Amount of injuries

I saw someone say that the injuries were now sorted in 9.02, because it was no longer exclusively midfielders and strikers who got them:

selection.jpg

6 players injured out of a team of 25 - what on earth is unrealistic about this:

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

thats 5 out of the 20 premier league teams in the same or worse position as that team.

I too am sick of injuries. I am playing as AFC Telford in the Conference. Having joined them as a promoted side in 09/10 they had no players. I swiftly realised it was not a squad of 16 I needed but at least a squad of 26. I always have 5/6 players out at any one time, and have had 4 players hobble off in a game before.

It's frustrating. I can't decide to rest players, or even decide who plays where, all I do is pick the handful of players that aren't injured and fill the rest of the positions with 16 year olds. Got to the point where I was just signing terrible players just so these kids wouldn't have to play.

6 players injured out of a team of 25 - what on earth is unrealistic about this:

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

thats 5 out of the 20 premier league teams in the same or worse position as that team.

1) I am not in the Premiership. I do not have an endless supply of promising teenagers to play, and unfortunately, Under-16's aren't allowed to play in Brazilian league competitions.

2) The injuries are all concentrated around the forwards

3) Three of those players in the squad are actually youth teamers.

Again, I can't emphasise enough the difference between playing with a Premiership or even championship team, and playing with pretty much any lower league sides. There just isn't the resources to deal with this kind of thing year in year out. My best striker has played a total of 10 games out of 36 in the Tocantins state championship over the last two seasons.

Just played a game as Inter (9.0.2) and lost four players for a month (Aguero, Quaresma, Maxwell, Mancini). Was p!ssed about having all those in one game, so I replayed it. In the replay I lost Ibra, Cambiasso and Balotelli each for a month.

I'm using popular tactics and training methods from this site ...

Ridiculous!

Agree ... just to continue on my above rant about four one-month injuries in one game and then three more in the replay ...

I continued playing the same game over and over just to see what would happened and Mancini suffered serious injuries three games in a row!!!! He played three games in the past month, so he wasn't overused.

Freaking ridiculous ... Too bad, because the game is AMAZING other than this.

In my game, I don't necessarily get an injury per match, but I have been getting a lot of knocks in game. I'm one of these people who has to sub a player if it is obvious that they will stay at 70-odd%, so more often than not I sub them. It's been happening a lot. Could this be because I'm in December and I've got a lot of congested fixtures? It hasn't been a problem before???

Archived