NOT EXPORTING IN GAME DATA

On 17/03/2024 at 11:57, milenec11 said:

regardless i have choosen some in game data the game does not exported as suppose to do

any idea why

Unddddtitled.png

Untit11led.png

Untit12led.png

UntitlQQQQQed.png

it lools like empty column, exporting is not the problem, but they did not get printed in the game before.

1 hour ago, b2khn said:

it lools like empty column, exporting is not the problem, but they did not get printed in the game before.

ok its sega problem ? mine problem ? what your opinion?

10 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

ok its sega problem ? mine problem ? what your opinion?

It's problem that you would not want to solve. And if you could bring Si to solve it in a 10 years period will be questionable.

For ease of mind, just delete those empty columns in your views.

For significant sets of data I would advise using an print to document and import it into a sql db.

If you want to I can on you a link to my github repo, where I did a little bit of those things. * work is still in progress *, you would have to walk all the way youself.

41 minutes ago, b2khn said:

It's problem that you would not want to solve. And if you could bring Si to solve it in a 10 years period will be questionable.

For ease of mind, just delete those empty columns in your views.

For significant sets of data I would advise using an print to document and import it into a sql db.

If you want to I can on you a link to my github repo, where I did a little bit of those things. * work is still in progress *, you would have to walk all the way youself.

but that is a problem that recently came up 

i have never had at any version of the game before

any help or advice or guidance would by precious

1 hour ago, b2khn said:

Yes please is possible to provide me a link ?

The export functionalities have always been janky in game.  I doubt there's anything that can be done other than it being fixed at source, and that's unlikely to happen given how relatively minor the issue is.  Maybe with the move to Unity, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

7 minutes ago, forameuss said:

The export functionalities have always been janky in game.  I doubt there's anything that can be done other than it being fixed at source, and that's unlikely to happen given how relatively minor the issue is.  Maybe with the move to Unity, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

So you believe that isn’t my skin or my save fault ?

No idea.  But a skin is just a visual front-end on the back-end data.  The export functionality doesn't care about what skin you have I'd imagine.

Raise it as a bug if you want a real answer, no-one here is going to know for sure.  

12 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

So you believe that isn’t my skin or my save fault ?

you could set the skin to default, but i guess it is not.
Last iteration of fm23, i did try some things with stats, but the problem is that some stats have different sources where they pull from, and also some stats are inplausible high for every player. To the point the wohle stat is not even worth of exporting it into an external program.

The step size in the internal filter are to big to realy filter stats, that is why you want to export. But you probably are better, when you just take all stats and then have some procedures, functions, methods or however you wanna call them, cleaning the data and filter it down, put a subset into something like excel and work from there.

What I do is working with jetbrains datagrip and vs-code.

24 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

But in some test that I make so far I noticed that a the data that are empty is the per 90 …

That is good news, you can recreate those.

23 hours ago, milenec11 said:

But in some test that I make so far I noticed that a the data that are empty is the per 90 …

If the view you're using is baked into the custom skin, it might be that the ID used for the Poss won and alost per 90 is wrong and therefor can't show data

i just tested and adding them to a view from within the game works fine.

So in any case, yo can always try and delete them from your view and re-add them to see if that fixes your issue

also remember that players need to have played enough time for the per 90 to start showing data

a.PNG

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, snowofman said:

If the view you're using is baked into the custom skin, it might be that the ID used for the Poss won and alost per 90 is wrong and therefor can't show data

i just tested and adding them to a view from within the game works fine.

So in any case, yo can always try and delete them from your view and re-add them to see if that fixes your issue

also remember that players need to have played enough time for the per 90 to start showing data

a.PNG

Thanks for your reply 

first I have tested in various skins and the default also

i delete all the views and I recreate them 

the game was at the end of the season so full game data 

I also notice when I try to recreate the views that either at general stats or chalkboard stats was some in the list named as general exp 

assists 

goals 

dribbles 

stats chalkboard 

stats chalkboard etc etc .

