Libero in diamond?

The DM will move whichever way is needed to accomodate the L moving up so in that sense it makes no difference.

Using a Libero with two WB is punchy. You’ll be left with one defender back and a bunched midfield. Could equally be genius, or a disaster :lol:.

16 минут назад, NineCloudNine сказал:

in that sense it makes no difference.

I'm asking because WB have different duties. In one hand, WBa plays higher, and L probably will be cover his zone, isn't? In other nand, L near WBs will have more options in passing, and BBM will play higher?

10 minutes ago, Novem9 said:

I'm asking because WB have different duties. In one hand, WBa plays higher, and L probably will be cover his zone, isn't? In other nand, L near WBs will have more options in passing, and BBM will play higher?

i've tried libero on in a back 3 n 4. never seen they covers anyone. when the opposition gets the ball they just slot back in.

11 minutes ago, Novem9 said:

The Libero, even on defend, is surprisingly aggressive. I suspect a DM-D will actually be the more secure side. I’d thus be tempted to put the Libero on the left so the DM moves to the right. As your BBM should move up more than the Carrilero, that also gives the Libero more room.

But a lot depends on the players because PPMs are very important in dictating how a Libero, BBM, WB and Carr play in the role.

17 hours ago, Novem9 said:

Formation 442 diamond

AF-PFa

Treq

BBM - CAR

DMd

WBs - CB - CB - WBa

Which CB better to use as Libero? I want to use CB as second DM. 

Answering your question: I'd say left.

But I think it's a bad idea as others have pointed out.