fm07 Rics Sunday night clan-A new beginning[Established Clan]

septicbh8.gif

Celtic stay up!!!

Mercurial, controversial, talented and arrogant are all words that have been used ot describe new Celtic boss Nick Bott this season, with 5 games left Bott took over at Celtic and had to pull off a miracle, which he did! icon_biggrin.gif

With 4 wins and 1 draw in those 5 games he elevated Celtic out of trouble and showed great determination by beating Kilmarnock 3-0 in the final game of the season which sent Kilmarnock down and secured Celtics Premier League status for another year.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

partickthistlejc6.gif

Predictions cont

Division 2

Me- Partick Thistle

will be everyones favourites for the tittle and with a good Start will hope to have ttile sewn up Early

Prediction - 1st

polo- Raith

Play off semi loosers last season will be a tough opponent for Thistle will be a cert for play-offs and i think will go up

Prediction - 2nd

Craig - Queen of the South

New to clan was lucky to get top of the table QOS but will prove his worth this season and keep them safe in a mid table postion

Paul Carey -Stirling Albion

To big a side to be in bottom rung will climb out into div2 as champions given the right managment

Prediction- 1st

Fergus- Arbroiath

Will offer a challange but dont know if they are good enough for 1st will be intresting in the Martin Derby when they face Queens Park

Prediction 3rd

Mark- Albion Rvs

will be a hard team to take points from at Coatbridge but might fall just short will challange Fergus for the Playoff Promotion slot

Prediction- 4th

Grant- Queens Park

Avery hard task for our rookie member taking over Queens park who finished dead last in Scotland last year will strugle with Debt but will not finish bottom and will win the Martin derby battle over 4 games to give himself braging rights in the Martin house

Prediction -8th

septicbh8.gif

Intentions are set!

Nick Bott has made his mark on Celtic after only being in the job for 8 weeks, the summer has given Bott a chance to reevaluate the structure at the club and he has held meetings with each of his staff and had terminated the contracts of no fewer than 5 coaches and the Asst Manager!

Bott wasted no time in bringing in fresh faces to the club by signing no fewer than 12 new players.

Moussa Sissoko: Free transfer from Benfica, this young Defensive Midfielder is a real prospect for the future and will be nurtured to break into the Senior team in a season or two.

Jermaine Pennant: Free transfer from Liverpool, i was delighted to sign Jermaine as i believed the right midfield slot was a real problem for us and Jermaine will add pace and ability.

Gary Fox: Wow what a prospect! Gary is a central midfielder who is 22 years of age and geting better and better. I will look for Gary to push Ben Watson for a first team spot this year and add depth and competition to the squad.

David Moody: David is the best prospect to grace Celtic Park in many many years. Signed from Man Utd on a free he is an attacking wing back / right midfielder who i will also train as a right back. David has immense talent for his age and i hope he will push Jermaine for a first team place at every opportunity.

Gary Harkins: Gary was signed from Everton on a Free transfer also and will add depth and competition for the centrla midfield role.

Hamdi Salihi: Hamdi is an Albanian international signed from Motherwell for 70K and is a bargain, an extremely talented player who will tear the Premier League apart.

Carlo Monti: Carlo is a 20 year old Scottish U21 international who was snapped up from St Johnstone for 200K and can play anywhere down the left hand side. An excellent prospect for the future.

Jamie Stevenson: Jamie was unhappy at Inverness and we snapped him up for 250K, a bargain fee for Jamie who can play as an attacking midfielder or striker.

Peter Defoe: Peter is another player signed for the future of the club, signed for 350K from Arsenal many have tipped him as a future England International, he is a very strong 17 year old Centreback.

Simon Vukcevic: I was simply delighted to get Simon from Saturn for 500K, i believe Simon will end up being the best player in Scotland next year if he settles in. His ability is second to none in Scotland in my opinion.

Samuel Reyna: Samuel was the most expensive player we signed and at 18 years of age i believe he has a very exciting future ahead of him, signed for 850K from America (Mex). Leftback was a position identified as an area we needed to improve on after losing Liam Rosenior on a free and i think Samuel will go straight in to the first team.

With the wage budget fairly tight at Celtic because of average players being paid ridculous amounts of money Bott trimmed the playing staff and started to take control of the clubs finances.

