Kit Number Color

Hello guys, I am currently using FM Kit Creator and I'm facing an issue with the kit numbers color.

For some reason on my away kit the number is the same color as the kit and it's a bit frustrating to be honest in-game.
Does anyone know how to change that?

10 minutes ago, zois92 said:

There isn't an option through the fm kit creator?

You'd have to ask them, not here.

10 minutes ago, Brodie21 said:

I buy the in-game editor for about a fiver. You can edit numbers, kits etc within that

i have that but when i try to edit the kits through the in-game editor it messes up the kits i created through the fm kit creator

2 hours ago, zois92 said:

i have that but when i try to edit the kits through the in-game editor it messes up the kits i created through the fm kit creator

Hmmm. Sorry to hear that. I'm no expert on it but you are certainly in the right place to find an answer. I am sure there are a few experts on here who will be able to walk you through resolving this issue.

4 hours ago, zois92 said:

It is really tricky and easy to miss, and there is no tooltips or explanation for this, but when you change kits in the IGE, the program automatically unticks the "allow licenced kits" option when you click the pencil on the club page. If you re-allow it, the external graphics appear again for the kits. (But any changes made to the kits, e. g. the kit numbers are saved)

1 hour ago, scythian12 said:

It is really tricky and easy to miss, and there is no tooltips or explanation for this, but when you change kits in the IGE, the program automatically unticks the "allow licenced kits" option when you click the pencil on the club page. If you re-allow it, the external graphics appear again for the kits. (But any changes made to the kits, e. g. the kit numbers are saved)

LEGEND, didn't even know there was that option unticked there!
I am curious to see if it will work now when im wearing the away kit. (btw when you click on the kit details it shows you the 3d option that is already coded in the game for that team and not the one that ive created through the fm kit creator, i dont know if this is correct or it will affect anything)

12 minutes ago, zois92 said:

LEGEND, didn't even know there was that option unticked there!
I am curious to see if it will work now when im wearing the away kit. (btw when you click on the kit details it shows you the 3d option that is already coded in the game for that team and not the one that ive created through the fm kit creator, i dont know if this is correct or it will affect anything)

I am not quite certain myself, but it should use the underlying 'standard' kits for kit clash calculations.