patcg 9.0.2. - what do you expect?

so...

strikers wont score and they really wont...

i mean its normal that striker have 20-25 goals per season but..i dont know for you but there is to many missed chances,when you play with two strikers one of them is unuseful....and so on

do you expect that new patch will fix this issue?

what else will new patch fix in this game?i mean in "tactis way"

does somebody knows?

sorry for maybe poor english,i'm from croatia

so...

,when you play with two strikers one of them is unuseful....and so on

When you play with 2 strikers and give them different settings ( like one coming deep and holding the ball, one playing on the shoulder of the last defender, one playing as a quick TM runing on to ball, mocing into channels, etc etc) its essentiall that you give them different supply/support, meaning that you have to adjust the settings for the MR - ML, DR-DL aswell whehn it comes to crossing from/aim, passing style etc tec

trust me, if you use your strikers well enough they will succeed in scoring and puttin them away. i played Chelsea in the first game of the season as pourtsmouth and my main man defoe put away 4 goals and crouch 1, beatin them 5 - 0 all from counter attacks and set pieces. I done this by makin defoe run onto the ball and using crouch as a target man, and many other tactics throughout my team.

I would love it if just for once when my playmaker is crippled and taken off the field on a stretcher, the perpetrator of the foul would get a card.

But no, the opposition always seem to get away with it whereas my team who are only on easy or normal tackling lead the way with yellow cards...

I want to stop seeing goalkeepers picking the ball from inside the goal when it stay at 0-0 and the commentary said it hit side netting.

And i don't want to see striker like 12 yards ahead of defender when the ball is played and score (although it was my striker but its kinda misleading, cos i slump into my seat thinking its surely an offside but it was allowed. lol), and also not strikers not ahead of defenders when ball is played but the goal get rule out for offside (again it was to my favour, but still sucks to see that).

In short i want a nicer 3D match. Contrary to most, i'm perfectly fine with the match engine, just the graphic, cos it can be confusing.

And i don't want to see striker like 12 yards ahead of defender when the ball is played and score (although it was my striker but its kinda misleading, cos i slump into my seat thinking its surely an offside but it was allowed. lol), and also not strikers not ahead of defenders when ball is played but the goal get rule out for offside (again it was to my favour, but still sucks to see that).

As much as I love the game for being realistic, I hate the realism of referees having bad moments. After all, its only a computer game and supposed to be fun and it aint fun when there are between 1-4 one-one-ones every game that are at least 5-10 yards offside. I also tend to see this more in lower leagues( currently managing in the lowest division in Norway), as a rsult of the referees being worse ?

As much as I love the game for being realistic, I hate the realism of referees having bad moments. After all, its only a computer game and supposed to be fun and it aint fun when there are between 1-4 one-one-ones every game that are at least 5-10 yards offside. I also tend to see this more in lower leagues( currently managing in the lowest division in Norway), as a rsult of the referees being worse ?

Kind of sucks to see that, i thought it was just visual display problem, like because the 3D match graphic is still pretty primitive. But anyone who remember a decade ago there was an Ultimate Soccer Manager 98, they HAD 3D matches, and i'd say FM 09 was pretty close if not worse, and we are talking about like 11 years ago they already had that. :D

Archived