Liam Rosenior: Liam left to join Blackburn on a free in a transfer arranged before i joined the club.

Emil Hallfredsson: Emil was released at the end of his contract due to not having the quality required to take Celtic to the next level, he was also on a stupidly high wage for his limited ability.

Cillian Sheridan: Cillian was released and wished all the best as he is a talented player for his age but i did not believe he could ever fully compete for a place in the Celtic first team.

Stephen McManus: Stephen was released at the end of his contract due to high wage demands. Stephen had served the club for over 12 years but didn't fit into the new regime.

Ross Gaynor: Ross is a player i am sad to lose, he went to Ayr for 170K in a transfer arranged before i joined. Ross had spent the season on loan at my previous club East Stirling and had a phenomenal season with me.

Charlie Grant: Charlie was a young talented player who i again felt just wouldnt quite make the grade at Celtic so allowed him to join Dunfermline for a fee of 350K where i think he will do extremely well.

Kevin McDonald: With so many midfielders coming in i felt that Kevin would be better off given a chance at another club, he was consequently sold to Falkirk for 650K.

David Marshall: David was sold to Blackburn for a fee of 1M and wished all the best, i felt David had lost his will to win and got too comfortable.

arbroathfcil6.gif

Nice post Nick. See what the big boys can do cos they've got money! Now do any of those youngsters fancy a wee holiday at the seaside?

P.S. Can you just trawl the database and do this for a list of names I'll send you, save me waiting on scouts!

arbroathfcil6.gif

Premier League

Nick – Celtic

Some tidy signing in the window shoul push Celtic back to the upper end of the table, however there is no way on earth I am going predict anything higher than third for THEM!

Division 2

Ric - Partick Thistle

Should be favourites for the title, however is likely to be pushed all the way by Polo again!. Definitely top two potential.

Polo- Raith

Having lost out in the play-offs, Polo will be looking for that final push, however with Ric coming down could be hard to call between the pair. Top two, but going up this year.

Newboy Craig was a mite lucky to be allocated the runaway leaders of Div 2 and promptly got them promoted, however will be a much different proposition in the Second division. Mid-table finish would be a good effort.

Paul C -Stirling Albion

Struggled for most of the season but survived. I expect a bigger push from Stirling Albion this season and a top eight finish is not beyond them.

Fergus- Arbroath

Arbroath were a bit of a surp[rise package last season, making the play-offs and with a few additions to the squad could be there or thereabouts again. Whether the manager puts up with the tightfisted chairman for much longer is open to question!

Mark- Albion Rvs

After a relatively disappointing season last season, Mark will be rallying the troops this year and a push for ther playoff slots should be achievable this year. Top four at least.

Grant- Queens Park

The Young Git was unfortunate in the randomisation of the game, ending up with the owners of the National stadium, Queens Park. A dead last finish and riddled with debt will only add to their woes, however I do expect him to overcome these difficulties and finish mid-table. Anything other than dead last is an improvement over the previous manager!

clanbannerwithclanlogoevx1.gif

Rics clan is pleased to announce a new service for clan members which is at the forefront of fm clans online from now on anyone unable to make a sesion will be able to take advantage of our new sms service which will see them receive tex messages every 2 games with the score opponent venue and scorers

I would like to say that I haven’t actually seen any of the teams play, except for Arbroath for obvious reasons. Saying that, these predictions are based on final positions last season and potential quality in the new signings that have been made.

Premier League

Nick – Celtic

Despite being the wrong side of Glasgow, I feel that he might, and I stress the word might, be able to get a top 3 finish. The signings he made seemed, at first look, to be quite good and may be able to help him to this position.

Position – 3rd

Division 2

Ric - Partick Thistle

After being relegated through playoffs, Partick are bound to be favourites for promotion but, after Polo failed to get promoted in the past two seasons he will have to be wary of what Polo’s Raith side can do. As I said, Partick are going to be up there and the board will be expecting promotion. No pressure Ric.

Position – 1st

Polo- Raith

After failing to be promoted the past two seasons, surely it is about time they got promoted?! Or maybe not, as it seems that Raith can’t hold it together for at the end of the season when consistency and results count most. Expect him to be in a playoff position but I am not 100% certain whether he will be able to get promoted this season but expect his team to try to break their curse!

