fm07 Rics Sunday night clan-A new beginning[Established Clan]

aberdeeneuropebz9.gif

Predictions

Scottish Premier League

Aberdeen-Me

Scottish cup winners last year and pulled off the basement to 8th postion just missing out on a top 6 place when split happened smaller budget than last year and priced at 33/1 for title i think another good cup run and prob bottom half of top6 1 tie away from uefa cup groups but might be 1 tie to many

Prediction 4th-6th

Septic-Nick

Won title in first year under nick gers apointment of Steve mclaren can only make this team stronger will obviously be a top 2 team would love to say 2nd but fear the worst

Prediction not as low as i would like

Scots Division 2

Cowdenbeath-Ivan

Started of well in clan and this season.will be up there challanging and should at least be playoff bound

Prediction 4th

Queen of the South-Seery

Dont know if they have what it takes for the automatic spot but will be involved in playoffs

Prediction 3rd

Brechin-Mark B

Will possibly have a lot to say in who finnishes where in the league but i think will just miss out on playoffs this season but will be looking to build for next season

Prediction 5th

Arbroath-Tracy

Will be happy to survive in division 2 this season but will not only survive but will challange for playoff spot back to back promotions could not be ruled out but mid tabled safety is a better bet

Prediction 6th

Partick T-Fergus

Fergus must look to be gaining the championship and automatic slot with the biggest team in the division should run away with thee tittle but might struggle with pressure on them

Prediction top 2 prob 2nd

scots division 3

Queen's park- Grant

Struggling with Huge debt from previous manager increased the points total last season and league postion last year should do both again but debt might be the biggest problem

Elgin-Paulc

left Stirling under a back me or sack me cloud elgin will be happy to have him but will look to improve on finnishing dead last in scotland

Prediction close run for 9th in league

unemployed- polo

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aberdeeneuropebz9.gif

Predictions cont

Polo Unemployed cont

Polo should be back in work soon after a short stay at inverness who took a dislike to his application for the Hibs job i dont know how high a standard of job he will get as clubs will not be to sure if employing a manager that will jump ship as soon as change his underwear is a good apointment for any long term plans a club could have

cowdenbeathtr2.gif

Predictions

Scottish Premier League

Aberdeen-Ric

I'm sure that Ric have good team and top 5 isn't big problem for his team.

Prediction 3rd-5th

Seltic-Nick

New champion.I don't have nothing more to say.

Prediction 1st

Scots Division 2

Cowdenbeath-Me

Good start in league but defeat in Cup.If we continue good form top 4 will be practicably.

Prediction 1st-5th

Queen of the South-Seery

Certain will be involved in playoffs

Prediction 1st-4th

Brechin-Mark B

Top 5 certainly.

Prediction 5th

Arbroath-Tracy

Will be happy to save her team from relegation.

Prediction 8th

Partick T-Fergus

Ferg have the biggest chance for gaining the league.

Prediction top 2

scots division 3

Queen's park- Grant

Excellent start but for him is most important to find new club.Huge debt is big problem.

Elgin-Paulc

I expect to see him in top 5 soon.

Prediction 4th

unemployed- polo

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by richard thomson:

icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

banner123rq5.jpg

My new banner...so Ric, are we going to get an explananation at all or is that it?

Archived