3-2-2-2-1 - Great success with Sunderland

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK UP

Download links at the bottom of the post

Ok, having been pursuing a good 3 defender tactic for a long time I have finally found one that is working very well in the 3rd season.

First of all, the results I have had with this tactic are below.

results.png

As you can see it is working great for me.

The basic tactic is this:

tactic.png

This tactic works through having the defenders getting the ball fairly far up the field, either to the wing backs or central midfield through direct passing and the rest of the team playing shorter passes and moving the ball around well.

There are two versions of the tactic, one for home games and one for away games. They are very similar with only a few different team and player instructions but the away tactic focusses a bit more on keeping possesion and making easier passes, while the home tactic has a few riskier options.

The way to use the tactics is pretty straightforwards. For home games use the attacking tactic, for away games use the defensive tactic. If you need to defend a lead then switch to defensive or if you need a goal then switch to attacking.

As far as individual position requirements go, all positions need the usual atributes. The only really key ones are passing for all positions, along with dribbling and crossing for the attacking wingers.

I do not know if this tactic will work with lower league teams as it does rely quite a lot on the team having good distribution.

Now, last of all, I am not claiming that this is a wonder tactic. All I am saying is that it worked well for me and that it may get results for you. If it doesn't work please don't be abusive, please try and tell me where it is falling down and I will try and improve it.

Download Links

http://files.filefront.com/mackems+tacticszip/;13037558;/fileinfo.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/186673460/mackem_s_tactics.zip

If you want any other download sites then just ask and I will do my best.

Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

• 2 months later...

Archived