Position – 2nd

Got lucky in his “randomisation†and so pretty much had promotion wrapped up last season before he even joined!! With getting promoted, he will have a challenge trying to stay up with Polo and Ric playing them 4 times each! But I think they may be just able to escape relegation.

Position – 9th

Paul C -Stirling Albion

Think that despite having to make an heroic escape last season he will be back with a vengeance and will be able to finish mid-table. Failing this, he will still be above Seery by at least 2 places. All those in 2nd division should look out for this team in the coming seasons as they may be able to pose a threat.

Position – 6th

Division 3

Fergus- Arbroath

May have done well last season but I believe he may do about the same if not better, provided some good signings are made. I do not think he will be in the top 2 but will be close behind. In the battle of the Martin Clan he will come out tied first as I believe I will win at home and he will win at home. Will have a lot on his shoulders with pre-season odds of 4-6 favourites for promotion.

Position – 3rd

Mark- Albion Rovers

I believe that, like Fergus, he has the potential to do well this season. Once again if he makes the correct signings he will be able to challenge for playoff position. I think that they will do as well as Arbroath but will be in playoff position. He will have to be wary of an early loss to a revamped Queens Park team first game of the season though.

Position – 4th

Grant- Queens Park

After some dodgy “randomisation†of teams, I am sitting last, of the last, of the last, of the last. And last still of that!!!! Still, if I can get an alright run of games and can get more than 20 points (beating last seasons stupid manager!) I think ill be doing ok. When I beat the old man at least twice this season it will help in the way to mid-table this season and playoffs the season after that icon_biggrin.gif

Position – 7th

And that is my first post for the clan!! icon14.gif

New Season for Queens Park

New Season, New manager, Queens Park were hoping to start fresh and get a decent run of results in the new season. This would in turn give new manager, Grant Martin, a position in the table of a respectable nature.

Unfortunately, this didn’t happen.

First game – Albion Rovers Away.

This was going to be a hard game considering Albion Rovers were widely predicted to finish in the playoffs. Things didn’t start so well for QP as they were under mountains of pressure for the entire first half. Fortunately, Albion had a disallowed goal so it was still 0-0 at half time.

The second half started off much better and QP were able to get a few shots on goal. One of them was from a Mr Strachan who decided to miss an open goal! Not long after that, Mark Ramsay collects a bad backpass from the Albion defence but hits the side netting. The game finished 0-0.

All in all, this was a good result considering Albion dominated the entire match.

1 game 1 point.

Second Game – Alloa at Home in the League Cup

Well, what can I say? Alloa, a reasonable team and parent club of QP in the First Division, against Queens Park, last of the last of the last. The only hope was if QP were confident from beating Alloa in a Friendly in pre-season. Barely anyone expected an upset so it was hardly surprising to see QP lose.

Through the entire game, Alloa dominated and gave Queens Park the run around. An early goal from Alloa squashed the spirits of QP but Alloa built on this. They gave it everything they had but QP were just hanging and didn’t really deserve losing by only one goal.

Third Game – Cowdenbeath Away

After hearing that Arbroath had lost 2-0 to Cowdenbeath at home, QP were not feeling great when they turned up at Cowdenbeath to play them.

First half started the way every game has started so far, Queens Park getting battered from pillar to post. On the 33rd minute, Cowdenbeath got their first goal. This seemed to call the charge. At the 39th minute Cowdenbeath got a second, but it was disallowed. QP just could not handle Cowdenbeath. 0-1 at half time.

Cowdenbeath started where they had left off. Another goal was scored on the 58th minute and yet another on the 70th. QP were three nil down with 20 mins to kill. Cowdenbeath got yet another goal at the 87th min but that was also disallowed. 3-0 loss with 2 disallowed goals. Terrible

2 games. 1 point.

Fourth Game – East Stirling at home in the Challenge Cup

Yet again QP has been drawn with a team from the First Division. And the game started as well as a man trying to climb into a donkey. Horrible. One nil down after 3 mins. For the entire game, QP could not get out their own half and didn’t even get one shot in at the East Stirling goal.

To leave a long story of suffering short, East Stirling won.

