What's your craziest match?

image.thumb.jpeg.bd9f21f8782725286a3bdaf56c3de515.jpeg

Just managed in this absolute spectacle of a match..... thankfully managing Blackburn!  Shows that even if you go into half-time 5-0 up you can never assume the game is safe.  When they pulled it back to 5-4, I was having visions of losing the match.

2 games of the season left, and just about hanging on to second place!

I obviously don't have a screenshot anymore but in FM 2017 I remember winning a game 7-0 with Real Sociedad against Levante. My striker scored three, assisted 4, had 128 pass attempts and 11 key passes. And this with a standard wide 4-4-1-1 tactic. 

Had an absolutely insane game on FM2019 Touch. Never had a game like that before and never have had one after. Guess we both played offensive formations, had slow defenders and quick attackers.

10_5.png

10_5formations.png

Mine was a match in Brazilian Série B, I was fighting against relegation with Operário-PR and we've faced Coritiba (one of the best teams in the division) away.

Coritiba comfortably scored 3-0 past us and we couldn't even hit the target, but I did some tweaks in the 70th minute and, all of a sudden, everything clicked, we've scored in the 72th and again in the 74th minute to make it 3-2.

I don't know why, but Coritiba seemed in shock with the goals and changed the formation to a 3-4-3. It only helped me and in the 87th minute my striker scored a beauty to make it 3-3.

Coritiba were putting men forward and searching for the winning goal, but in the 93th minute we hit them with a magnificent counter-attack to make it 4-3. I remember that I ran like crazy in my house celebrating, it was incredible.