Accurate Sale Value?

adamjohnparker

I got it to work easily as I already have a panel folder but strangely I have lost 2 colour tone (grey, white, grey white) between the players. (Screenshot:http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2597/01042009175702kc6.png) it changes to all white (Screenshot:http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/2915/01042009180045wf5.png)

Its only minor really but it is a bit annoying me :D Any Solutions ?

I got it to work easily

Sorry if you already realised this, but do bear in mind that the column we see in your pictures ("Value") is not the sales price. Sales price should be titled "Price" or something similar (I don't play the game in English).

Maybe this also applies to others who complain that the sales price shown is not correct? Also to these, I would remember that if the club is in the same league as yours, there are other factors to consider and which could influence the sales price. Apart from rivalry, I believe that if the other club's manager doesn't like you (check it on the "Interact with manager" on the other club's page) the price will also go up. If, on the other hand, he does like you (says that you and him could become friends) things could get easier. Try it and see if it makes any difference. (How to become friends? Praise their work, say that they are your friends, good guys, etc).

To check if it works or not, try to make bids to players from other leagues and see if they are accepted. If they are, all is well and working as it should.

http://files.filefront.com/Sale+Value+Skinrar/;12880274;/fileinfo.html

Download this, open up the 'Sale Value Skin' folder and in there will be a 'skins' folder...

Simply drag that to Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009

Once this is done go on to FM and go to Preferences/Display and Sound

and load 'Sale Value' skin.

Download this, open up the 'Sale Value Skin' folder and in there will be a 'skins' folder...

Sorry but what does this tool do? - Is it a tool that allows to see accurate sale value like the one Zapetero posted earlier on this thread?

Plus there is already a folder called 'skins' in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009 - so do we just overwrite this?..even though there is another folder in skins called 'sale value'?

Installed this - grand job :thup:

However, I note that most of the best players in the world are DMC or AMC - maybe the rating for these positions have been slightly inflated?

Installed this - grand job :thup:

However, I note that most of the best players in the world are DMC or AMC - maybe the rating for these positions have been slightly inflated?

Happy i could help and let others reap the rewards with me :thup:

And yeh best players in the world are kind of immune to this but try adding another 5m on top of what it says :thup:

How do you "load the 'Sale Value' skin."...? There is not an option to do this.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just to inform you lot that the latest version of Genie Scout, already compatible with patch 9.3, is also showing accurate sales values. It only seems that they might be a bit off on teams previously managed by you. For the rest they seem to be the same as shown ingame, with the mod discussed on this page.

Bah.. can't download from the megaupload site.. keeps timing out, anyone willing to upload to rapidshare or something like that?

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, the filefront link now works for me.. I wasn't able to click it, but it worked in another browser.. although megaupload didn't

Please someone develop a scouting tool with accurate sales values - dont like using the panels at all.

Have you read what I wrote a few messages above? It looks like you didn't. ;)

Apparently all tools who show sales value and work with patch 9.3 are now showing correct sales value. At least Genie Scout 2009 and FMRTE are, from what I can see. Try them and compare with the ingame panels.

Have you read what I wrote a few messages above? It looks like you didn't. ;)

Apparently all tools who show sales value and work with patch 9.3 are now showing correct sales value. At least Genie Scout 2009 and FMRTE are, from what I can see. Try them and compare with the ingame panels.

nope they are not!

I have to say it is not 100% foolproof as I have the panels edit and have checked both Genie Scout and FMRTE for this one. Javier Saviola has both value and sale value as 950k. I try bidding for him and it is rejected....I up the offer to 1.5m and still rejected.

I have to say it is not 100% foolproof as I have the panels edit and have checked both Genie Scout and FMRTE for this one. Javier Saviola has both value and sale value as 950k. I try bidding for him and it is rejected....I up the offer to 1.5m and still rejected.

whats your team?? if your in same league as javier saviola they will reject yeah

nope they are not!

Care to be a bit more specific?

In my game and for some teams I checked, the values shown both on FMRTE and Genie Scout are the same as those shown ingame, with the mod on this thread. For me this means sales value is correct on those 2 tools. This doesn't mean that the sales value will be accepted all the time, because it depends on several other factors, namely player age and rivalry between clubs.

whats your team?? if your in same league as javier saviola they will reject yeah

Defo not the same League as I am Portmsouth and I am trying to buy from R.Madrid

Archived