Last Game of Session – East Fife at Home

Confidence was low, results had been bad and now QP were against the team that the media believe would finish dead last of Division 3. Surely QP could win this one! After the appalling display at East Stirling, relief was obvious on the manager’s face as QP got some shots off at the East Fife goal. After a very even first half, QP were quite happy as they had got some shots in on goal and had not conceded in the first half hour for the second time this season. 0-0 half time.

The second half started poorly for QP and it seemed that the only way they could escape a loss was if the defence played really well and were able to stop everything thrown at them.

Then it happened. QP’s first league goal of the season.

It came from a corner. A lovely cross from QP’s winger was followed by an excellently placed header into the back of the net. From an East Fife head. First goal of the season for QP but it was not scored by their own player.

QP lucky to get three points as East Fife dominated second half

1-0 Full time.

3 games. 4 points. Not Last!!!!!

icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

Premier League

Nick – Celtic

Great save by nick last season to keep Celtic in the prem, Some not to bad signings and gd shuffling around has seen them perform in this pre-season

Division 2

Ric - Partick Thistle

Not much seen with ric and partick thistle, but based on the club and players should be top 2 finish

Polo- Raith

Having lost out in the play-offs, Polo will be looking for that final push, however with Ric coming down could be hard to call between the pair. Top two, but going up this year.

Was extreamly lucky with my selection, but team lost it near the end and nearly blew promotion away, done well in the play-off to win promotion to the 2nd, made a few good signing to stiffin things up and formed a new partnership with Hearts as my parent club, so got a good few prem players to use.

i say play-offs

Paul C -Stirling Albion

Again didnt see much of stirling, going on wot the finish was last season i say mid-table

Fergus- Arbroath

Arbroath had a great run last season to make them qual for the play-off, unlucky with not making it past the semis as my team dominated the 2nd leg, but going on their performances and a few additions i say 3rd div champ

Mark- Albion Rvs

Was touch and go last season, played me off the park the twice they played me, so again few additions and poss making it to the playoffs

Grant- Queens Park

Like they say with every gd thing there is a bad thing happening to balance it out, me gettong the qos job and grant was the unlucky one that had to get the bad luck. Gonna be a challange for grant this season as he has not the best quality of players and an even more tightfisted chairman than fergus with debts reachin 3mill,but with his new parent club alloa i say 6th will be a gd challange for grant

arbroathfcil6.gif

And so it begins again. Another Season at Gayfield Park with Fergus Martin in charge, but the rumour mill continues to link Martin with every vacancy available, in such esteem he is held by those in the game. (Well actually, it’s the little voices in his head that are telling him this)

And so to the early exchanges:

Cowdenbeath Away

First up this season were Cowdenbeath, among the favourites to be promoted. A very early OG leads to a period of watching paint dry, though Cowdenbeath were firmly in charge of the game. Inevitably, a second goal was conceded through a defensive blunder. All in all a very lucklustre performance by the 4/6 favs for the league!

League Cup - Livingston at HomeLeague

Surprise, surprise, first round of the League Cup and up against a team from a higher division, and for the first 20 mins, Livingston gave a demonstration of their superior quality. 26 mins in they get their just deserts and go 1-0 up. Ross MacDonald equalises with a superb strike and then promptly gets injured. Having taken the game to Livingston for long periods, it was disappointing to lose a goal in the 87th minute and go out of the Cup.

Elgin Away

Poor starts are beginning to become a habit the team will have to get rid of. Yet again, the team went 1-0 down early on, and after losing the first two games of the season, the team did not look comfortable. 20 minutes in and the Smokies began to get a grip of the game. Iain Anderson hits a 30yd screamer, only for Elgin to net a second on the 45th minute to lead 2-1 at half time. Two goals in an exhilarating 7 mins early in the second half sees the score go to 3-2 to Elgin. A third equaliser appears to break the spirit of Elgin and Arbroath net a fourth late on to seal their first league victory of the season.

Challenge Cup - Brechin Away

A cup match against fierce rivals Brechin, promoted to Div Two last season was sure to bring the best out of the team, especially with the expectant fans. Reality: not a bit of it, lose a goal early on, then watch paint dry for the remainder, lost of the ball but did nothing with it, a disappointing performance in reality.

