proof Crickie had was an msn conversation of dec sending the update to very few people and then he "deleted" his only bit of evidence makes me think hes lying.

This seems to be a battle of neo vs si where no one has actually stolen anything. There is no proof and its got out of hand.

getting a way from the update can i just point you in the direction of scotts dealing challenge, wasnt it a member of neo who said he couldnt do it as they had done it 1st on neo?

why does pot, kettle and black spring to mind?

getting a way from the update can i just point you in the direction of scotts dealing challenge, wasnt it a member of neo who said he couldnt do it as they had done it 1st on neo?

why does pot, kettle and black spring to mind?

So Scott made a challenge using someone elses idea from another forum. Well isnt that classed as stealing?

Surely if it was good it should of been posted on here and credit given to the user who made it on neo. Or am i missing something here?

Ridley if you are talking about LukaBoi (LDJ) then he told me after I added him for help on FMH as his email was on neo he said Scottc18 asked him to do a spanish dealing challenge before he got banned and he said ok but only spanish and now scott has done it without permission. It seems to me like this is a very back and forth battle :/

And you keep escalating it! Let crickie, ridley and robbrad do what they want! It is their work and should be their decision to supply it as they seem fit. You may agree or disagree but it is not your decision. Everyone complains but doesn't want to do the work invovled to put together a update. At the very least the original poster did that and I give him credit for that!

another reason was does anyone remeber how the people from neo came on here posted lots of rubbish and tried to take over the forum. They have left now but put alot of peoole off coming on here who had being regulars before they had arrived.

Ridley if you are talking about LukaBoi (LDJ) then he told me after I added him for help on FMH as his email was on neo he said Scottc18 asked him to do a spanish dealing challenge before he got banned and he said ok but only spanish and now scott has done it without permission. It seems to me like this is a very back and forth battle :/

yeah he started the spanish but most of us told him to redo the english as we all prefer to play in england

another reason was does anyone remeber how the people from neo came on here posted lots of rubbish and tried to take over the forum. They have left now but put alot of peoole off coming on here who had being regulars before they had arrived.

I believe this is where you guys are at now.

I've only signed here a few days and already this whole 'mummy, they stole my updates' conspiracy is really putting me off. I'm with James on this - a forum is a community. If you want to keep your updates within your own little clique, you really shouldn't be doing it here.

so that means if we say no to neo having the update they should respect that, which we have and then they dont see that as fair

Well from what I say they all respect that and they aren't complaining, but I don't know what happend with Dec before and such so I can't really say much as I dont no full story.

this is the last i will say on updates,

you either respect what weve decided to do or you dont, were not going to lose sleep over it, even if you do think were being unfair,

like its been mentioned before we will send it out once it is finally completed.

ive been called by several members who have wanted things of me in the past and i know others have as well which is one reason why i do not want to share our work with them why should i let them have a pop at me and then give them everything they need? they want my help one minute and then make threads calling me and slagging me off i think our actions are justified

If it bugs you so much to bring it to all the communities, then why don't you do one james and let everyone else take credit for it? You will feel good for letting the community have it and they will feel good by taking the credit

This thread was just to give people the lines of changes to put into changes.txt file not for the argument to continue from the other update thread. I was updating the transfers as I went along for my own use and thought as it does me no harm and takes 1 minute I would copy my changes.txt file on here for other people to use if they want too.

Super Dr D to save HAMILTON this season ! :cool:

Ps I hope they dont copy and paste my changes lines and put it in there update :) that would me copywrite . .. . . . JOKING !

If I see this exact line in your update then I will know you copied mine :) !

"PLAYER""Robbie" "Keane" "Liverpool" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Tottenham Hotspur"

again JOKING ! :)

If it bugs you so much to bring it to all the communities, then why don't you do one james and let everyone else take credit for it? You will feel good for letting the community have it and they will feel good by taking the credit

No one would steal my update as people on here and neo dont steal the credit as far as im aware.

Unfortunately i have a life and a job and dont have the time to make my own update. I've given my fair share of stuff to the FMH community over the past few years and funnily enough nothing has been stolen and credited by someone else.

The thing i like is that i wont be given the update now as i bet they fear i will release it for all. But good to see that some if not all the members of the update team were registered on FMH using things i had created for free.

And if you wanted, you could stop them from doing it by banning them, hence creating control. If you don't have the time to create one I guess you will have to be ok with the update team's decision then won't you? I think it is silly to argue now because you don't wish to see anybody else's point of view. I realize things get stolen all the time, but if the update team wants to take a stand for what they feel is right, the community here on SI should back them up. I am done arguing, my point is it is theirs to do with as they please, just like your website is yours to do with as you please, and Neo forums are theirs.

This thread was just to give people the lines of changes to put into changes.txt file

Then perhaps the community can contribute updates to this thread, which you could then incorporate in your first post. That way, we get an open update that everyone feels they have helped towards.

All of this discussion is as stated within the rules but it is a shame that there has been 70+ replies and not one has actually contributed to the OP's request to help with the update.

Those of you that have issues with the other update not being freely available put your efforts into making a complete and accurate changes file rather than wasting your efforts on discussion which ultimately is fruitless.

As a Stoke fan, here's a few that are missing. I'm doing this at work, so I don't know if Aselund exist in the game - I assume Demar would just be released on a free if not?

"PLAYER""Lewis" "Buxton" "Stoke City" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Sheffield Wednesday"

"PLAYER""Demar" "Phillips" "Stoke City" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Alesund"

"PLAYER""Ritchie" "De Laet" "Stoke City" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Manchester United"

"PLAYER""Stephen" "Kelly" "Birmingham" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Stoke City"

If the club aren't on it you could just replace demar with a different player.

He'd have to be Jamaican, though, of course! :D

You probably know more about these things than me - does a player become free if the program can't find the new team name, or does he just stay where he is?

Releasing them on a free first might be the most reliable approach:

"PLAYER""Demar" "Phillips" "Stoke City" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Free"

"PLAYER""Demar" "Phillips" "Free" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Alesund"

Theirs got to be a good jamaican player somewhere in the world :)

There is, and 'is name's Fuller ;)

Great update mate cheers

i hope you dont mind me contrubuting but here is a few ive done myself that might help the update out a bit

"PLAYER""Matthew" "Sping" "Luton Town" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Free"

"PLAYER""Matthew" "Spring" "Free" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Charlton"

"PLAYER""Deon" "Burton" "Sheffield Wednesday" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Charlton"

"PLAYER""Darren" "Ward" "Wolverhampton Wanderers" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Charlton"

"PLAYER""Luke" "Chadwick" "Norwich City" "" "" "" "" "" "" "MK Dons"

"PLAYER""Jason" "Puncheon" "Plymouth Argyle" "" "" "" "" "" "" "MK Dons"

"PLAYER""Graeme" "Murty" "Reading" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Charlton"

"PLAYER" "Tom" "Soares" "Stoke" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Charlton"

"PLAYER" "Luke" "Varney" "Charlton" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Derby County"

"PLAYER" "Tresor" "Kandol" "Leeds" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Free"

"PLAYER" "Tresor" "Kandol" "Free" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Charlton"

Kandol and spring released at first as they are on loan originally