@snowofman

and last it came that issue out of nothing after the last update 

until then all the raw data was exported smoothly 

also I noticed in some cases in export data when I make the html file  excel to “play with “ during that process the money appears as it is , millions (m) or per annum (p/a) and in other cases with others symbols that does not specify currency 

Edited by milenec11

8 hours ago, milenec11 said:

Thanks for your reply 

first I have tested in various skins and the default also

i delete all the views and I recreate them 

the game was at the end of the season so full game data 

I also notice when I try to recreate the views that either at general stats or chalkboard stats was some in the list named as general exp 

assists 

goals 

dribbles 

stats chalkboard 

stats chalkboard etc etc .

@snowofman

and last it came that issue out of nothing after the last update 

until then all the raw data was exported smoothly 

also I noticed in some cases in export data when I make the html file  excel to “play with “ during that process the money appears as it is , millions (m) or per annum (p/a) and in other cases with others symbols that does not specify currency 

That is odd indeed.

Have you tried with a new save  and just simmed half a season to see if the issue is the same ?

5 hours ago, snowofman said:

That is odd indeed.

Have you tried with a new save  and just simmed half a season to see if the issue is the same ?

yes i have multiple saves ,older and new

any solution to suggest????

Untitl svsed.png

2 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

yes i have multiple saves ,older and new

any solution to suggest????

Untitl svsed.png

Try and pick the default skin

untick used caching for faster loading in preferences

clear the cache

reload the skin

then restart FM - important to restart FM to get rid of any files previous loaded in by the Statman skin

then check if the "chalkboard" you showed are doing the same

My guess is that it's a skin issue

18 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Try and pick the default skin

untick used caching for faster loading in preferences

clear the cache

reload the skin

then restart FM - important to restart FM to get rid of any files previous loaded in by the Statman skin

then check if the "chalkboard" you showed are doing the same

My guess is that it's a skin issue

i will do it right away

3 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

@snowofman

yes you are perfect

please can you contact if you may with @_Ben_ to tell him this issue for his skin?

if i tell him he will never believe me , trust me on that

Untitl svsed.png

Just link this thread to him.

it's probably down to something he has changed in the person properties to achive something elsewhere and didnt realise it was used in otherplaces  at the same time.

7 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Just link this thread to him.

it's probably down to something he has changed in the person properties to achive something elsewhere and didnt realise it was used in otherplaces  at the same time.

i notice him that way (@)

15 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

please can you contact if you may with @_Ben_ to tell him this issue for his skin?

if i tell him he will never believe me , trust me on that

Seriously - what is your issue?!

3 hours ago, milenec11 said:

all this threat is about this issue with photos

Yes. I know. But you don’t have to paint the picture that I’m some beast that shoots down your ideas when I have, repeatedly, offered support and guidance, taking on board your feedback to develop my skin.

You’ve attempted to paint a bad picture of me and my work for no reason. 

As for the issue - it is likely skin related but, as I’ve told you numerous times, you must restart FM24 as I’ve made significant changes to person properties.xml that only take effect when that happens. If it still isn’t working on my skin and the default skin, the issue is your end. Otherwise, it’s something I will look at when I have time. 

23 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Yes. I know. But you don’t have to paint the picture that I’m some beast that shoots down your ideas when I have, repeatedly, offered support and guidance, taking on board your feedback to develop my skin.

You’ve attempted to paint a bad picture of me and my work for no reason. 

As for the issue - it is likely skin related but, as I’ve told you numerous times, you must restart FM24 as I’ve made significant changes to person properties.xml that only take effect when that happens. If it still isn’t working on my skin and the default skin, the issue is your end. Otherwise, it’s something I will look at when I have time. 

I didn’t paint the picture for making your work looking bad but to point out ( indicating) the issue ( instead I believe that is the best skin ever of all skin editors ) 

the problem starts when I using the skin and export the data day by day ……

first day ok , second day ok , third day ok, fourth day missing data or wrong export , with the same view with the same skin 

and finally, that’s way I didn’t communicate the “issue” directly with you …because some how , some way you see on me only the bad side of me ….

@_Ben_