Dumbarton at Home

After the disappointing midweek performance, the visit of Dumbartn, relegated at the end of the season was not welcoming. Yet again, Arbroath concede an early goal, and the usual doubts creep in. After a half time roasting however, the Smokies come out with all guns blazing and race into a 2-1 lead, before a third is netted in the 93rd minute. A second win in three league games.

So, what will happen next. Will Arbroath continue to concede early goals? Will they turn it around if they do? Will the manager stay? Watch this space, all the Lichties news here on Smokie FM!

raith2hy1.gif

Heres my predictions for the new season

Premier League

Nick – Celtic

Tough job for nick in his first full season. Unless Celtic are top of the league he will be under pressure. I reckon he can do a good job and win the title.

Division 2

Ric - Partick Thistle

Partick Thistle had to settle for there 2nd choice manager after I declined the job offer. Ric will have much pressure on him and a failure to reach the top of the league early on will put his job on the line. I think Partick will win the 2nd Div title but whether Ric remains in the job till the end of the season is another matter.

Polo- Raith

The last 4 seasons have seen play off heartbreak for Raith so i predict a similar outcome. Will finish in the top 4 (3rd) and lose in the pay offs. I will give it one more season to find success before moving on to pastures new.

Will find life in the 2nd Div tougher than Craig expects and I predict a a safe mid table finish after early season struggles.

Paul C -Stirling Albion

Stirling will be the surprise package this season and I see a 4th place finish. If he can keep things together in the play offs I believe they will win the play off final and get promotion to the 1st.

Fergus- Arbroath

After missing out last term the pressure will be on Fergus and I predict a 4th place finish and maybe promotion in the play offs.

Mark- Albion Rvs

THink Mark will only finish mid table this time. another disapointing season but will build solid foundations for the future.

Grant- Queens Park

I predict a bottom 2 finish for Grant and a season of struggle and strife.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. icon14.gif

Exam period starting.

Yep -there here, exams starting now so will be missing a few sessions but making random sessions.

Miss tonight.

Should be ok for Tomorrow.

Miss Wednesday.

That's this week. Let you know next week what i'll be missing.

Sorry guys icon14.gif

arbroathfcil6.gif

That'll be the standard comment on Banners PAul. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chopra_hill:

Exam period starting.

Yep -there here, exams starting now so will be missing a few sessions but making random sessions.

Miss tonight.

Should be ok for Tomorrow.

Miss Wednesday.

That's this week. Let you know next week what i'll be missing.

Sorry guys icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

queensparkwg1.gif

2nd Session

So as we recall, I had 4 points from 4 games when I left.

1st against Peterhead at Home

After a couple more signings or unattached players, namely a good defensive midfielder and a good striker (for the league anyway), the team were ready for a new game. We had also changed formation and hopefully it would work.

The game started at Hampden Park with some good chances from the home team. And it was them who struck first. Scott Little gets his first goal for Queens Park on his debut. He looks a good signing already the commentator shouts! From then on Queens Park got all the crucial highlights and it was inevitable that we would get the next goal.

Scott Little gets the ball, makes a run and scores his second of the game and for the club on his debut! This guy has a future at this club the manager thinks.

Mention should also go to Martin Pedersen, Queens Park’s new Danish goalkeeper, who time and time again was getting to every shot and stopping everything Peterhead could throw at him.

Rearguard Action provides memorable 2-0 victory for Queens Park.

This led to Queens Park being in a playoff spot for the first time in a long time.

2nd Game against the Old Gits Arbroath, at Gayfield

Queens Park come into this game with some confidence. With the Old Git expecting a victory his team would be trying their best to beat the young, new and improved Queens Park.

5 minutes in, Queens Park had a freekick. Gavin Strachan steps up. All of QP expect the cross to the back post but he shoots. Almost all heads go down but when the crowd go wild they realise Strachan has scored from 25 yards to the annoyance of the Arbroath manager. I, on the other hand, was thinking it may have been too early until, on the 14th minute, the ball comes out to Strachan, standing on the spot where he scored the freekick and he shoots hitting the same part of the net that he hit with the freekick. Queens Park 2, Arbroath 0.

Then Abroath hit 1st gear, they started to attack on the 25th minute, Pedersen once again trying his best but not doing so well when on the 34th minute Ross McDonald scores a 25 yarder. 2-1 at half time.

The screams of anger from the Arbroath manager echoed down the tunnel into the Queens Park dressing room. I was encouraging the team saying they were doing well and that they could win it. I also took Martin aside and told him to go out there and Prove a Point.

It hit the 60th minute still 2-1 and the Old Git was pacing the sidelines looking for a fight. He was pulling his hair out (metaphorically of course ) because Martin Pedersen had listened to his manager and had come out like his gloves were magnets and made of glue. He saved everything and after his second half display fully deserved his Man of the Match award and champagne.

An Amazing 2-1 win for QP over Arbroath.

So Queens Park were still sitting in the Playoff places.

3rd Game against Elgin at Home

So after two victories, QP were over the moon and looking forward to facing Elgin with confidence.

Unfortunately this confidence was shot down like JFK. In the 7th minute QP were one down. Luckily confidence rose again when Scott Little scored once again in the 3th minute but it was short-lived as Elgin got a second 2 minutes later.

The rest of the game was very dull and the only excitement was when Haswell got injured.

QP lose 2-1.

4th Game against Forfar Away

Another dull game as nothing exciting happened and QP got battered from pillar to post. We had plenty of chances but since I was resting Little, we scored nothing. Reynaulds really needs to learn how to score. A penalty in the 32nd minute saw any chance of QP getting an easy win go down the drain. The second half was awful from the QP management Point of View.

All in all the game was very dull and this led to a 1-0 loss for QP.

Not a good couple of games.

5th Game against Dumbarton at Home

This game started badly for QP as they suffered from heavy pressure for the first 20 minutes. This heavy pressure continued and Barry Donald stuck out a foot which led to him getting sent off.

Second half started and Little kicked himself into 3rd Gear, he started making agile, fast runs and got in behind the defence many times hitting the crossbar in the process.

At the other end, Pedersen was playing very well again and this was denying Dumbarton any sort of goal.

We pressurised the last 5 minutes but to no evail.

Last game of session against Montrose at Home

Thee game started very, very dull and even which didn’t help QP. Once again Reynaulds was playing instead of Little. Maybe I should play Owusu when Little is tired?

So the second half starts brightly… for Forfar and I have Martin Conelly, my 16 year best center half sent off on the 48th minute but no goal is scored until the 86th minute. It is once again a penalty and Pedersen just hasn’t saved one this year yet.

As I keep saying, if only Reynaulds could score then the games would be different.

So I was sitting with 11 or 12 points in 6th place when I left but I have been informed that I have now got 18 points, 2 off my target of 20. My assistant manager obviously did well and picked the correct teams.

arbroathfcil6.gif

queensparkwg1.gif

Joint posting from the Git household! Both Young and Old Git will be camping in Glen Nevis this weekend, returning home on Sunday evening, however it may well be late. We will try to get in but likely there will be a great deal of unpacking etc to do when we get back!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Old Git:

arbroathfcil6.gif

queensparkwg1.gif

Joint posting from the Git household! Both Young and Old Git will be camping in Glen Nevis this weekend, returning home on Sunday evening, however it may well be late. We will try to get in but likely there will be a great deal of unpacking etc to do when we get back! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what do you think your wife/mother's for get them TOLD!

clanbannerwithclanlogoevx1.gif

Evening all hope you all enjoy the week end of football Great start tonight with the lincoln city vs Bristol Rvs Game 8 goals a game will suit me!!! Chelsea 8 Scumchester unt 0 Blackpool 5 Oldham3! on sat and any score in what ever game you watch from notts forrest and the mkdons vs Shrewsbury(i'm sure the Git clan will be chearing the Gay boys on) although can you still call them that now they have sold Gay meddow ????

partickthistlejc6.gif

predictions

spl

Septic

as ive said before dont give a feck about tem in game or irl here's hoping they go down

predictions Good Manager Sh**e team 4th

Div2

Brechin City

Shock troops so far after being promoted look like they might be the one to watch

Prediction 3rd

Raith

The nearly men have been there or there abouts last few seasons and this will be no difference

Prediction 2nd

Partick T

Started season well before injuries have hit hard slipped down table but will hope theres time to still challange for a tittle they should on paper win

Prediction 1st

Stirling Albion

Will build from last few season should claim a playoff spot but will find the playoffs a step to far well at least this season

prediction 5th

qos

will hope to stay in the 2nd division and should be good enough will be building for next seasons push

prediction 8th

div 3 aka the Martin division

Arbroath

The 1st of the teams led by the Martin clan will be to good for the rest of the division should be toasting the championship come may if not earlier

Prediction 1st

Queens park

A new manager Grant has signed a stack of players taking over last place Queens park with a few games to go of last season it looked a hard task especially since they only won 19pts a early season victory in the Martin Derby has seen Queens park almost pick up that total in the 1st 12 games

Prediction 6th

arbroathfcil6.gif

Three things from the Git Clan.

One: Glen Nevis suffered from 70mph winds, so we pulled the tents early and came back. The Gits will be on tonight.

Secondly. Predictions from Managers og Brechin and Stirling Albion please.

Thirdly. A warm welcome to Ivan. Kako Ste?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Old Git:

arbroathfcil6.gif

One: Glen Nevis suffered from 70mph winds, so we pulled the tents early and came back. The Gits will be on tonight.

Thirdly. A warm welcome to Ivan. Kako Ste? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the "team that we dare not name" Manager (Nick) please!

arbroathfcil6.gif

Thirdly. A warm welcome to Ivan. Kako Ste? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tnx.Dobro sam icon_biggrin.gif

leedsricnp1.gif

we still havent done the awards from last season and we are 1/3rd of the way through our current season i think we will attempt to do them tonight with the old style of voting so its done on the night 7 awards as follows

Best Manager

Best Newcomer

Top result vs Ai

Top result vs Human

Best Post on Thread

Best Patter in Mirc

Player of the season

Normal rules apply

raithrvszm7.gif

Raith kept in touch with the leaders Brechin & Cowdenbaeth in last nights session. Injuries to star strikers Brighton, Russell & McManus has left Raith short of firepower. A few too many draws have los us points but with the injured players returning after Xmas and the arrival of Bryan Scott from Berwich will hopefully give us a chance to go for the title. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Polo:

and Ric I know Leeds are struggling at the moment but they have not dropped into the lower reaches of the Scotish League. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oi Polo don't push it mate, Leeds ain't that good icon_biggrin.gif

aberdeenqy2.gif

Shock news Hit Pittodrie after going back on the Appointment of Baxter Richard Thomson was announced as the new Aberdeen Manager during a press conference that Thomson needed to be reminded not to refer to Aberdeen as the sheep Sh@ggers the press were shocked that Aberdeen yet again appoint a manager who supports their fierce rivals Rangers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by richard thomson:

aberdeenqy2.gif

The press were shocked that Aberdeen yet again appoint a manager who supports their fierce rivals Rangers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The press were also shocked that a man who has failed with his last two teams got the job... icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chopra_hill:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by richard thomson:

aberdeenqy2.gif

The press were shocked that Aberdeen yet again appoint a manager who supports their fierce rivals Rangers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The press were also shocked that a man who has failed with his last two teams got the job... icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the whole FMO community is shocked icon_biggrin.gif

arbroathfcil6.gif

After a stuttering start to the season and the boards refusal to invest in either the club or facilities, it would appear manager Fergus Martin's patience has run thin. As predicted on this channel. it appears that Martin wants to move bigger and better things with his name being linked to a number of positions currently vacant. You heard it here first!

partickthistlefergusln7.gif

Breaking News: After recent disappointments in discussions with the board, Fergus Martin has left the coastal resort to head for the bright lights of Glasgow and the challenge that is Partick Thistle, after manager Richard Thomson bolted for the oil rich north of Aberdeen.

partickthistlefergusln7.gif

Breaking News: After recent disappointments in discussions with the board, Fergus Martin has left the coastal resort to head for the bright lights of Glasgow and the challenge that is Partick Thistle, after manager Richard Thomson bolted for the oil rich north of Aberdeen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you missed out the sheep also ferg

aberdeenqy2.gif

With Aberdeen giving the manager several options on wage budget/transfer budget the Manager choose to go with a large transfer budget with the club being well under the Wage Budget severla trips to see Players who have fallen out of the limelight at the 2 Glasgow Clubs saw Thomson Approach Celtic for 4 players while negotiations were completed double quick time there is still stuff to be iornedout if the Ibrox Targets are to be brought to Pittodrie

Archived